• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Test Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Im just saying about exp share, nothing else

Dude exp share = knights Will level up sorcerers. Plz dont be an idiot. Ok?
Post automatically merged:

Sry for bad English tho

well i see the truth is hard for you :) you: plox exp share plox cause i can not exp my sorcerer alone. I need my brother knight to exp me on exp share plox

guys easy. it can be done in other way. for example: if 2 players would like to share 50/50 one of them has to deal at least 30% dmg, then experience would be shared 50/50

or just fuck exp share beacuse it will benefits only mages? and i am going to be a mage - but still i do not want mages to have easier life. Who the fuck needs exp share anyway? People played tibia without exp share for sooooo long and there was team hunts even on 7.4 tibia. Exp share have 0 sense - it only makes game more unbalanced by leveleing mages quicker so they can dominate other profession with ultimate explosion and beacuse of that ultimate expllosion needs to be nerfed.

My idea of exp share - u do 70% dmg = u got 70% exp. U do 30% dmg = u get 30% exp. There u go - you have your compromise there :) hope you guys like that idea of exp share

or just fuck exp share beacuse it will benefits only mages? and i am going to be a mage - but still i do not want mages to have easier life. Who the fuck needs exp share anyway? People played tibia without exp share for sooooo long and there was team hunts even on 7.4 tibia. Exp share have 0 sense - it only makes game more unbalanced by leveleing mages quicker so they can dominate other profession with ultimate explosion and beacuse of that ultimate expllosion needs to be nerfed.

My idea of exp share - u do 70% dmg = u got 70% exp. U do 30% dmg = u get 30% exp. There u go - you have your compromise there :) hope you guys like that idea of exp share

hmm, interesting concept. How much %exp do you get if you do 50% damage on a ek/rp/ms/ed?

You cannot share experience if shared experience is disabled (it cannot be enabled if it is disabled, see Bit - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit) for more information).
yes, indeed.

tibia <8.0
2 players attack dragon with hmms
deal dmg
ratio different, like 43:57
players get exp rationed 43:57 lowered down
share exp

<EDIT EDIT EDIT>

AHHH

you all mean benefits of additional "party system" which allows boosts of exp.

what for?

i see you still dont realise we was trolling. Unless you troll as well

is spawn rate 0.5x? after 8 minutes only like 30% of monsters in tomb are respawned in GS tomb, first round there is full spawn but 2nd round only 1-2 monsters in each corner of tomb where its supposed to be 3-4. And this is on 15 knight with 35 skills so im killing shit slowly.. it was never like this on rl tibia even on low population servers with slow spawn rate

the auto clean system is weird, i was doing a round around tomb and suddenly all corpses are gone as if nobody was here hunting. if i was throwing stuff out to make lootbag later i would lose it all?

Last edited:
is spawn rate 0.5x? after 8 minutes only like 30% of monsters in tomb are respawned in GS tomb, first round there is full spawn but 2nd round only 1-2 monsters in each corner of tomb where its supposed to be 3-4. And this is on 15 knight with 35 skills so im killing shit slowly.. it was never like this on rl tibia even on low population servers with slow spawn rate

the auto clean system is weird, i was doing a round around tomb and suddenly all corpses are gone as if nobody was here hunting. if i was throwing stuff out to make lootbag later i would lose it all?

Yes, yes and yes. The formula they use for respawns makes monsters respawn faster after above 200 players online, up to 800 when it is the fastest. They claim the formula will be tweaked to fit the amounts of players online, but for testserver it has zero priority. Floor cleans occur naturally and it is intended and your lootbags on that floor will be lost but there are tiles that don't get refreshed even after server save so you can hide your lootbags there.

Also, you have to go 2 floors up to make monsters respawn, because if you're staying just above the floor where you want your monsters to respawn you're blocking it. For example if you're hunting peninsula tomb - 2 on the testserver and if you stay near stairs on the floor above, you're preventing a lot of rooms from respawning. To prevent this just go near the exit flame on - 1 floor.

Last edited:
You cannot share experience if shared experience is disabled (it cannot be enabled if it is disabled, see Bit - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit) for more information).
Thank you so much for linking this absolutely irrelevant article.

And no, you don't need the 'share experience' feature for players to gain exp based on the damage they deal, it's been a thing in Tibia for as long as I remember. 'Share experience' feature disregards damage dealt by players in a party and shares experience equally, so that's a totally different concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.