• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ulf Sneaked

We are still leading the war stats so what ever.
Anyhow, want ob today? Or dont you dare answering the question as you did on tibia ?:SSSSS

16:12 Glidar Jeppish [127]: Alexandra, a polite question.,
16:12 Glidar Jeppish [127]: Do you guys want Open Battle today?
16:13 Alexandra [142]: Ulf.cam
16:13 Glidar Jeppish [128]: Can you answer my question, is that so hard?

We are still leading the war stats so what ever.
Anyhow, want ob today? Or dont you dare answering the question as you did on tibia ?:SSSSS

16:12 Glidar Jeppish [127]: Alexandra, a polite question.,
16:12 Glidar Jeppish [127]: Do you guys want Open Battle today?
16:13 Glidar Jeppish [128]: Can you answer my question, is that so hard?

If we want OB we will call you. You wont call us like a dog.

Sad to see, well i mean you keep bargling about every frag you take..
hueuhuehueuheuheuhe start fighting instead for real you little pussy

Sad to see, well i mean you keep bargling about every frag you take..
hueuhuehueuheuheuhe start fighting instead for real you little pussy

Gogo talk on forum 24/7 like a pussy behind your computer. Come fight ingame like a man with balls.
GOgo invite 10 randoms in your guild! YOU ROX MENZ PLX
Didn't know swedish people could be so fucking stupid retarded

Gogo talk on forum 24/7 like a pussy behind your computer. Come fight ingame like a man with balls.

I cant see no randoms :>
Please tell me wich people you see as random

Gogo invite randoms? who are the one whos doing that?
You've got lika tons of level 100s every time, and you always get 'AS MANY AS POSSIBLE' to join obs, even if theres equal before.

Gogo invite randoms? who are the one whos doing that?
You've got lika tons of level 100s every time, and you always get 'AS MANY AS POSSIBLE' to join obs, even if theres equal before.

We got manny friends. They are not random people we are always sitting in ventrilo with 20~ people but some are low levels.

Actully I didnt leave any guild at all, I dont take this ot as serious as you do so I didnt have all you guys on vip. If I left any guild I got kicked since some guys in Time got something against me :)
Btw, you are pathetic to post a kill on a 160 rp when u went with 8 mages ;>

Edit: Im Ulf if you didnt understand that :) And why the hell would I leave a guild with friends in? And Taker who ever you are ingame I wont quit cuz of I got fragged by some 12 year old kids :)

Happy hunting

you are the one who's retarded, he didn't ask what meaning the word has, he asked "who is roxando?", because obviously it isn't your team. you even lost against Heat -.-

that heat movie wasn't spirit dementum
It was master plan + me

Back