• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Jacera [8.7] - Global Map w/ Mounts! - DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND

Make it 8.6 too
i don't see elfbot for 8.61, 8.62
>.>

Sorry to tell you, but you'll likely have to move onto newer protocols soon enough, since Elfbot is discontinued. Maybe try TUGbot.

Tomorrow is double experience too!
Red

Most initial update bugs fixed.
Cloning fixed [100%]
Improved DDOS protection (thanks to RFM)

Red

Still at 406. We've had some complications with updating, but our average players is closer to 300 now.

Also, the double experience weekend has officially ended today.
Red

spoofing?
250 online, now 205 suddenly? ;o

Or getting DDOS attacked.
If anybody has any good iptables for Debian, PM me. If not, I'll pay someone else.

Red

did you not manage to pull out any ips from that "russian" attacker? ;o

It's a different attacker, I just need some working iptables (stian hasn't responded in his thread, it's not working for debian)

Red

We have moved to a new dedicated server in Nuremberg, Germany!

Connection Speeds:
# 40 GBit/s DE-CIX
# 30 GBit/s Noris Network
# 20 GBit/s Tiscali
# 10 GBit/s Deutsche Telekom
(German Telecom)
# 10 GBit/s LambdaNet
# 10 GBit/s Aixit
# 10 GBit/s TeliaSonera
# 10 GBit/s Level3
# 10 GBit/s Init7
# 10 GBit/s KPN
# 1 GBit/s AMS-IX
# 1 GBit/s N-IX

Red

Most of the crashing bugs will be fixed later today.
Red

Thanks! We also have our new forum online. We will resume updating the server within a few days!

Red

Bumpity Bump Bump.
Going to unleash a handful of bugfixes tomorrow. Once TFS 0.4 starts developing for 8.7 Jacera will be the first server with all of the new 8.7 features.

Red

Who'd want to play ot with 8.7 spells

Lol. Doubt it. Not me, and i've been pvping for many years. I hate the new spell system :(

Bumpity Bump Bump.
Going to unleash a handful of bugfixes tomorrow. Once TFS 0.4 starts developing for 8.7 Jacera will be the first server with all of the new 8.7 features.

Red

I'll play if it is :)
just wanna test it out, lost prem on real tibs

Back