• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need some help just ask some people :p Most everybody is glad to help.
Most people already know the correct way to complete it, it was meant to be hard for the first people as they normally spoil it for the rest unfortunately..

I'll look into adding DaoPay again, but last time I used it it was somewhat faulty.

Teaser Updates: Brought from TNT Forum

I've decided to share a small teaser of the area I'm working on as well that may take a while to get put into the game simply due to the limited amount of time I've had lately due to school and work. The dwarf district of this city is shown in the screenshot below, while the elf districts are still being worked on. This city consists of a slave dwarf sector that is overseen by the elf districts to the north and the south. The elves have enslaved these dwarves, and battles run rampant throughout the streets. The battles will be using our monster versus monster feature more than we have ever before with "NPCs" fighting consistently in the streets.

OsdourTeaser.png

Also another teaser update:
Not Done by me but brough from TNT Forum

Not completely detailed yet (debris, stones, etc.) but I felt like posting anyways. :p
It's gonna be part of a huge new hunting area, with an intricate storyline to go with it.

16a5x0m.png

Here's an overview of what's coming within the next week:

2my9jdf.png

It'll be a great new place to hunt for higher levels.

server offline.. when will it get back online ;d?

Server has come back online, I'm currently attaching a debugger to the server to see what is causing it to exit as it has been. The server would've come back up faster but I was passed out and Orky's phone is dead (we receive text messages on 5-minute intervals telling us if the server is up or down).

As if you passed out Xain, we only just helped those 2 new guys with annih haha :p quite hilarious:p, But yeah only went down for about 15-30mins anyways not that bad to say the amount of uptime it has :)

Cant wait for these future updates to come out!

I have found the end reason that the server has gone down recently, now I'm just searching for root cause. I'm super excited for these updates as well, we currently have a live mapping scheduled for tonight between Orky, Bintz and myself.

Tonight as in your time or tonight as in my time be more speceific dude you know me im from England haha :p

Xani wasn't able to join us tonight :( but orky and me went hard xD, EST btw

I would love to try it out ;)
Anyone might help me?
Would maybee start this evening around 8pm european time

Damon, of course people will help you as well. Bintzer is a GM on the server, so I sure hope he's still playing. Not sure what time that is in CDT which is what Orky and I live in, but we can try to help.

No worries, Bintz and I are on right now if you want to hop on, I should be going to bed here really soon though.

i played it a little, server had plenty of things to offer and suchs altough one thing made me stop playing.

in ShadowStriker voc you can't wear two knives where it should be able, i already had the 2x wield system on mind i mean like:

if you wear 2x weapons you hit double but half time slower each hit, also def/atk of knives needs to be lowered and possibility of enchanting kinfe weapons should me degraded to 2. And if you wear 1x knife+shield it becomes normal.

dunno if that would pass in, just shoting out an idea :) i might try it again tommorow or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back