• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UNNAMED acc. maker] Medieval Layout.

Find the menu, and next find section with shop menu, then replace it with:
PHP:
<?PHP
 if($config['site']['shop_system'] == 1)
      {
             echo '<li>Shop</li>';
             echo '<ul id="sub">
             <li><a href="?subtopic=buypoints">Buy Points</a></li>
             <li><a href="?subtopic=shopsystem">Shop Offer</a></li>';
              if($logged)
              {
                      echo '<li><a href="?subtopic=shopsystem&action=show_history">Shop History</a></li>';
              }
              echo '</ul>';
      }
?>

hello:)

need help

why can i change the text
" Forgotten The best rpg server. " ?

sry for my bad english

Name of server is loading automatically from config.lua. And "The best rpg server." you can edit in layout.php

@offtopic
Why I can't edit my first post?

Because it would ruin our whole approving system. If we first approve a post, and then you can easily switch to another link, after we've approved it. (Not saying you would do that, but someone could). We're working on a better system.

Update: Bugfix for IE

@up
yeah it's really nice but you should do something to blocking only first post:p.

@topic
I've remade the layout for working with IE and FireFox. It should works with others browsers too. Anyone who downloaded the layout should replace file from archive I attached in this post with already existing files.

Password for .rar:
Code:
otland.net
Yours, Vean.

Attachments

@up
yeah it's really nice but you should do something to blocking only first post:p.

@topic
I've remade the layout for working with IE and FireFox. It should works with others browsers too. Anyone who downloaded the layout should replace file from archive I attached in this post with already existing files.

Password for .rar:
Code:
otland.net
Yours, Vean.[/

Thnx sooooooo much :D it works great now. rep fo you!

Why do i get the when i try to connect with admin account?

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371

Lol, this replace files you made are horrible, look at how it look likes now... very ugly.

#UP
Read the motherfucker new rule no!?
You cant edit your post because some bad people upload virus after the virusscan >:]]]]]

#Down
Because i pay for a really goood project and i can EDIT MY POSTS :)

Last edited:
#UP
Read the motherfucker new rule no!?
You cant edit your post because some bad people upload virus after the virusscan >:]]]]]

So, why don't you allow us to edit the posts and and deny to edit in the topics? ¬¬'

YEAH !
This layout, is the best so far.
1 small thing tho...when you buy premium points (the shop)
it's all green :S you can't see it too well, anyone knows how to change? :p

/Limannen

Back