• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Full Rl 8.0 from Scratch [By Printer]

Latest update:
Full Dreamer Challenge Quest been added:
PRmKMUaz.png

Equip Your outfit with addons, by doing the addon quests:
Oyd5axnVI.png

JEFKFaVPt.png

Almost added all the addon quests.
Code:
Assassin Outfits [X]
Barbarian Addon Quest [X]
Beggar Addon Quest [X]
Citizen Addon Quest [X]
Druid Addon Quest [X]
Hunter Addon Quest [X]
Knight Addon Quest [X]
Mage Addon Quest [X]
Nightmare Addon Quest [X]
Nobleman Addon Quest [X]
Oriental Addon Quest
Pirate Addon Quest [X]
Shaman Addon Quest
Summoner Addon Quest [X]
Warrior Addon Quest [X]
Wizard Addon Quest[X]

Lol, you actually shutdown your real map after 1-2 weeks xD
Actually i could have it open. But i lost interest when i saw there is to many of the same kind. Even tho, we going to release the new content which was added to the Realera ot into the github project. So it's a win and win situation.

Actually i could have it open. But i lost interest when i saw there is to many of the same kind. Even tho, we going to release the new content which was added to the Realera ot into the github project. So it's a win and win situation.

Yeah true, but not for the few players you had.

Anyway, good luck with this project and please stick to it.

Yeah true, but not for the few players you had.

Anyway, good luck with this project and please stick to it.
Well the few players i had eventually did not play anymore. The server itself is outstanding, but the advertisement and player base was too low for other players enjoy with other people.

Thanks, ill stick to this one. Since i have no project ideas or other projects left.

Well, finally i got time to finish my rl map project :)

Here is a intro i made:

I know that you're an intellected person who loves to work on the newest but have you ever considered working on an 8.6 evolution project- from scratch, by yourself? @Printer

I know that you're an intellected person who loves to work on the newest but have you ever considered working on an 8.6 evolution project- from scratch, by yourself? @Printer
I have thougt about making a evolution server with custom vocs. But not 8.6, but i would made it latest version and add the old cooldown.
I'm sure anything @Printer releases will be awesome :)
Cheers mate :)

Well, finally i got time to finish my rl map project :)

Here is a intro i made:
The video is gonna be removed in some days due to copyright restrictions you know.

@up
I doubt that many people still play 8.0 but would be cool if it was a success!

Considering the low population the latest client has, why dont you work on 8.6 with custom vocations? You're a great scripter shoudn't be that hard to make something different.
Example of a vocation -> Hunter/Advanced Hunter, which focuses on monsters/animals and character/human traps. There are alot of custom features you could make with ur knowledge of scripting, all you need is a push and you'd be done in a week.

@Printer

The video is gonna be removed in some days due to copyright restrictions you know.

@up
I doubt that many people still play 8.0 but would be cool if it was a success!
I know, but it will take a while until they find it xD
Considering the low population the latest client has, why dont you work on 8.6 with custom vocations? You're a great scripter shoudn't be that hard to make something different.
Example of a vocation -> Hunter/Advanced Hunter, which focuses on monsters/animals and character/human traps. There are alot of custom features you could make with ur knowledge of scripting, all you need is a push and you'd be done in a week.

@Printer
I may make one in the future. But i would like to finish this project and launch it

Added Djinn War Quest.

@Printer I think that your next great release should be a RL retro server, I prefer 7.4, but 7.6/7.72 can be a great option too.
The problem with newer versions are always the lack of people in servers. Me, as a player, will never play in something above 7.72.
I Love the old features and map. Now it's too easy to level, you don't fear death...

@Printer I think that your next great release should be a RL retro server, I prefer 7.4, but 7.6/7.72 can be a great option too.
The problem with newer versions are always the lack of people in servers. Me, as a player, will never play in something above 7.72.
I Love the old features and map. Now it's too easy to level, you don't fear death...

The only reason you want him to create a RL retro 7.4/7.72 is hoping he is gonna release it so you dont need to do alot of work on your own stuff.

Back