• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Full Rl 8.0 from Scratch [By Printer]

@53701688 If you read my post slowly, I was talking about a good server to play, not a release for me to get easy money. I'm working on my own server, I spent so many hours on it fixing bugs.

Postman Quest, been added :)
hE1ZwzANa.png

I have to honor your tenacity! Good job keeping this up and still putting effort into it.
Good luck mate :)

Can i come to your house @Printer so you can tech me your ways? haha

Last Big Quest been added, Ape City Quest which include shaman outfit quest:
EEGMAi7uh.png

I'll give it a try, For the first time in ages I'll play on something over 7.72 ;P
Any ETA on launch?

I'll give it a try, For the first time in ages I'll play on something over 7.72 ;P
Any ETA on launch?
I feel it's close :p But i think i will open like a test server for couple days. Nice to hear, that you will give it a try :D

I will open a test server this Friday. Tomorrow i will create a thread. Any exp rate suggestion?

I will open a test server this Friday. Tomorrow i will create a thread. Any exp rate suggestion?
It depends on what you want to test
high exp to test endgame
normal exp to test all stages

I want to test all stages, from balance to quests and etc.. :p

I suggest a mid/high rate to get quickly on lvl 100+, it can be tedious to test if you have to grind for days to kill a dragon

I suggest a mid/high rate to get quickly on lvl 100+, it can be tedious to test if you have to grind for days to kill a dragon
Well that is true, we will see what i decide tomorrow :p

Well that is true, we will see what i decide tomorrow :p
This is not true. hight/mid rate could be annoying when someone up to level 300 in one day. high rate for lvl 100 - mid rate for 150 - low rate for 200 - and a VERY LOW RATE for 250 + this is good.

I don't like real map so I would say no! You have amazing skills and the potential to create something awesome (if you don't abadon your projects every week and start a new one:D)
I would love to see a much more customzied server rather than a real map. :)

I don't like real map so I would say no! You have amazing skills and the potential to create something awesome (if you don't abadon your projects every week and start a new one:D)
I would love to see a much more customzied server rather than a real map. :)
mostly programmers don't know how to map, so a RL map always will be a nice option to make a rpg. Ofc, i guess he will add some custom systems and quests to make it funnier :v

Back