• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 01-28.

Simply say 'fighting spirit'.It is fixed, just say 'silk', 'spool' or 'yarn' to the Sweaty Cyclops.

Simple as it sound, it doesent work :/, nothing happens when I try to write 'spool' or 'yarn' or 'silk'.

All the waiting and something is still missing :(

Yeah I noticed as someone else also reported this. I gave Vanderlay a working script last night with spool of yarn included, not sure if he had the time to add it before the server got back up again as I added that like few minutes before the server was up. I'll speak with him later when he gets online at MSN.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for answering so soon, think you could answer another one for me?

Ramsay The Reckless lost Helmet, is that item gainable on the OT?

As I'm fairly new to SoftCores, joined it last night I have to say that I have absolutely no clue at all, but I will find out, and if it isn't I will make sure it will sooner or later.

Thank you,
Macroman.

I'm currently not aware of what causes these freezes (if it's the 1-2minute long freezes you mean?), but I promise you that I shall find out and do my best to prevent it (if possible from my side).

@Fandango, the freezes = the server is saving every character so it won't be
a reset if the server crashes, and most of the time it's 300+ characters playing, therefore the long freeze.

Yeah but I believe it is possible to reduce the lag time at least, if I'm not entirely mistaken I read somewhere about it, I'll just have to look it back up and we could check if there's any difference.

Yeah but I believe it is possible to reduce the lag time at least, if I'm not entirely mistaken I read somewhere about it, I'll just have to look it back up and we could check if there's any difference.

Talaturen is working on it.

@Fandango, the freezes = the server is saving every character so it won't be
a reset if the server crashes, and most of the time it's 300+ characters playing, therefore the long freeze.

I know its saves, but when it takes 5+ minutes here and there, without warning, it gets frustrating.. Theres also a server save 20.00 each day, whats the point of that one then! I've played lots of ots, and no server save freezes can even be compared with these!

I know its saves, but when it takes 5+ minutes here and there, without warning, it gets frustrating.. Theres also a server save 20.00 each day, whats the point of that one then! I've played lots of ots, and no server save freezes can even be compared with these!

We will probably be able to turn off these saves which cause freeze because it looks like the server has 100% stability now, but I want to wait some more days to be sure because if I turn it off and it crashes... lets say 19:00 CET you will lose 23h of data.

Whats about Norseman addons?
I cant find NPC Hjaern anywhere.
He should be on Nibelor island but there is no NPC which could let me go there.

Fix it if you can

Back