• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Urgent i cant open my serv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterpako

Infernia.no-ip.org Owner
Reaction score
Please help me, today my server get crashed and when i went to open it y get this error:

prtscrcapturer.png

I have a server, i pay for it, it have 1225 mb of ram more less. and here is the zise of my map:

prtscrcapture2.png

is not rl but when i import some cities from maps like thais, edron, cormaya, my map get resized and increase the size :S

Please is urgent :'(

How to fix the error or change the extent of my map without cutting any city?, Only very large empty spaces. Please tell me what to do!

see you in msn :), only do what the error says, resize map or use a tfs compiled in 64

Last edited:
Download Laatito, it may solve your problem, but i think you should get more RAM to your server, coz 1,2gb Ram isn't very much...

For step 1: go to your .exe you use to run your server and double click on that.
Step 2: click check for LAA Support (you shouldnt have at first)
Step 3: make a backup if you want..just click on it.
Step 4. Click Enable support button.

Dude you need more RAM. 33kx32k with only 1.25 GB RAM is a tragedy. you should have like 3 or 4. Then you're computer will run fine. I have rl map with custom shit and 4gb of RAM. MY computer runs fine, and the server takes up like 04 or 05 % of my CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back