• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Tibia-Retro

Server Website/AAC
https://tibia-retro.net
Server Address
tibia-retro.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
logo.png
serverinformation.png

Tibia-Retro aims to be a true 7.4 retro server, which is there to provide you with the nostalgia of our beloved game. Hosted in US on one of the powerful servers aims to give you the best experience possible when playing this game online. There is no tasks, there is no pay to win aspects in the shop. This server is planned to be hosted for a long time. It would not be a real 7.4 experience if this was not the case because it is going to be a slow and rewarding grind.

tibia-retro-net.gif

Server Settings

Multiclient
: Not allowed.
Overspawn: Yes
Bank: No
Quests: Custom
Client: Retro Custom
Runes: Player made only

Tibia-Retro has a strategic location for the biggest continents (EU/SA)

retrolocationnolight.png

update1.png
qolupdate.png
bazaardsc.png
discord.png

You are invited to your our Discord community to discuss this server

Join the Tibia-Retro 7.4 Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/jmvRPH2NR7)

Last edited:
Most polished 50th long-term RL map ots powered by DJ Thomas and Hubertus energy 2000 and you still made an basic mistake such as an thread with not working images.
I saw today some pictures was not showing, yesterday it looked correct for me.. I read your comment and did not understand what you meant at first 🤣 Thanks!

We don't need any more true retro 7.4 servers. As many noticed such servers are being very boring and most people do not like true 7.4 game mechanics after some stage of the server. It's fun till some point and then becames boring and frustrating due to lack of interesting options and broken mechanics (7.4 is not fun on higher levels and far from being balanced). How would you deal with such problems?

We don't need any more true retro 7.4 servers. As many noticed such servers are being very boring and most people do not like true 7.4 game mechanics after some stage of the server. It's fun till some point and then becames boring and frustrating due to lack of interesting options and broken mechanics (7.4 is not fun on higher levels and far from being balanced). How would you deal with such problems?
what are you a hater of nostalgia? huh you can't handle a 111th 7.4 true retro reverse engineered krabby patty secret formula stolen from cipsoft servers? huh you can't handle the true feeling of how to play on a 7.4 regular ass tibia server again? as if there isn't another 70 types of 7.4 servers.
Damn maybe you need that dose of real tibia but don't worry there's plenty of CLASSIC REAL TIBIA 13.11 servers coming out soon too, well too bad you won't get a taste of that classic REAL dosage of nostalgia.
Post automatically merged:

The reality of these real tibia replica's along with 7.4 reverse engineered crafted in the hephaestus forge servers is the fact that there's such a shit load of them you have like 10 players on each scattered amongst each server.
Every time you ever actually play on the server is because there are people playing and you want to ruin their day.
The promise of people being online and you can possibly ruin someone's day is the only thing that motivates people to play on the same server because every 7.4 true retro server is literally the same server just owned by another person, you will never get something you didn't have before it's just on a different save slot.

Considering it's Farmerfrank i give him my stamp of approval as there will be definitely some suckers that wanna bring their childhood back by playing on a 7.4 server so we can get on and ruin their experience.
Malaysiamoji Yes GIF by Maxis

Last edited:
we can get on and ruin their experience
played with locust on 3 ots
all it takes to ruin your experience was few people who can play tibia and gather a team and suddenly you call them nolifers, nerds, tryhards and unemployed people
locust team is pure spiderman meme when it comes to insulting another players xD
About the server i quess it has the potential to be 2nd good low rate. If the test phase show good formulas (dmg, monster behaviour etc), i may play and propably lot of people who don't want to play on tibiantis bcs of everything achieved + many hlvls being able to do whatever they want

Another lowrate server hosted in EU?, theres already tibiantis, cerebra, ramonia, tibiara, etc..., why would people leave tibiantis and start a new EU server, host it in NY, USA! theres ppl there w8 for USA servers old school tibiantis alike, what about the macro/multiclient control? do u guys plan to be strict when it come to botters? like tibiantis thats its kinda hard to lvl up

what about the macro/multiclient control? do u guys plan to be strict when it come to botters? like tibiantis thats its kinda hard to lvl up
no server is bot-free and mc-free unfortunately, and as long as they will keep trying with those 20 years old detection mechanisms they won't be
even tibiantis is far from that, they boost their shit because two bots that are available widely are detectable with few lines of code as their developers do not care about security, while there are numerous private projects that remain fully undetected since tibiantis ever launched, they just have small and strict community

same for multiclienting, you have to invest a little bit more of your time as simply 'running multiple clients' solution will get you nowhere, but with with few hooks here and there and working split tunneling solution you won't even need a single VM running to MC here

other thing is that server owners do not really need bot-free community especially in 7.4, tibiantis just prevents massive botting and thats okay - players are happy, private bot developers are happy and tibiantis staff is happy

Last edited:
what are you a hater of nostalgia? huh you can't handle a 111th 7.4 true retro reverse engineered krabby patty secret formula stolen from cipsoft servers? huh you can't handle the true feeling of how to play on a 7.4 regular ass tibia server again? as if there isn't another 70 types of 7.4 servers.
Damn maybe you need that dose of real tibia but don't worry there's plenty of CLASSIC REAL TIBIA 13.11 servers coming out soon too, well too bad you won't get a taste of that classic REAL dosage of nostalgia.
Post automatically merged:

The reality of these real tibia replica's along with 7.4 reverse engineered crafted in the hephaestus forge servers is the fact that there's such a shit load of them you have like 10 players on each scattered amongst each server.
Every time you ever actually play on the server is because there are people playing and you want to ruin their day.
The promise of people being online and you can possibly ruin someone's day is the only thing that motivates people to play on the same server because every 7.4 true retro server is literally the same server just owned by another person, you will never get something you didn't have before it's just on a different save slot.

Considering it's Farmerfrank i give him my stamp of approval as there will be definitely some suckers that wanna bring their childhood back by playing on a 7.4 server so we can get on and ruin their experience.
Malaysiamoji Yes GIF by Maxis
Thank you for the approval!
Another lowrate server hosted in EU?, theres already tibiantis, cerebra, ramonia, tibiara, etc..., why would people leave tibiantis and start a new EU server, host it in NY, USA! theres ppl there w8 for USA servers old school tibiantis alike, what about the macro/multiclient control? do u guys plan to be strict when it come to botters? like tibiantis thats its kinda hard to lvl up
I saw there has been other servers released recently, but.. since the years I have been doing this my focus has never been other servers, its a new server released every week and month, I just try to do my own thing. I myself played Tibiantis when it came out years ago, great server. Truly an inspiration in how consistent they have been, they deserve any success and players they can get.

When I launched TibiaScape last summer with a new edition and new features, it blew up to proportions I could not imagine, I think we peaked at 500 at one point, during the same time I think we banned around 80 accounts per day even still growing on a daily, this of course led to us learning a lot in how bots and mc-detection works, which will be applied to tibia-retro as well.

I have hosted TibiaScape for 3 years soon, it's been fun experimenting and community has grown during the years. The reason why I want to host a 7.4 server now like tibia-retro is to have this behind me and look back at and allow my self to explore even further what TibiaScape can offer in terms of stretching the lines in development of custom content.

I seek no profits from this server, but premium account for around 5 dollars per 30 day cycle is just to keep the lights on. My heart is still at TibiaScape and will continue to develop it further with complicated mechanics and code.
But with that said, tibia-retro aims to be a long-term retro server, which hopefully one day can become a big name on the board.

We plan to add some custom content, when content becomes dry which is inevitable but it will be minor things which fits the genre.

Nice speech i read it all, but i was meaning to open the server in any US host, like Tibiascape did, since there is already alot of EU options around, why not give the chance to US players to play with a better latency such a dedicated and promising server

Man, if ppl wanted to play 7.4 1x people would pick Tibiantis. All other server have botters, botters and more botters. It has to be something different from Tibiantis, for example like Dura, if you want to compete in 1x. Otherwise 2x is a better option for you. EU host is good though since not many servers are hosted here right now, you have a good potential. Just change the exp rate. :)

Man, if ppl wanted to play 7.4 1x people would pick Tibiantis. All other server have botters, botters and more botters. It has to be something different from Tibiantis, for example like Dura, if you want to compete in 1x. Otherwise 2x is a better option for you. EU host is good though since not many servers are hosted here right now, you have a good potential. Just change the exp rate. :)
I believe that if you like a server as Tibiantis, this server might be fun for you as well.. We will be running a similar concept.. Not as heavy as Dura and not as original as CipSoft themselves. Somewhere in between.. but as original it gets..

Daily boss/dungeon/boss monsters? That is what Tibiantis is lacking :)

Dunno why to host it in Europe. I think NA is a good place in between every makert.

Back