• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [12.6] [TRASHFORMERS!!!] [REAL-MAP]

Server Website/AAC
http://trashformers.hopto.org/
Server Address
trashformers.hopto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

trosko93

Reaction score
GRAND OPENING!!!
SERVER OPENS 9PM CST MARCH 12TH!

Download Client at our site!
Latest News - Trashformers (http://trashformers.hopto.org/)

Discord!!!
Join the Trashformers Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/XaJPnVES)

Map
full real map! Soulwars, Library, Flimsy Lost Souls!!!

Custom Real Spawns!
The grind does not stop at fire library! We have custom spawns, including a fully loaded death library
that has been perfectly cut from ALL sorts of the entire library to create a brand new spawn,
brand new monsters Death Library Creatures!​

Soulwars
The entire soulwars area + Gear has been edited to be a much higher tear endgame spawn! you will not get bored
after obtaining end game equipment at level 400 and spawns at 800.​

CUSTOM GEAR!!!
The grind does not stop at mid levels, so neither should the gear.
Matched with spawns, gear improves as well. Typical unobtainable gear has now become included
in some of our new equipment sets for 800+ 1250+ 1500+ and 2000+!!!​

Bosses!
Falcon Mini Bosses are on 15 minute cooldowns! Camp the tower with save ones to afk so you can take a break!
All bosses are working and are currently on 2 hour timers!
We have a whole slew of custom bosses that drop all sorts of different things from decoration to exceptional gear!​

CUSTOM CITY!!!!!!!!!!
Yes... We have a custom city. Welcome to WAP City!!!
Simply enter a portal at thais temple and be welcomed to an entire new area!
read below to find out what WAP City offers!

Houses!!!
Talk to one of our GMs to buy a custom house, any size you want, with a basement and a depo!

Tired of running to bosses or spawns??? you can have ANY teleport you would like added to your house!
Common Teleports?
Scarlett, Falcon Tower, True Asuras, Soulwars, Lulu, Dream Scar Bosses, Faceless Bane! You dream it, and you can have it!
houses are additional cost.

Custom Spells!
each vocation has a custom spell! Knights have an AoE Spell for level 850
Mages + Paladins have a stronger AoE for 950!

Experience Stages!

9-50 - 200x
51-75 - 150x
76-100 -125x
101-150 -100x
151-200 - 80x
201-250 - 70x
251-300 - 60x
301-350 - 45x
351-400 -35x
401-450 - 20x
451-500 - 12x
501-600 - 9x
601-700 - 7x
701-800 - 6x
801-900 -5x
901-1000 - 4x
1001-1300 - 3x
1301+ - 2x

Come and check us out!

1615528439042.png

Untitled.png

trus.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Last edited:
I’m so sorry 🥺🥺🥺 I tried but couldn’t figure out how to find a web URL that would let me link pictures..

its right there in the name folks..... Real Map Trash. nuff said honestly.
Okay so you prefer to play fully custom stuff that’s cool don’t think you need to shit on other peoples stuff though? Cool cool!

Dont even waste your time here. The owner clearly plays favoritsm, letting certain people macro levels. Very buggy as well, p2w server. Toxic people. Dont even waste your time legit. GMs also abuse their powers. Give themselves items. Kick from discord when u disagree. its a disgrace of a server.

Last edited:
This guy be crayyyyyyyyy. Come join us in Discord and be with our community!

Last edited:
Yeah, join the toxic and twisted community. xD please man. This server legit consists of like 10 people with 2-3 chars on each. The few random 3-5 people that are not part of the 10 people group. The p2w factor. The Bugs. The crashes. The cheats. Dont even act all innocent man. This server is more corrupt then people realize. And only a matter of time until the community sees it for themselves.
Go ahead play here and find out yourselves on what I say is pure facts and truth.

You’re being such a prude bro you have your own opinions you rage quit and told people to go die in a ditch, you were kicked for toxicity just move on and allow others to play for themselves man. If they don’t like it they’ll move on :) peace and loveeee

I wasnt kicked LOL I left. Nice try though. I am moving on, and allowing this community to see what kind of server this really is. Ive been around for over a decade man, I have my stripes here. People know me well enough that what you are saying is bull :). Put more words in my mouth. Just to try to make yourself and this server look better. Its old tactics you are using.

edit:: you were one of the ones using a damn macro to sit in a spawn and get levels xD in sevants... The one advertising this damn OT cheating as well. But apparently its prohibited. Anyways goodluck to you and the server.