• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.0 - 8.1] [PerfectTibia] - SEASON 2 BEGINS ON FRIDAY (19/03) - Real Map & Custom .Futom .Fully scripted content , Old Style Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://perfecttibia.com
Server Address
perfecttibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Zeelex

Thanatos Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to Perfect Tibia
We realized that long ago, Tibia made continuous wrong decisions. Cipsoft failed to improve the gameplay, and made tibia easier and less meaningful with every update they released.
However not everything was terrible, some sprites, spells, mechanics and quests were valuable. We realized that despite the fact the game changed, to our opinion for worse, some great improvements in terms of graphics and content were made as well.
We believe that Tibia's best moment was between versions 8.0 and 8.1, we believe that some sweet spot between the old gameplay and some of the new features that were added to the game will create an awesome experience. After all, 8.0 wasn't a perfect version either , it still lacked a lot content, balance, quality of life and gameplay features.
We decided to create what we believe is the perfect version of Tibia.

[Launch date]:

22.08 Saturday 20:00 CET
[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 20 : 3x
2. Stage : Level 20 to 130 : 2x
3. Stage : Level 130+ : 1x

[Game Configuration]:
-Loot rate: 1x
-Magic rate: 1x
-Skill rate: 2x

[Website]: Perfect Tibia (http://perfecttibia.com/)

Features :

Gameplay :

Client Protocol : 10.98 tailored to fit everything as it was in 8.0-8.1
  • Old gameplay, Old spells formulas for Runes: SD , UHS, Explos and HMM GFBS and so on.
  • No Pay to Win or Pay to play features, everything is enabled for players to enjoy for free , donations serve aesthetic purposes.
  • Knights and Paladins use UHS as in the old days, the economy spins around rune making
  • No unbalanced potions. The potion system remains as it was in 8.0
  • No Yalahar or game breaking towns or continents. Content spins around the main continent of Tibia as it was back in 8.0. Spawns and quests were added to the main continent in order to grant enough content
  • We preserved the main continent spawns of 10.0 + versions (for instance, port hope water elementals and so on)
  • Fully working quests for outfits : Pirate, Beggar, Shaman, Assassin , Norseman, like back in the old days, with all the functionalities they imply.
  • Fully working addons and their respective quests
  • Fully working quests for POI, Inquisition, Annihi and endgame related quests + custom and challenging content
  • No level requirement for knight weapons. You can be a lvl 8 with UHS and 80/80 skills wielding a War Hammer as in the old days
  • Killing Tasks and Daily quest system to keep things going
  • Extended spawns to improve gameplay, made with custom professional and beautiful map making. Few examples below
PVP :
  • Old style PVP: Explo using knights, Sd throwing paladins, UHs are king.
  • Sorcerers and Druids work as a mix between old and newer versions. Elements are preserved yet there are no directed spells. Old formulas for explo arrows and fully working 8.1 druid and sorcerer spells
  • 8.0 SD formulas, no long cooldown between spells and no shared cooldowns, like in the old days, you can throw 2 UE in a row if you have the mana for it.
  • Skull system with PVP enforced mechanics. You get experience if you kill someone who's higher level than you are. Although the exp reward is not huge, getting revenge on someone who did you wrong is more meaningfull.
  • 5 Kills for red skull. No Black skull , Guild War system enabled with exp/death involved. Banishments will be discussed.
Improvements :
  • We listen to our players: Player oriented content -> We will make polls to decide the next content to be released. In the beginning, SAO and further related content will not be enabled
  • Fully working Auction house system
  • Runes are the main currency for the economy. Having a maker is allowed. NPCs don't sell runes
  • Fully working Rashid/Djinn quests
  • All 8.1 runes are working with no level requirement, only magic level as back in the old days. You can create icicles, fireballs, uhs or whatever is it that fits your current hunt
  • Trainer system with runemaking allowed, offline training is also enabled, although it's less effective than online mode. Training/runemaking is encouraged
  • Community oriented anti-bot system : Will be explained on our website in a few days.
  • Houses are charged weekly instead of monthly in order to remove ghost house owners. Only players over lvl 30 can buy a house
  • Mounts are enabled although they are harder to get than in real tibia. Mounts are rewarded in custom quests or events, they are not obtained that easily. We reworked the mounting system in order to make it less game-breaking. More info on our website.
  • Custom quests for new outfits and mounts
  • Custom quests and incredible scripts. Continuous development of new features, quests, dungeons and pvp prices
  • We preserved all the new spawns for the main content up to Svargrond, We included all the Main content spawns of 10.00+. We extended known spawns in order for players to have a lot of content to go through
  • Some examples in here, more can be found on our website
dragons.png
gs.png
lockstairs.png
tomb.png

Give it a shot, create an account and join us in the mission of building the best version of the game we love and enjoy so much
Custom client included

We will be checking your feedback in this post!

Top players will be converted into tutors and will be able to actively participate on the server's direction and development.
Kindest regards, The Perfect Tibia Team

Last edited by a moderator:
So far you information about the server seems promising and long lasting! Can’t wait to check your server out

Seems cool, few questions first tho:

1. Are u advertising your sever well? Have you contacted any streamers to play it/advertise it? Most of the new servers fail due to the lack of the players, I am not expecting 1k when you start but 100 would be solid and is realistic with some advertising...

2. So as far as I understood druids have exevo gran mas frigo? But vis/mort/flam is only 1sqm in front of you?

3. Do paladins and have holy spells?

4. Which spawns have been boosted? The images you shared are not working? Can give us a complete list?

5. Can you also post a full map, you are saying that you removed Yalahar but kept some other spawns from up to 10? Can you give us a bit more info on which spawns?

6. Is botting/cave botting allowed or will it be banned? How about bots in wars like auto SSA/trashing etc?

7. Also, can you share what are some of the custom quests, a lot of owners write that but then there are either non or few basic quests in the game...

8. Do you have a proxy for South Americans? Are you even going to target them as a potential players?

I've been waiting for something like this for a long long time :)

Seems cool, few questions first tho:

1. Are u advertising your sever well? Have you contacted any streamers to play it/advertise it? Most of the new servers fail due to the lack of the players, I am not expecting 1k when you start but 100 would be solid and is realistic with some advertising...

2. So as far as I understood druids have exevo gran mas frigo? But vis/mort/flam is only 1sqm in front of you?

3. Do paladins and have holy spells?

4. Which spawns have been boosted? The images you shared are not working? Can give us a complete list?

5. Can you also post a full map, you are saying that you removed Yalahar but kept some other spawns from up to 10? Can you give us a bit more info on which spawns?

6. Is botting/cave botting allowed or will it be banned? How about bots in wars like auto SSA/trashing etc?

7. Also, can you share what are some of the custom quests, a lot of owners write that but then there are either non or few basic quests in the game...

8. Do you have a proxy for South Americans? Are you even going to target them as a potential players?

Hey ! Thank you for the interest! I'll replyto your questions:
1) It's one of our primary concerns as well. We will do all the possible paid and non paid advertisements starting today.
2) Indeed,caster elemental spells are available, excep there are no auto aimed strike spells, they work as vis/flam/mort worked back in 8.0
3) Yes, they do ( both, exevo con and san areauto aimed for them)
4) I re uploaded the pictures, some of the pictures show extensions of Plains of Havoc, Edron Hero and a few others. More info will be available on our site.
5)Good Idea. Basically we kept the real map as how it was on version 10.98 for the main content, except for some exceptions. We will post an update on this soon.
6) We won't be banning cave bot perdue to how prevalent boting is. Instead we implemented a script that tracks cave botters down and rewards players for killing Cave botters. The idea is a gameplay oriented solution. You bot at your peril, the server won't ban you but will incentivize players to hunt botters down
7) We will post a bit more of information today. Basically , for exmaple, some addon quests have extended missions (hard and challenging ones) that provide a mount in the end of the questline. There are also custom quests for 10.00+ outfits and so on. We will be adding as well, real Sripted boss fights and dungeons that are actually challening, not the classical tibia tank & spank stuff. We also reworked some items and quests to make them more useful and worth obtaining, such as the helmet of the ancient quest..
8- Yes , south america is also one of our top priorities, we are working on the proxy to have a South American instance before launch.

Thanks for the support !

Hey ! Thank you for the interest! I'll replyto your questions:
1) It's one of our primary concerns as well. We will do all the possible paid and non paid advertisements starting today.
2) Indeed,caster elemental spells are available, excep there are no auto aimed strike spells, they work as vis/flam/mort worked back in 8.0
3) Yes, they do ( both, exevo con and san areauto aimed for them)
4) I re uploaded the pictures, some of the pictures show extensions of Plains of Havoc, Edron Hero and a few others. More info will be available on our site.
5)Good Idea. Basically we kept the real map as how it was on version 10.98 for the main content, except for some exceptions. We will post an update on this soon.
6) We won't be banning cave bot perdue to how prevalent boting is. Instead we implemented a script that tracks cave botters down and rewards players for killing Cave botters. The idea is a gameplay oriented solution. You bot at your peril, the server won't ban you but will incentivize players to hunt botters down
7) We will post a bit more of information today. Basically , for exmaple, some addon quests have extended missions (hard and challenging ones) that provide a mount in the end of the questline. There are also custom quests for 10.00+ outfits and so on. We will be adding as well, real Sripted boss fights and dungeons that are actually challening, not the classical tibia tank & spank stuff. We also reworked some items and quests to make them more useful and worth obtaining, such as the helmet of the ancient quest..
8- Yes , south america is also one of our top priorities, we are working on the proxy to have a South American instance before launch.

Thanks for the support !

Thanks for the answers, honestly looks like a perfect server!

Don't be shy on targeted ads and trying to find streamers, it all pays itself back if the OT is truly great.

Also try to message few leaders if you know any, to start here...

Wish you the best luck and ill be trying it as well...

Looks very interesting, hope you advertise it well.

1. Since there are no runes in shops, does that mean rune making works like 7.4? Is soul point system removed?

2. Why skills only 2x when exp is 3x until 200? Players will have very low skills relative to their level. I've never seen rates where skills are lower than exp before.

3. Which client are items based on? 8.1 or 10.x?

4.What is the regen rate? it's not included in the info and it matters a lot. If for example its 2x regen and 2x mag level then technically that makes mag level 4x and heavily favors mages, as far as food regeneration alone goes.

5. It says "explo using knights", but exori gran and exori mas still exist right? And they're based on weaponattack*skill same as 8.0?

6. I like that the loot is 1x because i dislike easy servers where you can profit everywhere no matter what. But are the loot values accurate? For example, is the loot from DL and Frost drag like it should be with 0.1% DSM and 0.2% RH etc? A lot of servers have this inaccurate so that the loot is much higher even if the rate is set to a low value.

I hope you post full map for those of us that never played tibia after 8.0 and we don't know what new stuff is there.

Last edited:
I don't think that magic rate and skill rate should be the same. Skill rate always needs to be higher than magic at least that's how it is in ever server i've been on. when magic isnt like 40% of skill rate then everyone plays mages. Also makes it to where knights and pallys can't compete

I don't think that magic rate and skill rate should be the same. Skill rate always needs to be higher than magic at least that's how it is in ever server i've been on. when magic isnt like 40% of skill rate then everyone plays mages. Also makes it to where knights and pallys can't compete
My bad, Magic level is meant to be x1 as well. I will edit the post to change it as soon as I'm allowed ( otland has a few limitations) Thank you for the feedback!
Post automatically merged:

website down.
The website is supposed to be released today ( the one on the actual post is a dummy website )
Post automatically merged:

Looks very interesting, hope you advertise it well.

1. Since there are no runes in shops, does that mean rune making works like 7.4? Is soul point system removed?

2. Why skills only 2x when exp is 3x until 200? Players will have very low skills relative to their level. I've never seen rates where skills are lower than exp before.

3. Which client are items based on? 8.1 or 10.x?

4.What is the regen rate? it's not included in the info and it matters a lot. If for example its 2x regen and 2x mag level then technically that makes mag level 4x and heavily favors mages, as far as food regeneration alone goes.

5. It says "explo using knights", but exori gran and exori mas still exist right? And they're based on weaponattack*skill same as 8.0?

6. I like that the loot is 1x because i dislike easy servers where you can profit everywhere no matter what. But are the loot values accurate? For example, is the loot from DL and Frost drag like it should be with 0.1% DSM and 0.2% RH etc? A lot of servers have this inaccurate so that the loot is much higher even if the rate is set to a low value.:

I hope you post full map for those of us that never played tibia after 8.0 and we don't know what new stuff is there.

1. Soul points exist however they are auto regenerated on trainers, it's as if soul points didn't apply for makers although they do apply for normal players. We are running some tests as the moment weteher to determine if we remove the soul point system entirely or not.

2. It's a good question. Knights and paladins have the old buffs of former versions ( such as explosions for knights). Skills are very deterministic in damage dealing of these vocations. At the same time, online training is enabled and encouraged (players will be able to train afk while doing their day, which is more efficient than normal skill rating). We are still running a few adjustments, however the damage rating of vocations is scaling as intended with skills x2, buffing those up implies that things might get a bit out of control

3. The server is mostly based on 8.0 - 8.1 although some items of 10.x are available and obtainable

4..Regeneration rates are x1

5. Correct, although exhaustion system works as in 8.0

6. We basically remade the whole monster scripts based on actual statistics. We went by monster by monster checking drop and attack rates. Monsters should reflect the drop rates they had back in 8.0 . We will keep on fixing any anomalies as they rise as well. We also value the rarity of items, it's one of the most mystic parts of the game.

7. I hope you post full map for those of us that never played tibia after 8.0 and we don't know what new stuff is there.

That's great feedback. We plan on doing this during the weekend

Thank you for the time and concerns !

Last edited:
Can you explain meaning of "offline" skilling? How it's going to work?

Can you explain meaning of "offline" skilling? How it's going to work?
You can train on online trainers which facilitate afk training
Or you can use offline trainers as in real tibia(which are less effective, as they are in real tibia)

However if players deem it , we may remove offline training /adjust online training based on community feedback

Ok I ended my Tibia's journey on 8.0 version so that is why I have asked you about it. So it will be the special place with training monks or sth like that and other people cannot kill me there?

Ok I ended my Tibia's journey on 8.0 version so that is why I have asked you about it. So it will be the special place with training monks or sth like that and other people cannot kill me there?
Most people did hehe...
Yeah ,basically this: You can't be killed in here, and trainers facilitate a few methods as food, afk time and soul points
trainers.png

How do you buy blessings? Do you need bless + aol like on 8.0 or only bless?

This training method sounds very interesting as compared to training with tasker/bot on summoned monk (as probably most of people do this way).

Sounds like the server i've been searching for years bro, lets us know when its ready to launch! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.