• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.0 - 8.1] [PerfectTibia] - SEASON 2 BEGINS ON FRIDAY (19/03) - Real Map & Custom .Futom .Fully scripted content , Old Style Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://perfecttibia.com
Server Address
perfecttibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
The server is looking really good! Something that could last for a good while.
Although I feel like you shouldn't add mounts and outfits in the shop. It does make it pay to win a little bit. Making it so you can't use mounts in combat is a good start but still it takes away some of the magic of having a mount or outfit. But I understand it may be necessary to earn some money to pay for the hosting of the server.

How do you buy blessings? Do you need bless + aol like on 8.0 or only bless?
For now it's as it was back on 8.0 , you need bless + aol
Dying is no joke. However we will tweak this based on player feeback
Post automatically merged:

The server is looking really good! Something that could last for a good while.
Although I feel like you shouldn't add mounts and outfits in the shop. It does make it pay to win a little bit. Making it so you can't use mounts in combat is a good start but still it takes away some of the magic of having a mount or outfit. But I understand it may be necessary to earn some money to pay for the hosting of the server.
Hey there Martini !
All outfits and addon quests up to 8.1 are obtained through quests as in real tibia, including pirate, assassin, shaman outfit etc. We kept everything as it was back in the day.
At the same time, there are custom quests for outfits and mounts that go past version 8.1

The only outfits we sell are those past 8.1 version. Most of the ones we offer are the ones real Tibia sold in shop. The same applies for mounts

Our shop mostly serves aesthetic and quality of life improvements, We don't sell anything that gives advantage over non-paying players. The idea is that everyone can enjoy PerfectTibia for free.

These are offered in order to help covering up the server's cost

Last edited:
For now it's as it was back on 8.0 , you need bless + aol
Dying is no joke. However we will tweak this based on player feeback

Hey there Martini !
All outfits and addon quests up to 8.1 are obtained through quests as in real tibia, including pirate, assassin, shaman outfit etc. We kept everything as it was back in the day.
At the same time, there are custom quests for outfits and mounts that go past version 8.1

The only outfits we sell are those past 8.1 version. Most of the ones we offer are the ones real Tibia sold in shop. The same applies for mounts

Our shop mostly serves aesthetic and quality of life improvements, We don't sell anything that gives advantage over non-paying players. The idea is that everyone can enjoy PerfectTibia for free.

These are offered in order to help covering up the server's cost

Yea blessing should stay like that... You can do what Kasteria/Realera do and put INQ/Henricus blessing into shop which will allow players that are not in big teams and can't finish INQ easily ability to obtain buying all blessings at one place while also giving you nice source of income... Same goes for rashid/djinn acrolls, thing like these are not broken since everyone can finish the quest in game, while.players that are lazy can buy scrolls etc...

Website works fine. Just dont use https.
His SSL certificate is bugged at the moment it seems.

Project looks promising.
Really great mapping in those screenshots.
I will check the server out :)

Website works fine. Just dont use https.
His SSL certificate is bugged at the moment it seems.

Project looks promising.
Really great mapping in those screenshots.
I will check the server out :)
Interesting, my browser automatically goes to https and displays "index of" page. Works when i manually change it to http.

So, there will be botters anyhow?

Note to people:
I see a lot of people are interested and are willing to start, so JUST START. don't look at the online numbers etc. This is not established OT, it won't have 1k players at the start. If it hits 100 with all the advertising and us here from OTland and our friends it's perfect. Just play it, chill with friends other players will come along when they see there is continuity. And please for the love of god don't look at the war teams, they are NOMADS and change ots every 5 days. War teams will form on their own once a server is old enough... Of course if the server isn't lagging, bugged and etc...

Question for HOST:
Do paladins have any of the new Crossbows and ammo? Or is their main weapon still assassin stars?
Do Sorcerers have any advantage over druids? Once gran mas frigo was introduced druids had as much power as Sorcerers but also could heal and paraylze, which made them 10x better. So maybe make Sorcerer's UE's and Wave's hit 10-20% harder or druid lower to have some difference?

And do you plan on making regular updates once the server is fully running? Like full new content where you can take inspiration from official tibia or from your own creativity?

If you want this server to last longer than 1/2 months, you need to lower the exp stage earlier.

If you want this server to last longer than 1/2 months, you need to lower the exp stage earlier.

I kinda agree, 2x should be after 150, and last stage should be 1.5x, we dont need it to be to painful to exp since the server will still use old mechanics from 8.0 and you need to make runes etc...

same as the guys above, make it last please
lvl 150s running around too quick make it orsh ot

Note to people:
I see a lot of people are interested and are willing to start, so JUST START. don't look at the online numbers etc. This is not established OT, it won't have 1k players at the start. If it hits 100 with all the advertising and us here from OTland and our friends it's perfect. Just play it, chill with friends other players will come along when they see there is continuity. And please for the love of god don't look at the war teams, they are NOMADS and change ots every 5 days. War teams will form on their own once a server is old enough... Of course if the server isn't lagging, bugged and etc...

Question for HOST:
Do paladins have any of the new Crossbows and ammo? Or is their main weapon still assassin stars?
Do Sorcerers have any advantage over druids? Once gran mas frigo was introduced druids had as much power as Sorcerers but also could heal and paraylze, which made them 10x better. So maybe make Sorcerer's UE's and Wave's hit 10-20% harder or druid lower to have some difference?

And do you plan on making regular updates once the server is fully running? Like full new content where you can take inspiration from official tibia or from your own creativity?

Hey there, yes, paladins have some of the new crossbows, although for now, the strongest ammo are infernal bolts and assassin stars
In the case of mages, yes, Sorcerer spells are a bit stronger than druid spells. Sorcerers deal more damage.

Yes, we will make regular updates. We have a lot of content that we will gradually add based on player feedback. We also have a very competent team in terms of development scripting and mapping. If things go as planned we will add very exciting and creative stuff. Some will be ours , other will be from official tibia if players request it.

Maybe someone have to do first server 8.0 stable exp 2 xd
I am also in favor of a smaller exp stage, and therefore a more stable server. I would ask you to fix this link https://perfecttibia.com/.
same as the guys above, make it last please
lvl 150s running around too quick make it orsh ot

Hey guys, we really appreciate this feedback. We are considering on lowering the exp stages to make the server more stable.
We will also make a poll about skill rate leveling. We want to know which rates you consider the best and most engaging (x1, x2, x3 , etc)
The SSL fix of the site will come today
Thank you !

oh cool. another failure of an OT.. why? Cause its a god damn RL map.. like why is this even a thing people enjoy? the hells wrong with this community

oh cool. another failure of an OT.. why? Cause its a god damn RL map.. like why is this even a thing people enjoy? the hells wrong with this community
Hey there, we have a lot of custom and very professional maps added to the main continent. Some can be seen in this post's pictures and on the site.
We have experience creating custom maps and content, however we chose RL map in this case because the community seems to prefer it.

We created the following custom server a decade ago, we still have all the maps ,files etc. If the community likes the content, we for sure may add a lot of new stuff if players agree with it

I am very happy that you take our opinion into account, I think players will be open to adding more custom maps, of course, during the game. Thanks

tbh i dont think its good to expand map too much specially that it gonna be max 100 online it should be full rl map or full custom else it will be so empty and dead

ah just checked

nvm then i wont be playing on a server where ur choice is to buy rashid for $ or wait 7 days which is actually 12 days cause start isnt at monday

@edit

aha its thanatos staff so i guess datapack loot dmg might be similar then well boring server as fuck on thanatos hardcore low-rate rpg server i was spamming sd on dls with utamo vita 45>130lvl most boring shit i've ever did even tho after 80lvl it was full afk on elfbot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.