• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.0 - 8.1] [PerfectTibia] - SEASON 2 BEGINS ON FRIDAY (19/03) - Real Map & Custom .Futom .Fully scripted content , Old Style Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://perfecttibia.com
Server Address
perfecttibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 10 : 5x
2. Stage : Level 10 to 20 : 4x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 80 : 3x
4. Stage : Level 81 - 130 : 2x
5. Stage : Level 130 + : 1x

@Zeelex Something like this, you don't want people to get lvl 200+ to fast on 8.0. War is most fun at 100~

[Experience stage]:

@Zeelex Something like this, you don't want people to get lvl 200+ to fast on 8.0. War is most fun at 100~
I really like the proposed stage

tbh i dont think its good to expand map too much specially that it gonna be max 100 online it should be full rl map or full custom else it will be so empty and dead

ah just checked

nvm then i wont be playing on a server where ur choice is to buy rashid for $ or wait 7 days which is actually 12 days cause start isnt at monday

@edit

aha its thanatos staff so i guess datapack loot dmg might be similar then well boring server as fuck on thanatos hardcore low-rate rpg server i was spamming sd on dls with utamo vita 45>130lvl most boring shit i've ever did even tho after 80lvl it was full afk on elfbot

You literally go around the threads and post negative shit all the time, what's the fucking point?

Is someone forcing you to play? It seems like you are looking for a full hardcore server or something and outside of Tibiantis that's not happening in 2020.

If you are so smart and unique aka GALAXY BRAIN, why don't you host your own server on your own expanse without donations and super mega giga hardcore so we can all finally see how it's done...

You literally go around the threads and post negative shit all the time, what's the fucking point?

Is someone forcing you to play? It seems like you are looking for a full hardcore server or something and outside of Tibiantis that's not happening in 2020.

If you are so smart and unique aka GALAXY BRAIN, why don't you host your own server on your own expanse without donations and super mega giga hardcore so we can all finally see how it's done...

No thats actually reality we got server hosted by unexperienced admin without ssl and proper advertisement/balance just looking at rates and that garbage dragon/dl spawn from thanatos (really really huge i think bigger than poi dls) i can tell u it gonna be sd/ue fiesta

also love these arguments "make better server!!" "nobody force u to play!!" "you only hate!!" i got rights to share my thoughts and from my experience my assumptions are quite correct

So lets sum up somebody show up after really long retirement and after few days of little tweaks and fixes without proper balance trying to launch server without SSL with garbage shop (rashid xD) and call it perfecttibia real map oldschool gameplay 11.0 client dmg+exh from 8.0/8.1!!!

No thats actually reality we got server hosted by unexperienced admin without ssl and proper advertisement/balance just looking at rates and that garbage dragon/dl spawn from thanatos (really really huge i think bigger than poi dls) i can tell u it gonna be sd/ue fiesta

also love these arguments "make better server!!" "nobody force u to play!!" "you only hate!!" i got rights to share my thoughts and from my experience my assumptions are quite correct

So lets sum up somebody show up after really long retirement and after few days of little tweaks and fixes without proper balance trying to launch server without SSL with garbage shop (rashid xD) and call it perfecttibia real map oldschool gameplay 11.0 client dmg+exh from 8.0/8.1!!!
Thanatos occured literally a decade ago. Whatever you played after 2010 was not on our hands. And well, things change in 10 years if that is your primary concern.

You got rights to share your thoughts, however that doesn't remove the fact they might be ill-founded.

The SSL "bug" occured to the fact we were moving our server to a new docker image. Docker allows better portability, stability and proxy service.

Whatever else you say about balance/droprates/spawns are your idiosincratic assumptions and subjective perceptions, which won't be taken into account unless proper data and feedback is provided.
We understand pretty well how the game works and how to balance it.
If there's anything abusable, or anything buggy, we will be happy to change it. As for now the map is RL based for a reason.
Our server is meant to be to adapt ot the life of people on 2020. Most of tibia players are above 22 years old. Please behave like such if you want a possitive outcome for you and for the others around you.

The guy says it will be boring because he used to do hunt DLs from 45 to 130 (even tho the map allows for much more due to a lot of various spawns)
and now the same guy kills dwarf soldiers and guards for 14hrs a day on tibiantis being highest EK literally clicking a monster after monster (that's all he does, all he hunts for 99% of the time. The remaining 1% is dragon hunt from time to time)

fix website

Hello there, SSL is working properly now
Make at least such stages, please

Stages
1 - 10x 5
11 - 40x 4
41 - 90x 3
91 - 150x 2
151 +x 1

[Experience stage]:

We've considered your feedback and we are seriously thinking about lowering the exp/skill stages to make the server more stable:
We would like to listen to your feedback on a proposal like this one:

Exp :
1-20 : x3
20-130: x2
130 : x1

The launching date is set to SAT 22.08 due to the fact that some advertisement events were set to that date

We are listening to all of your proposals , so please keep on commenting

Thank you for your time

The launching date is set to SAT 22.08 due to the fact that some advertisement events were set to that date
Will u have otservlist countdown or something like that?

Can't download client, says access denied. Is it cip client or otclient btw?

I have been waiting for this ots since second war world

No Pay to Win or Pay to play features, everything is enabled for players to enjoy for free
Is there a quest for Gold Converter? Also instant rashid gives you huge advantage.
Anyway, looks entertaining, i m going to log in. Let's see the differences between spooflesta/spoofteria and this serv

Yea gold converter is a bit too much, it's actually a huge advantage on a server like this. Please consider removing it.

Is it possible to add monsterloot.php on website? Many servers have something like that.

Lmao stop crying about donations they are not OP nor expensive... You gotta understand that he needs to make money.. If giving 5 euros to support server and get an item in return is too much then dont llay video games... And you still dont have tk donate and can play for free with no problem and if for some reason you can't spare 5$ you probably have all the time in the world to play games so just spam the game first few days and buy donation items for in game gold...

Honestly pathetic cryig about gold converter and rashid beeing op...

idc really about gold converter however it affect pvp aka u wont find ppl making lootbag with gps+some trash items from tomb or when u sneak somebody he can put gold converter on shield slot and platinums on arrow slot so u'll loot empty vials shovel rope and bunch of brown mushroom from guy hunting on ur spawn

rashid/djinns (atleast its only rashid on this server) affect economy aswell and its short-term profit for server if u have such stuff in ur shop then it is server just for week or two as after that time he wont earn anything thats why i prefer regular tibia pacc in shop and playing on facc than djinn/rashid/golden accounts/bless scrolls/addons/mounts in shop

also without outfits and addons in shop getting full assassin or barbarian is challenging and give some reason for players to play and grind something beside lvl but noooo lets buy some outfits and mounts from store so who care if u got regular full outfit

Servers like these will be short-term fun for 1-2 week they are made to be like that dont even pretend that it will be long term pls

@Xaviv

Quote my message and tell me where i am crying. For me its ok, i don't want this to be removed lol.
First thing is " No Pay to Win or Pay to play features, everything is enabled for players to enjoy for free , donations serve aesthetic purposes. " and on the top you see rashid access and gold converter. I didn't know that changing gold is a "aesthetic".
Change the message because it is not correct and for me its fine

idc really about gold converter however it affect pvp aka u wont find ppl making lootbag with gps+some trash items from tomb or when u sneak somebody he can put gold converter on shield slot and platinums on arrow slot so u'll loot empty vials shovel rope and bunch of brown mushroom from guy hunting on ur spawn

rashid/djinns (atleast its only rashid on this server) affect economy aswell and its short-term profit for server if u have such stuff in ur shop then it is server just for week or two as after that time he wont earn anything thats why i prefer regular tibia pacc in shop and playing on facc than djinn/rashid/golden accounts/bless scrolls/addons/mounts in shop

also without outfits and addons in shop getting full assassin or barbarian is challenging and give some reason for players to play and grind something beside lvl but noooo lets buy some outfits and mounts from store so who care if u got regular full outfit

You are again making a clown out of yourself, if you open your eyes you can see that literally no one is siding with you. Just stay on Tibiantis, you can't play 2 servers at the same time anyway or if you think you can you need to get some help.

And if you were not blind you would see that there are no regular addons in shop only later ones that are in shop in official tibia as well, as the GM even stated once. So getting Assassin and rest of the base 8.0 outfits is still challenging since the only way to do it is to loot all the items in game/ buy them on trade...

Stop crying about insignificant stuff, like rashid and gold converter are going to change anything in the long run. It MIGHT boost someone in the first week, but after 10-15 days everything will even itself out.

If the owner put PACC in the shop, everyone would call him greedy without second of hesitation, there is literally no pleasing OTLAND community... Maybe if someone ran a server without any donations, but i have a feeling that then people would crying because they can't donate etc...

"Gold converter affect pvp" might be the stupidest sentence ever said on this forum.

@Xaviv

Quote my message and tell me where i am crying. For me its ok, i don't want this to be removed lol.
First thing is " No Pay to Win or Pay to play features, everything is enabled for players to enjoy for free , donations serve aesthetic purposes. " and on the top you see rashid access and gold converter. I didn't know that changing gold is a "aesthetic".
Change the message because it is not correct and for me its fine

I have not quoted you, learn to read:

Yea gold converter is a bit too much, it's actually a huge advantage on a server like this. Please consider removing it.

Is it possible to add monsterloot.php on website? Many servers have something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.