• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.0 - 8.1] [PerfectTibia] - SEASON 2 BEGINS ON FRIDAY (19/03) - Real Map & Custom .Futom .Fully scripted content , Old Style Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://perfecttibia.com
Server Address
perfecttibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
And if you were not blind you would see that there are no regular addons in shop only later ones that are in shop in official tibia as well, as the GM even stated once. So getting Assassin and rest of the base 8.0 outfits is still challenging since the only way to do it is to loot all the items in game/ buy them on trade...

thats what i wrote who care about regular outfits if u can run on 8lvl with full addon from new tibia? half of them 1.5x times bigger than regular ones

Stop crying about insignificant stuff, like rashid and gold converter are going to change anything in the long run. It MIGHT boost someone in the first week, but after 10-15 days everything will even itself out.

as i mentioned in my previous post i'd prefer server with just regular tibia pacc without gold converter or rashid access as they are short-term profit for server boosting players on first days and after 10-15 days this server will be gone so why even talking about long-term? xD

If the owner put PACC in the shop, everyone would call him greedy without second of hesitation, there is literally no pleasing OTLAND community... Maybe if someone ran a server without any donations, but i have a feeling that then people would crying because they can't donate etc...

thats why just regular pacc is way better than djinn/rashid scrolls as to fully enjoy server u need both of them but pacc u'll buy over and over and rashid just once or one person in team servers made with bussiness model based on one-time purchase are bound to be restarted after short time to get new money for hosting/new graphic/new scripts/pizza money for hoster and its completly fine that owner wants to earn money but its really important how he doing it if its quick cash grab or long-term server made with love

on top of that rashid/djinn affects gameplay and economy as u can sell ur loot directly without doing quest

"Gold converter affect pvp" might be the stupidest sentence ever said on this forum.

I dont know which servers have you been playing but if u state such arguments for semi low-rate server then u probably didnt play any low/mid-rate server in ur entire life

YES gold converter and gold change by click affects pvp so much! imagine somebody hunting on same tomb with u and u want to get rid of him what u can do? waste like few bp of mfs to kill him and loot LITERALLY NOTHING as person hold his cash stack on arrow slot he'll come back fully refilled and waste u to death ofc looting from u nothing but just empty vials

ofc we talking about scenario when both of u got gold converter and no 10% chance to drop item from arrow slot isnt enough for me

Will u have otservlist countdown or something like that?

Can't download client, says access denied. Is it cip client or otclient btw?
We have a custom client with updater but it will be released upon launch date:
WhatsApp Image 2020-08-20 at 12.43.36 AM.jpeg
Yes, there will be a counter on otservlist.org (allthough the schedule of that site is almost entirely taken, and reserved for months, we managed to obtain a countdown before release date)

@Xaviv

Quote my message and tell me where i am crying. For me its ok, i don't want this to be removed lol.
First thing is " No Pay to Win or Pay to play features, everything is enabled for players to enjoy for free , donations serve aesthetic purposes. " and on the top you see rashid access and gold converter. I didn't know that changing gold is a "aesthetic".
Change the message because it is not correct and for me its fine

Well there's a point, perhaps aesthetic is not the appropiate word. The concept of "quality of life" improvements might suit it better.
Truth of the manner is mantaining a server has its costs, and they should be covered ideally without breaking the game or giving players a massive advantage over others while paying.

In that sense our goal is to offer aesthetic(outfits) and quality of life improvements(gold converter etc). The shop must offer stuff that somehow compels players to obtain while mantaining the server's balance

Paying won't give you a serious advantage over other players.

Regular outfits still have their quests, and associated features. For instance you can only purchase assassin stars while having completed the assassin outfit quest. Same mechanics apply for pirate outfit and so on

No Pay to Win or Pay to play features, everything is enabled for players to enjoy for free
Is there a quest for Gold Converter? Also instant rashid gives you huge advantage.
Anyway, looks entertaining, i m going to log in. Let's see the differences between spooflesta/spoofteria and this serv
That's a good suggestion. As for now , gold converter is a character associated feature. We could add a quest for the actual item in no time.
Still, we will be taking feedback on the implications of the gold converter.
For Rashid, please take in mind that he is somewhat less effective than on further versions of the game as the items he purchases are not available in the same rates they are on real tibia. Needless to say, we are not totally fond of the Rashid quest/mechanic. Perhaps we could make the regular quest less time dependant based on feedback.

Add highscores buddy
All player related info will be released upon launch , worry not the website will cover all the important features.

Thank you for your time, we are listening to more feedback in terms of exp/skill stages as well. Please share your thoughts

whats the point of hiding highscores if we can access it anyway with little trick?

5 characters ehmm...

5 ppl registered, start in 2 days xD
So good xDdd

Ahahaha "trick" highscores.php Jesus christ you people are super crige...

indeed its cringe that hes trying to hide highscores and forgot about it

Please update the information in the post on the front page.
Info will be updated in a few hours with the final information about the server

It is no wonder that there are players registered on the highscore statistics, we have people actively testing the server which something we should be doing.

There is at the same time, a reason why it is hidden to the main public. In any sense, all user data will has been wiped before and will be wiped before launch. All the disabled areas of the site follow the same logic if that needed explanation (?)

Paying for a gold converter is just a small advantage. Works correctly for supporting the devs and is nice to have as a player. You can live without one quite easily as well.

Paying for aesthetics is a win-win for everyone.

Hey !
Server is being listed on otservlist.org countdown

We also added some extra images of extended spawns to our gallery you can find them here
Few examples:
dragonlords.png
cycgate.png

What's the best sword and axe obtainable here?

Warning to Europeans: This thread claims that the server is hosted in France but it's actually hosted in the US so don't bother with this server unless you like playing with 140 ping.

Server is cool and all, but why did u have to lie about where tf is it hosted...

It is hosted by: Amazon Technologies Inc.

Organization name: AWS EC2 (us-east-1)

IP addres: 54.147.80.133

AS(autonomous system) number and organization: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.

AS name: AMAZON-AES

Reverse DNS of the IP: ec2-54-147-80-133.compute-1.amazonaws.com

City: Ashburn

The ping isn't even that bad but the what hell....

I was excited till I see in-game bot for braindead players, xlog gg

low rate server who encourage botting is like going to hospital to pick up chicks

Server is cool and all, but why did u have to lie about where tf is it hosted...

It is hosted by: Amazon Technologies Inc.

Organization name: AWS EC2 (us-east-1)

IP addres: 54.147.80.133

AS(autonomous system) number and organization: AS14618 Amazon.com, Inc.

AS name: AMAZON-AES

Reverse DNS of the IP: ec2-54-147-80-133.compute-1.amazonaws.com

City: Ashburn

The ping isn't even that bad but the what hell....
Warning to Europeans: This thread claims that the server is hosted in France but it's actually hosted in the US so don't bother with this server unless you like playing with 140 ping.
Hey there.
Due to our country of origin, We had some issues with our European instance. For emergency reasons we had to switch to an AWS instance on the US. It is advertised at such under otservlist at the moment, and I already issued the report request to edit this forum post.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. However, are working to add proxy connection this week to facilitate connection for European players.

Seems like a funny server, might try it out :)

It's a great server, kinda hard but really cool and clean... No lags even tho i am from EU... Overall seems like a pretty good balance... 50 people started and already grew t0 100+

There is also offlike training for people who can't leave their pc on all the time so numbers are not inflated like on some OTs

The server is really nice, i will stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.