• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.0 - 8.1] [PerfectTibia] - SEASON 2 BEGINS ON FRIDAY (19/03) - Real Map & Custom .Futom .Fully scripted content , Old Style Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://perfecttibia.com
Server Address
perfecttibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
It would be nice if they didn't move it to USA.
I can't play on 140 ping so I'll just wait until they move it to France as planned...

It would be nice if they didn't move it to USA.
I can't play on 140 ping so I'll just wait until they move it to France as planned...

They aren't moving it if you can read.. They will just add a proxy... And anyway its better in USA since South Americans can play and they are better long term than EU llayers.

massive bug on this server. magic level rate is 5x and not 1x like they claim. 1 utevo lux and you get 5% of magic level from 0 to 1 and it should be 1% because you need to burn 1600 mana from 0 to 1.
thats why its day two of the server and a guy already has magic level 43 while knights only have 65 skills.
server completely lacks balance because of it. and its too late to fix it now, players already benefited heavily from this bug and it would be unfair to new players to change it now.
RIP.

Last edited:
massive bug on this server. magic level rate is 5x and not 1x like they claim. 1 utevo lux and you get 5% of magic level from 0 to 1 and it should be 1% because you need to burn 1600 mana from 0 to 1.
thats why its day two of the server and a guy already has magic level 43 while knights only have 65 skills.
server completely lacks balance because of it. and its too late to fix it now, players already benefited heavily from this bug and it would be unfair to new players to change it now.
RIP.

Thats nowadays, yet back in the days it used to be 5% per utevo lux, 400 mana for magic level 1. Not sure when that changed, mightve been at 8
0, mightve been at 8.6.

Thats nowadays, yet back in the days it used to be 5% per utevo lux, 400 mana for magic level 1. Not sure when that changed, mightve been at 8
0, mightve been at 8.6.
It changed at 7.6 and what they have here is the magic system and the mana requirements from from pre-7.6 but mana fluids and regeneration from after 7.6, that's why despite it being set to 1x in their config file it's actually 4x, you only need to burn 400 mana to get 1 magic on this 8.0+ server. It will lead to massive magic level inflation especially when players get very rich and can afford a lot of manas. Expect a 200 mage with 100 magic level :D

It's already ridiculous, 41 ED has 42 magic level and the server just started and they don't even have that much money yet! It will be completely mage dominated server.

Hey there,
Rates are 1.5x in terms of magic level. ML requirements are 8.1 oriented.
We only have normal mana fluids, no larger vials or anything related.
Mana regen is slightly higher than normal rates as well

Hey there,
Rates are 1.5x in terms of magic level. ML requirements are 8.1 oriented.
We only have normal mana fluids, no larger vials or anything related.
Mana regen is slightly higher than normal rates as well
Man it's sad that you don't even know your own server.
Make a new character with magic level 0, cast 1 utevo lux and you will get 5% magic level. On Tibia 8.0+ the mana requirement for magic level 1 is 1600 which means utevo lux should only give 1.25% per cast. Your mana system comes from Tibia versions before 7.6 and that basically means that magic level is 4x of what you intended it to be. That's why people already have extremely high magic levels relative to their level.

It changed at 7.6 and what they have here is the magic system and the mana requirements from from pre-7.6 but mana fluids and regeneration from after 7.6, that's why despite it being set to 1x in their config file it's actually 4x, you only need to burn 400 mana to get 1 magic on this 8.0+ server. It will lead to massive magic level inflation especially when players get very rich and can afford a lot of manas. Expect a 200 mage with 100 magic level :D

It's already ridiculous, 41 ED has 42 magic level and the server just started and they don't even have that much money yet! It will be completely mage dominated server.
Ah yea the 7.6 part makes sense, it does feel too fast either way indeed.

It feels fast cause people use offline trainers for 12h and get ml 0>23 within 12 hours and then they can hunt with the fast paced regen(spam evis and exura) + wand/rod shots = efficient ml training?

The server is based on 10.9 source code with some edits so spells and other things work per 8.0 client, so you have to think how much tibia itself remastered so vocations gain their magic level faster....

based on online list (multiple 11lvl druids/12 sorcerers runemakers i assume we got spell mana cost from 7.4 means that for 220 mana u make 1x sd while bp mf is 1k and gives u around 2k mana so.... for like 2 bp mf and some mana regen from food u'll make bp of sds

really? is this some kind of a joke?

Also look at online list its not sorted by country flag also its not sorted by name neither for level or login time/vocation

IT IS SORTED BY IP so everybody with the same flag in a row got the same ip unless he picked other country during character creation

Server is great but this rune/magic level just feels so unbalanced atm...
U dont need that much mana for runes as you would usually need in 8.0 since it's copied from 7.4? and you don't lose soul so you can spam runes whole day on low lvls and your main without any interaction and cost basically...

So either,
  • Make runes cost as in 8.0
  • Make runes use soul points
or somerhing that you thing is better so it feels a bit more balanced

dont tell me dmg is from 7.4 aswell XD

to balance this mana costs and mfs u need skill rate x40 and weapons 70 attack atleast or broken formulas for melee/dist dmg +50% xDDDDD

Dmg is 8.0 as far i saw...
Only thing that is broken is low mana for runes and no soul, one of that needs to go... Either keep low mana and add soul or use 8.0 mana costs and dont add soul...
So far mages are op, knights will be fine since there will be cheap uhs... And paladins will be meh...

It feels fast cause people use offline trainers for 12h and get ml 0>23 within 12 hours and then they can hunt with the fast paced regen(spam evis and exura) + wand/rod shots = efficient ml training?
No. On 1x magic level you would not get 0->23 magic level in 12 hours. It doesn't "feel fast", it is fast. You can easily check this if you make a new character with level 8 and cast 1 utevo lux, you will get 5% of advancement which means you only need to burn mana 400 mana instead of 1600 like it should be. And that makes magic level rate 4x, not 1x. Their magic system is wrong.

No. On 1x magic level you would not get 0->23 magic level in 12 hours. It doesn't "feel fast", it is fast. You can easily check this if you make a new character with level 8 and cast 1 utevo lux, you will get 5% of advancement which means you only need to burn mana 400 mana instead of 1600 like it should be. And that makes magic level rate 4x, not 1x. Their magic system is wrong.

on top of that u got boosted regen and 7.4 mana costs with 7.6+ mana fluids mana/price means u can just skip runemakers and spamm gfbs/hmms/sds on mf each refill

mlv rate with such conditions is 20x if not higher tbh for main chars ofc

Dmg is 8.0 as far i saw...
Only thing that is broken is low mana for runes and no soul, one of that needs to go... Either keep low mana and add soul or use 8.0 mana costs and dont add soul...
So far mages are op, knights will be fine since there will be cheap uhs... And paladins will be meh...
We will apply a fix for maker and soul system this week, so worry not ;)

Thought the server could be good, but when I logon and saw that the developers encourage botting? Muhahahaha exit bye glhf

Characters jumping up and down like in modern day tibia really kills the old-school feeling. And how do I remove that blue square surrounding the arrow? Was looking forward trying this out anyway but I had like 1000 in ping. (european)

The ping problem is because of your internet though.. I'm European too and I get like 100-115 ping.

And the server isn't perfect yet, but I do get the team is still working hard every day and actually listen to the feedback the players give.

Status
Not open for further replies.