• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.5 Heltera In-game video included

niceevery day almost that gets updated by 2 main guys, ones Furt and ones Deathstorms, they used to run deathstorms a server that was over 2 years old

Heltera has been going in a great forward direction, over the last couple months. Lots of good ideas have been implemented and some have been skipped over because they allowed for destructive game behaviour. The Item Sets for Non-Donors are fully in-game and bug free, even the last minute touchs on these items and bug-fixing them took over 4-5 hours. To make the Niolith and Unundra Item Sets, you need a few things from the game. Depending on which Itemset you are looking to make lets say for example Niolith's Helmet, You will need X100 Green Cloths, 5 Natural Soils, a Leather Helmet (to select which equipment your making, use a leather legs, if you want to make the legs, and then have all 3 of those in your backpack and right click on a Soul Stone!. Also the new non-donor weapons are in-game as well, You need a Smithing Hammer, and 100 steels in your backpack, figure it out! :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
niolith.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also introduced some of the New 3k area monsters, and some of the New Raids! If you ever hear about the Dwarf Raid, in Cormaya.. Rush There! you will be fighting for your chance to earn the steels required to make the New Non-Donor Weapons 145:75 stats. You can also visit Ankrahmun when the Majin Raid is happening, this is probably one of the easiest ways to get Cloth, if you have a high level blocker, or a team! The Blood Orc Clan Raid, now in Thais at random, look to them to find rainbow trout, the bait required to fish using the fishing rod, hopefully you wont catch monsters to strong! Last but not least, the Orcellius Dragon Summoner Raid in Thais, also has some rare items worth clearing the raid for "I cant spoil everything"

There are things ive been working on lately, i dont want every quest to be the same, every monster to be the same, i want to up players involvement with each other, i want to build some type of a economy, and take from the best parts of tibia and implement them here. I specifically made it so almost any player can obtain Green or Blue pieces of cloth from either Djinn's or Elves, they dont drop everytime! but they drop, and this was done to stop the botting that happens there. With low levels having something that everything wants, they can finally trade high-levels the cloths or simply keep it for themselves, but now they have a goal something to work towards, I have also made it so that if your voting for Heltera, or for Crimson-storm.net you can earn a VIP Medal after like 50 points... Read the forums for more details. So with everything i have released, from Items, Contests, even the level 600-1500 area was designed for Non-Donors to be able to level in, So now im content with what the non-donors have to work for, and i wont be changing much with them for a while.

So now i will be focusing on the new town that will replace the couch area, begin expanding the town south, so players can level from 300-1000 from walking outside the town and visiting the spawns that are around, then we already have our level 2000 area, and then I will release the way to get to the New level 3000 area/town... Only in the level 3000 area will there be World Event Raids, i will try to bring out alot of fun in the 3000 area, you will have to walk to hunt your monsters, where enemey guilds could possibly jump you, but the leveling/loot of the monsters are just to good... You will be walking back from hunting and possibly get World Event Raided on, adding some type of excitement, Also im going to be adding Elite Fishing monsters, depending on how the normal fishing rod goes and how badly abused it gets.

Yo saint, what happend to the server im trying to log on and it would let me. i tried geting on the site and it would let me either, whats going on. Btw its Lord Frams the lvl 1.9k before the reset.

---Alexsand

Back
Top Bottom