• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Age of Itrona Mapping Thread

Guitarkid459

Reaction score
ageofitronasimplelogo.png

Here is the official mapping thread of Age of Itrona.
Age of Itrona is a Rpg server that will come out as soon as the team is completely finished.
This is my first time mapping with real team on a real project, I hope you like it!

Temple
templess.jpg

Forgotten House
forgottenhouseandhouses.jpg

City Gate
enterancetocity.jpg

Second Floor Depot with Town Square
2ndfloordpandtownsquare.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the screenshots. More are to come!
The offical server thread for Age of Itrona is soon to come!

~Thanks, Age of Itrona Team~​

Last edited:
wayyy too much autobordering and excessive use of the thick borders. fix that and it would be a lot better.

Hehe perfect. :D Actually your works look like when I began mapping... last month. :p You can see my progress after I stopped using auto-border. ;)

More mapping works from the Team

Bar
barf.jpg

Fountains
fountains.jpg

House
housej.jpg

Weapon Shop
weaponshop.jpg

Unfinished Bridge
bridgeingame.jpg

Orc Fort
orcgate.jpg

Tips are always welcome
~Thanks, Age of Itrona Team~​

Most map bugs (auto-border) have been fixed and a few of these screenshots are actually obsolete now :p

Chrsman has joined the team and has begun mapping his own content and fixing our current content now so expect better results soon ^_^

when u map something and it automatically make border like when you do the shape or a house it automatically do the think u wanna do or when u use a grand of water and on top of it u use grass it make border thats "auto border"

Back