• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aragon Customized Real Map [Exclusive RPG Features] [10.97-10.99]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Address
aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
  • New System - Character Revival; using a soul stone you can revive your character at the exact location you died, otherwise teleport town/die normally.
  • New Items - Aragonian Mystery Box, Soul Stone, Stamina Feather, Addon Doll, Mount Doll, Starlight Teleportation Key.
  • Dungeon Random Reward System - Every day you can use the chests in any of the dungeons for a chance at many unique items including any item that will be available in the shop. [Non-Donator Option]
Update Log:
-Website Shop is updated and functional [not technically in use for alpha, but people may still donate and use it if they wish to support us; all donations will carry on through the era's of "Alpha/Beta"]
-New items added to the game for dungeon reward and donation purposes.
-Dungeon: Willows Swamp has been updated with a Daily Reward Chest and the monsters now have a standardized dungeon loot structure.

Is there any chance that the classes will be designed to be custom? It's a great server with a good concept, just feels bland in terms of characters.

I have some ideas, I plan to customize the vocations once the server is completely set up Act wise and all the other features and systems. Its very erratic when balancing new spells and vocations, as I am trying to focus on developing the main "core" of the server right now. I can share my ideas so far though!

Vocation Ideas:
  • Guardian
    • Minor heals, single targets, surrounding waves, 1 minor AoE, a stun, and a whirlwind fury. (spinning fury for 4 seconds)
  • Mage
    • Few heals, single targets, waves, 3-4 AoE’s, a slow and a fear.
  • Priest
    • Many healing spells, single targets, waves, 2 AoE’s, a silence and can revive dead players.
  • Archer
    • Few heals, single targets, movement and atk speed boost, 1-2 AoE’s, a special double shot and can flash.

Last edited:
Dungeon Boss Fix: Now everyone who participates in the boss kill will get the storage for the portal/reward room. - Thanks @Ninja!

Updates Coming: Dungeon: Demonic Rift, Act I/Act II World Bosses, Quest Chests for Act II, Act II Rewards, Task/Mounter NPC's for Act II.

Dungeon Boss Fix: Now everyone who participates in the boss kill will get the storage for the portal/reward room. - Thanks @Ninja!

Updates Coming: Dungeon: Demonic Rift, Act I/Act II World Bosses, Quest Chests for Act II, Act II Rewards, Task/Mounter NPC's for Act II.

@Ninja fixed this for me too ^_^ the amount of errors that system caused that didn't show up in our Beta was ungodly haha

Change Log:
Mounts
: Mount NPCs have been added to [Act I] & [Act II].
World Bosses: 6 World Bosses have been added to [Act I] with a 30 minutes spawn interval!

I think you should add "!spells" just in case lol, I don't remember low level mages spells.

[Small Update]: Demonic Rift is now accessible, with 2 bosses, 2 mini-bosses and 2 daily quests!
9IEEgkc.png

@Mauvm - Spellbooks are available for now until I get around to that stuff.

Act II Rewards: The rewards room for Act II has been set, feel free to grab your items.

Pretty soon I will be finishing up Act III as the list of TO-DO's before moving on has for the most part been completed.

Small Update: 8 Quests have been added to Act II for you to find and collect! Also have added the tasker at the Temporal Shrine of Act II.

Last edited:
To the top! Find all the quests in Act II, buy your new mounts; start the new tasks and get ready to explore Act III! It will be coming very soon now that I am basically finished touching up Act I/II.

Would love to see more testers!

Content Update: If you have finished [Act II], you can now access [Act III] by click the map in Aragon's Temple. {Note: [Act III] has no monsters, NPCs, Houses, Shrines, etc. It is only for exploring purposes.}

To the top, I have now cut out the areas for acts III and IV - a new scripter is helping us create some new systems and a mapper may be joining the team soon as well. Come state your opinions and help us create a wonderful server.

Status
Not open for further replies.