• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Aragon Customized Real Map [Exclusive RPG Features] [10.97-10.99]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Address
aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Test server is online over the weekend as we prepare for Pre-Beta.
Before Pre-Beta comes we just want to finish a few things that we would like to add to the list of things needing to be tested.
Also we are expanding Act I by a good chunk of area to increase options for new players and to keep you guys entertained.

IP: Aragon.no-ip.org
Online from Friday - Saturday

Nope, the servers online and people have already logged on so you should be able to access it. :)

Pretty neat server many of my ideas i never got around to doing in this looking forward to the final release :)

Well it seems rly amazing but its laggin so hard sometimes...

Why all weapons can level up but spears cant?
Edit: Why i cant level my pet?

Last edited:
Server has crashed or gone down :s was having fun lol

Oh dude. Act 3 is fuckin empty :c. Was exploring like for 1h and noticed that shit is empty. Even tresure chests doesnt work.

Ok this ot is full of bugs.
1. When u place bp in lvl doors and close it it disapears *puff*
2. When u come to face wb ur client crashes.
3. Some of mobs. ex. dung ones doesnt atk.
4. Act 3 is empty.
Im done with it. Lost my bp with 15 cc and tons of gems. Hf guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I forget where its stated; might be a sign in Act III's temple. But it does state that Act III is just for exploring purposes right now. The server is still in Alpha; when we launch our Pre-Beta, I hope to have the current Acts fully set up. Thank you for your patience!

Oh dude. Act 3 is fuckin empty :c. Was exploring like for 1h and noticed that shit is empty. Even tresure chests doesnt work.

Ok this ot is full of bugs.
1. When u place bp in lvl doors and close it it disapears *puff*
2. When u come to face wb ur client crashes.
3. Some of mobs. ex. dung ones doesn't atk.
4. Act 3 is empty.
Im done with it. Lost my bp with 15 cc and tons of gems. Hf guys!
1. Why would you place you're backpack full of gems and 150,000 gold in a door way and let it close. That's like putting you're coffee on a table that flips every 3 seconds what do you think is going to happen.
2. I have killed every world boss on here and not one dc'ed lagged or debugged they are find.
3. They don't stop attacking they are on cool down there just not going to spam you with attacks and besides they tick 300-500 damage each 2 of them you're done.
4. Like he said there is a sign that states ACT 3 is pretty empty besides a couple small mobs and that you're aloud to just explore the island.

Server is for testing not full out game play have a nice day sir

@Extrodus - But you could unstuck my character or fix the stairs in ACT: III thank you :) i explored and found out i could not go any further lol.
fNbHEm1.png

Last edited:
Oh how i just noticed you can say !travel and warp like the teleport tiles frig sakes :|

1. Why would you place you're backpack full of gems and 150,000 gold in a door way and let it close. That's like putting you're coffee on a table that flips every 3 seconds what do you think is going to happen.
2. I have killed every world boss on here and not one dc'ed lagged or debugged they are find.
3. They don't stop attacking they are on cool down there just not going to spam you with attacks and besides they tick 300-500 damage each 2 of them you're done.
4. Like he said there is a sign that states ACT 3 is pretty empty besides a couple small mobs and that you're aloud to just explore the island.

Server is for testing not full out game play have a nice day sir
Ok. Thats why u call it beta TESTING. U are looking for bugs and mistakes done by creator. We were togheter on dung. Some of mobs got stucked and thats why we did it. On normal ot after closing door bp should go one sqm out.
2. I was just telling about my client. When i gone for cyclop wb it crashed same like i got crashed on mb when we were doing dung.
I cant understand why are u saying like this. Thought that finding bugs is irreplaceable part of testing.
Have Fun!

@RosOT - Seems like you've been able to figure out alot about Aragon! I'm glad to see that, and you even got your character unstuck by learning more! Glad to have you testing the server with us.

@Absynt - I agree, the door script should kick out the item underneath. But we have not modified the default TFS 1.2 script, I'm sure we can add a fix for it.
Other than that, all I can recommend is re-download your tibia client and repair the .msi files of your .NET frameworks; maybe download some windows updates and make sure to read signs.

Well if anyone is interested in 3 legendary items multiple gems 200k in gold 100k in loot multiple 100 stacks of potions and are over level 60 feel free to go do dungeon 1 i died and revive system bugged out and lost all me loot and cash :D fun times.

@RosOT - Oh snap, sorry to hear about that - how did it break exactly? Do you mind explaining what happened? I went through Dungeon 1 [Willows Swamp] and couldn't find a body, but I am probably hours late!

Next time you sign on we can set you back up :)

First impression, after playing just over an hour.

So far I've gotten three shrines, explored the entire troll underground place to find nothing but a key opening a few (essentially useless from what I've found) doors, then found the cyclops shrine and just rushed through amazons to find its shrine too. There are some minor iffy map 'bugs' here and there, most notably the little shed way below swamp trolls. Overall it has been EXTREMELY easy, with the starter gear you get the trolls can't even damage you, and amazons aren't a whole lot better. Cyclops deal a decent amount of damage, but still piss easy considering how few of them there are at a time.

The gems drop like candy, and as a new player you don't even know what they do/how to use them. Reading through the library on the website did not help an awful lot - but essentially you loot five times as many gems as you can possibly want to use if I've understood it correctly. It's also way too easy to get gear, you'll get 1-3 pieces every single monster you slay, and the enchanted pieces drop too often. Perhaps you're looking to mimic diablo a lot with this, but it's rather ridiculous how much of it you get. One hour in I'm level 27, I've gained 15k, 18 dungeon tokens and 6 aragon tokens.

The town could use a few more signs/pointers as to where to go, but I have not had to buy anything so far apart from a few backpacks. What are the 'sewers'/underground tunnels for? Why are there a bunch of rats in them?

I found a wyvern up on a hill, which did not attack me at all. After getting it down to low hp it tried to keep 2sq distance from me, yet still not doing any attacks. I waited for it to respawn, and the new one did deal damage.

The deer world boss was fun. :)

All in all - it's a neat server that I could play for short periods of time, but suffers rather heavily from a lot of items being bombarded onto you without giving you any knowledge of how to use them and what to do in general. Map is okay-ish, but could use a bit more fletched out quests than "kill x amount of x monster and report to me". There's a section about pets and how to upgrade them, but how do you get them to begin with?

@Extrodus - Well its simple if you click walk and you die instantly your character still tries to run and cancels the whole popup window then it says you have 5 seconds to revive and before that even expired i died instantly and lost all the stuff. Unsure if it is a bug or what but it happened and im ok with that its just a game and loot can all be obtained again.

@Extrodus - Well its simple if you click walk and you die instantly your character still tries to run and cancels the whole popup window then it says you have 5 seconds to revive and before that even expired i died instantly and lost all the stuff. Unsure if it is a bug or what but it happened and im ok with that its just a game and loot can all be obtained again.
@Extrodus, I think this is tibia client bug, I have had to disable some unique scripts because of that myself.. Every action/event what player takes while modal window is popped up it terminates the modal Window.
I tried to forcefully stop player, give them god powers so they wont be interrupted for that seconds and pop windows many times more. But none of it worked.
So you gotta do workaround here or use and edit OTC client or give players opportunity to reactivate that modalwindow manually.

Overall i had a very pleasant experience playing this thing dude congratulations, yes there is some problems but if you work on those things i see a lot potential in it.

Some of the stuff i found you should take a look at:

Act II monsters drops doesnt show in the screen and they dont drop magic stuff only normal loot.
Act II tasks doesnt work. at least the barbarian one.
Act I WB stone golem expercience is the same as a normal stone golem and i think the earth elemental wb has the same problem.
Feel like dwarf mines in act I should have something worth exploring maybe a WB since there is a cyc why the hell not.
Dungeon seems to not be working. When i click solo nothing happens even tho i have dungeon tokens. You cant join with only 2 ppl by the queue method i was playing with 1 friend and wanted to try it.
Post signs does not inform how many players are needed to join each dung.
Also feel like the absence of world bosses on act II made me sad since i found wb a fun thing and was exploring the areas just to find them i feel like they are a good reward for exploring and this is where most ots fail to deliver since you usually find empty places and its not fun when you walk for 10 minutes just to find out there is nothing there! Even act I has a few empty places so i strongly suggest that you finish acts I and II before moving on.

Edit: also some monsters just doesn't attack you at all. That happens everywhere from act I to act II.

Hope you keep working on this project overall i loved playing it thank you! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.