• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arkedenia 8.5 RPG - Dedicated- Real Map Server

XGRA

L33T
Reaction score

Current Staff:
  • XGRA - Owner
  • Anguson - Mapper & Community Manager

IP: arkedenia.servegame.com
Experience Rate: Stages
Skill Rate: 35x
Magic Rate: 15x
Loot Rate: 2x

Stages:

Level 1 to 20 -80x
Level 21 to 30 -65x
Level 31 to 40 -50x
Level 41 to 50 -45x
Level 51 to 60 -40x
Level 61 to 70 -30x
Level 71 to 80 -35x
Level 81 to 90 -20x
Level 91 to 100 -15x
Level 101 to 200 -10x
Level 200 to ??? -7x

Some Features:
  • Real addon system
    [Should be working 100%]
  • 24/7 Dedicated Server
  • RPG Rates & Stages
  • Daily updates
    [Updates & Fixes, Scripts, Quests, Map]

Quests:

• Pits of Inferno
  • Demon Helmet
  • Annihilator
  • Blue Legs quest
  • HOTA
  • Demon Oak
  • INQ Quest
  • Dreamers Challenge
  • Azureus
  • and much more...

Quick Map Details:
  • All main tibian cities included.
    [Thais is currently undergoing fixes, we are also adding new towns/islands.]
  • All spawns are pretty well mapped.
  • 200+ NPC's placed around map.
  • All current quest's are working.
    [Demon Helmet, Annihilator, Demon Oak, Banshee, etc...]
  • Small training area is included.
  • Much more to come...

Dedicated Host:
ramd.jpg

560300214.png

Last edited:
u shoulda have said that in ur post instead of wasting my time ;/

Update:

Added some new commands
Finished HOTA
Yalahar is now 100%

I would not reccomend playing this OT.

All you do is flame on my threads. Why dont you grow up kid and get a fucking life instead of flaming everybody. Also, you haven't even checked the webiste neither logged in the OT, so you have no reason to say "I would not reccomend playing this OT."
So stop flaming others.

All you do is flame on my threads. Why dont you grow up kid and get a fucking life instead of flaming everybody. Also, you haven't even checked the webiste neither logged in the OT, so you have no reason to say "I would not reccomend playing this OT."
So stop flaming others.
Someone over reacted. And I have a life, I don't shit myself when someone insults my work on the forums. ^_^

And why not?
Don't just sit there and flame this OT when you haven't stated a reason.
It'll be down in a week, tops. He runs shitty OTs and I know that I've known him for years. :D

really, you need to play and explain what you experience in game play to actually put an input on a OTS.

Someone over reacted. And I have a life, I don't shit myself when someone insults my work on the forums. ^_^

It'll be down in a week, tops. He runs shitty OTs and I know that I've known him for years. :D

Show me where did i insult your work on other forums. You have no reason for saying that my OT sucks, also it wont be down in a week, as Im paying for a dedicated server you noob.

really, you need to play and explain what you experience in game play to actually put an input on a OTS.
Oh, really? All his OTs are the same - he's tried to get me to host these so called 'bugless' OT's. /sarcasm

Show me where did i insult your work on other forums. You have no reason for saying that my OT sucks, also it wont be down in a week, as Im paying for a dedicated server you noob.
Read it again.

owned:wub:
pls no

Oh, really? All his OTs are the same - he's tried to get me to host these so called 'bugless' OT's. /sarcasm

Read it again.

pls no

Still sitting at front of your computer just to flame someones OT that you haven't even play?
You are soo annoying man.

raxor just cuz the ot u had if u even had one fail doesnt mean u have to tyr ruin other people's ot

Still sitting at front of your computer just to flame someones OT that you haven't even play?
You are soo annoying man.
Nah, I came back and read the reply. :eek:

raxor just cuz the ot u had if u even had one fail doesnt mean u have to tyr ruin other people's ot
Name's rax0n, thank you very much. Mine fails? LOL

You'll see my OT when it's finished - it isn't "fail". I have 2 years of work put into it, 100% detailed map and over 200 custom quests. Good luck with your "fail".

rax0n... Have your balls dropped yet? <_<
:(

Anyway, I stated my opinion if you stop replying I'll go away. Otherwise I find the need to answer you.