• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Looking forward to playing the server again Fare, it's been too long since I last played Lordaeron, remember to let me know if you need help with anything (mapwise)

take more info on main page and here. What with point for guilds? what with advertisting this ot?

@edit
is there some Polish admin?

When you create a character this appears with red text below. Choosing other than "None" won't grant you free 30 points.

Can someone confirm that the statement is correct? I mean do u get free points if u choose "None".

When you create a character this appears with red text below. Choosing other than "None" won't grant you free 30 points.

Can someone confirm that the statement is correct? I mean do u get free points if u choose "None".

Yes, creating a character with level 8 and a vocation basically costs 30 points.

Even my ipod can open the site :p
germany/europe
dvQpY.jpg

PROVE THAT ITS UP:
http://arthas.eu Is Up -> Check if your website is up or down?
3Wqzv.jpg

I just made threads on 10 different forums with Arthas' advertisement. Now waiting for admins to accept most of them. Yay.
@Obviously, whole teaser translated for polish players. :D

And what YOU have done for Arthas?!

Is page down now? And, it says friday 3rd November, is it today, or still tomorrow the server opens? :p

Back