• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls Of Steel 8.60 PVP-E Task Master - Item Customization - Update - Contests

BUMP
Guys, Lets play the server is going great!! levels are under control and the PVP is super fun. This is the best shape this server has ever been in from the PVP standpoint.

30 frags a day to red.

Well guys, We have a much better forum now with private messaging, avatars, signatures and even guest posting. New boards and ways to communicate with the staff of the OT. We will be adding alot of information about the OT and there will be a small update on the task master with a more friendly lineup of tasks/rewards. Come and check this great OTS out!

Update

We strive to continue to make your experience on Balls of Steel the best it can be, introducing a completely new forum system.

The forum has been completely rewritten from nothing. You will find a new list of features including.

• Signature support
  • A modern BBCode entry
  • Real moderation support
  • Offline private messaging
  • Guest posting
  • Enhanced support for the server
  • Less frustrating forum navigation

This is just one of the many features that the team at BOSPVPE.COM is working on. If you have any suggestions or any quality information to contribute to one of the many new forum sections please feel free to post here.

We already have a few dedicated individuals that want to contribute to our forum with information on all the quests and VIP features as-well as start a Wikia for the server. So be expecting some nice stuff in the tutorials section.

Server has been updated, there is a new friendly way to get addons, tasks have been completly redone, new rewards and order in which you get tasks. Big changes fun update!! and lots of people are on!! BUMP

Well the update went wonderfully we have seen about a 40% increase in population all we need now is a few war teams, I do offer some special considerations to team of 15+ players. send an email to [email protected] from your team leaders to speak with me directly. This server will run perfect if you connect from anywhere around the world. hosted on 1000/1000 connection. International teams are welcome. Exp stages are low but the server is set to not reset anymore so its for the best and exping is very accelerated if you do tasks.

Come join!!

With over 70 players online, a lag 100% free server for people all around the world, fully working quests, affordable and powerful but not overpowered donation items and plenty of people to war with it makes a perfect server for you and your friends to join.

Do you think you can complete the most quests or your team can be the ones to dominate the server?

ballsofsteelream.no-ip.org

Thanks lou, The server is getting busy again. Teams of all geographical location are invited to come plays! 30 frags to red and lots of pvp happening.

You are guaranteed really nice ping from any location world wide.

Another fun filled day of PVP, raids and questing on BoS..... the fighting continues....

The map has alot of custom areas, to the untrained eye it appears to be a simple real map but there is oh so much more to it.
its actually pretty good I highly recommend you checking it out!

Server is so lagless it feel's like your constantly dashing.. it's amazing. + the war's on this server are pretty epic for there only being 50-70 players online, think of what it would be if you(reader) would join & bring your team? It's not too late! Join & Rule the server..

I know my team will :D