• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Blutera 8.5 RL Map Pvp-E

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
Blutera 8.50 (Staged)
Hello and welcome to Blutera PVP-E. This is a new "real life" map server with a few updates that most servers do not have. To start we have our own outfit system involving quests, you start in the world of Blutera with one outfit, as you progress in the server you will find more depending on where you hunt/quest. Another feature includes an advanced death broadcasting system.

..::Quests::..

* Annihilator
* Pits of Inferno
* Deeper Fibula
* Demon Oak
* Demon Helmet
* Fire Axe
* Orc Fortress
* Necromancer Quest
* Banshee
* Dragon Lance
* And Much more...

..::Experiance stages::..

* 1-40 = 150x
* 41-60 = 100x
* 61-90 = 75x
* 91-140 = 50x
* 141-160 = 35x
* 161-180 = 25x
* 181-200 = 15x
* 201-250 = 8x
* 251-999 = 4x

..::Other Stuff::..

* Skills: 55x
* Magic Rate: 9x
* Spawn Rate: 3x
* Loot Rate: 2x
* Red Skull: 6 Frags
* Black Skull: 8

This server is hosted on a windows 2003 server and it should not be "laggy" or "slow" at all. If you encounter any problems please send me a pm here or in-game (Admin Bobo and Admin Max).

..::Connection Information::..

* Protocol: 8.50
* IP: Blutera.mine.nu

First off Its not "Where" its "were" and whats the difference? lmao

Lol I see you still suck at photoshop Chris. Lmao no amount of free fonts will fix that. Nice features though. I still don't approve of global tibia maps...but it gets players I suppose

@that kid

The servers npc system fucked so it kept trying to do it but it cudnt so it lagged like a Mother. Its fixed now

it seems the server has been taken down indefinitely. several days down and no notification from the host.

Back