• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Marcus has disabled „Who is online“ on Website (Character name & level replaced with forum name LOL) so we can’t see actual ammount of real players as well as his spoof chars and 70-80% of 11-20 lvls of runemaking botfarms, it's even impossible to exiva/find those botfarms now just to report them LOL.

But yeah ahaha.. 1,800 ppl online.. The crowd gonna eat this up too.

Last edited:
If you had a char on Eternia, Nova or Amera better log in now and check if you haven't lost any items (EQ and depot).

One month ago, on 15th February these servers were merged into Amera and few days ago, on 15th March Antica also got merged into Amera but something went wrong with that last merge and a lot of chars that were on Amera have lost either EQ, items in depot or both.

Everyone affected is supposed to write a ticket xD good luck with checking every char individually one by one.

What's the point in playing new servers, when everything will be merged with old Amera eventually? Makes no sense at all. The name "Eternia" was supposed to mean something, I guess...

Biggest BOT server ever. Nobody plays there without a bot so if you are legit, don't enter.

Must be fucking kidding me right? XD Obivously you only play bot servers and are used to it.

LITERALLY EVERY HOUSE had 3 makers or more stacked outside, if you turn up with skull all of them stack on the door over and over again as you pass by in an instant. If they really wanted to ban cheaters there they would be banned all of them within a couple of hours, but the server would die (even faster). You must be marcus commenting that? XDD

Golden account cost increased by 200%, 10€ for 1 month on a botted, bugged, unstable and empty amateurish american OT with almost non-existent support, it's even pricier now than on tibia.com XD say what you want about cipsoft, I hate them myself, but they at least don't remove your items.

It's over.

Last edited:
Reminder for people who play retro and are surprised there is no thread for this ots.
This edition is pure cash grab, he just completely don't care about people (earlier he cared maybe around 10% and made fake investigation streams). Right now he isn't even trying to stream + started viewbotting Bubba and Jere3 streams with cheapest viewbotting servicers (you can check it on twitch usernames having a lot of similiar nicknames + comparable number according to each letter [more explainations are on youtube]) also this shop is mega tragedy in terms of fair playthrough.

The era of servers for boters + full sms shops pay2win.

Actually Old School tibia dead , not have any one server worth to play.

Bad owners create only servers low rate with bad loot and know people 100 % cheating on it , because it is unplayable with magic characters without cheating and donations.

Why create such servers at all, if you know that people will cheat on them.

If I was the owner of the ots list, I would forbid the promotion and creation of such servers for cheaters with bad loot and bad mana regeneraton.

Creating bad loot and bad regeneration only favors the development of bots and cheating on servers.

Currently the only one worth logging in is server realesta war, but this is only because of the free game, because it is also full of bots.

I wonder if someone will make a server that would be worth logging in and playing on it.

Most of the people don’t have time to play all the time, pay attention every few minutes to their characters during training or making runes. It’s not my intention to defend boters or players using tasker but this the truth. If you want to play on server with few hundreds players, the only thing you can do is agree with that (meanwhile - apart from reporting to GM - you can for instance try to kill/block boters). Or you can play servers with around 100-150 players online like Tibiantis or even less like Valoria.

I actually play retrocores and I see how at least dozen of players per day gets ban for using bot/macro. You can even check ban list on the website.

Most of the people don’t have time to play all the time, pay attention every few minutes to their characters during training or making runes. It’s not my intention to defend boters or players using tasker but this the truth. If you want to play on server with few hundreds players, the only thing you can do is agree with that (meanwhile - apart from reporting to GM - you can for instance try to kill/block boters). Or you can play servers with around 100-150 players online like Tibiantis or even less like Valoria.

I actually play retrocores and I see how at least dozen of players per day gets ban for using bot/macro. You can even check ban list on the website.
are you delusional? lets see both servers right now

173 players online on tibiantis (no mc no bots)
571 players online on retrocores (we know theres plenty of 24/7 bots and u can play with as many mcs as u can) u cant even check whos online on retrocores as u can check only forum names

lets say everybody would turn on 3 extra chars from tibiantis that result in 519 online in peak tibiantis got like 300 players online while retrocores how many? 1000? 1100? with mcs and bots thats still less real players than tibiantis got xD so gl with ur spoofed+botted p2w server for 2 weeks u wont even notice its dying as marcus will just slowly add more spoof to keep online list stable so u'll wake up day 20 on a server where 50 players playing in peak but heeey 1200 on website!

Well I’m not defending retrocores, I just comment on what I have seen. Best record for new server is about 840 players online so far. And I don’t believe that every single player set up 3 characters or more. I’m playing only one character and I’m sure there are plenty people playing the same way.

And to be honest I know people that are constantly using bots on Tibiantis so better don’t be so sure about purity of that server.

Dont forget also there was klip of Iskagaming stream where he hunted 2 players on dark catherdal and these "players" had empty backpack and different one had 1 gfb rune? without anything, all they did was focusing poison spiders and turned cyrcles around them.
Different one was 3 people killing thais rotworms and they dropped 12gp, torch with shovel and 3rd i forgot, but they turned cycles and killed these rotworms
So as the time progress when real players are leaving, he's adding fake players exping on macros

Well I’m not defending retrocores, I just comment on what I have seen. Best record for new server is about 840 players online so far. And I don’t believe that every single player set up 3 characters or more. I’m playing only one character and I’m sure there are plenty people playing the same way.

And to be honest I know people that are constantly using bots on Tibiantis so better don’t be so sure about purity of that server.
ofc u cant delete every single bot but difference is that they are getting constantly deleted and barely make any runes while on retrocores people setup 5+ chars on house doors and runemake literally 24/7 and u cant even kill them to get runes XD 840 online record is like nothing theres plenty of people using more than 3 characters and they run them for entire day also again u cant even check their names or lvls so marcus can add as many as he wants theres no way to check them

Dont forget also there was klip of Iskagaming stream where he hunted 2 players on dark catherdal and these "players" had empty backpack and different one had 1 gfb rune? without anything, all they did was focusing poison spiders and turned cyrcles around them.
Different one was 3 people killing thais rotworms and they dropped 12gp, torch with shovel and 3rd i forgot, but they turned cycles and killed these rotworms
So as the time progress when real players are leaving, he's adding fake players exping on macros

yea i remember retrocores and fake chars i've hunted them next to coast around port hope/ankh/darashia looting nothing or a lot of supplies depends on luck i've looted zaoan legs and zaoan helmet from them aswell on a server where u couldnt get it as it was first retrocores server WITHOUT all that custom shit xD

i've found characters like 30 knights with backpack and 9 fishesh in a corner where u couldnt lure anything (so they wouldnt train shielding) and without any char next to them deep inside jakundaf desert or demona or characters with 6 bps of sds done 3h after server start on 7mlv and 12lvl even tho speedruners had 9lvl and 1mlv on main somehow these pros had 12+ lvls 7mlvs and sds baked xD

+ knights with 15lvl 10/10 all skills (including distance and fist fighting) sitting next to water around dara few hours after server start again normal people had 10-11lvls and 30+ skills by this time just melee trolls

Ok it’s all probably true. But I’m “Sunday” player, all I need is active “Trade” channel, more than 1x exp rate and people to talk to. It’s not necessary for me to buy premium points or even premium account as far as I got premium scroll for gp (as I bought it two days ago). And to be honest I haven’t found server without bots so far. Maybe administration of Tibiantis pay more attention to eradicationing bots, but still there are people who use illegal programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back