• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA/Brazil/Germany] [7.4] RetroCores [13/11 - 17:00 CET] new and better era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
wow looks rly fun, alot better than purity
Post automatically merged:

wow looks rly fun, more fun then purity

I have played retrocores since Eternia launched a month ago or so. I can tell you this; 80% are cheating, and by cheating I even mean UH bot and SD aimbot, plus ofc 10's of MCs and runebotting. If you want to play without all that shit then play Tibiantis. You cant cheat or MC there honestly. I was OK with retrocores runebotting shit because of cheap runes etc but it all escaladed (inevitable) to extreme cheating, i.e aimbotting. There is literally no point even to play on a 7.4 with that kind of cheat present.

Markus doing scripted botting CSI on stream
Not banning cheaters (people who got banned should get reward tbh)
Spoofed players (MC on follow command, if someone notice these players, he deletes them)
for example. we killed 2 people on carlin trolls with 5 empty backpacks and 1 UH rune, dark catherdal with 2 gfbs and 7 empty backpacks
Rune farms
Helping his friends team on earlier editions
Killing streamers who talk good about his ots ends with either random DC's/banishment
Not being able to fix bugs since 1st edition
Cave botting knights and huge botting prob on wars xD

True 7.4 we love

Well playing 7.4 have no sense anymore for years. Servers are full or cheaters as u said, also its not even close to real fights from the past - its only gfb/wave based wars, dont know why owners of servers didnt fix it yet. Like reduction dmg for example u hit 80 by gfb and attacking 6 person so it should be like 80/6=13 dmg. People would finally focus on essence of this game - pvp, not on gfb/wave spam.

Well playing 7.4 have no sense anymore for years. Servers are full or cheaters as u said, also its not even close to real fights from the past - its only gfb/wave based wars, dont know why owners of servers didnt fix it yet. Like reduction dmg for example u hit 80 by gfb and attacking 6 person so it should be like 80/6=13 dmg. People would finally focus on essence of this game - pvp, not on gfb/wave spam.
Then you haven't played Tibiantis. No cheaters. But without exp share and tasks etc it gets kinda boring after a while on a 1x. For me atleast as I hate to hunt alone and it's just not worth to teamhunt on Tibiantis.

I did, Tibiantis is fine, but im not into putting 5 hours for 1 level. Remember OT servers even with hotkeys where ppl were making like max 5 levels per day over 150 like real Loosik's Eloth, and without all this GFB's - missing it.

Yeah but without cheats then it's kinda worth it anyways :p

The most corrupted server in the world / Not recommended / Marcus Support friends

Funny how marcus removed levels on online and you cant click on them xD, this retard..

when does the retrocores-shop open? xD removed so we cant see the levels online nor click on them.. worst owner ever murcus-- dont waste your time playing there. shity shity ot

Dont even give him publicity, while ur bumpin his thread some incompetent people might think its a good draw to play this shitcores.

(Znote please dont ban me cuz its ur partner-in-crime)

Dont even give him publicity, while ur bumpin his thread some incompetent people might think its a good draw to play this shitcores.

(Znote please dont ban me cuz its ur partner-in-crime)
@Znote stopped working with Marcus years ago

At start of this thread u have like 20 comments that ots is corrupted and owner is retarded but yet you still decided to play there XDDDDD
Now cry is free, you lost your time and Marcus took your money loose/loose GZ :D

I also warned you from playing here... as part of his support year ago i learned a looot of things about things he did :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back