• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT [Custom]

Crip Killa I'd like to play Chaos again but I can't find an IP Changer that doesn't require Netframe V.3.5+ Any ideas on what IP Changer I could use? I played for a little but then I had to re-format my computer. Now I'm being rejected.

are you being rejected by the site or just the ot have you tried asparates ip changer or talturans we also got one up on the site click on TO Play

also welcome back fera ferrous everyone remembers him

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Crip Killa, Please use the edit button(
BW88J.png
) instead of double posting, you're only allowed to double post when 24 hours have passed.

Sorry to say that I can't get the hang of this server again. I'm so not used to such high rated servers anymore lol. It's just too much for me to handle anymore. It's so hard anymore. I miss my old character :(

Everyone stay on-topic. if you need to discuss something in private, there's a private message function.
This is a warning.

Funny , u can see the commands Admin have done:D and i looked where i saw Admin nova spamming addskill magic level to Demonic Nightmare:D

Well new update came to the game today got other's coming tomorrow hope you enjoy hope it attracts new players and old chaos players and the new era has started the Carnage

New era has started the carnage era and with it the release of custom client 1.1v come and play

Client v2.0 has been released the ot has a bunch of new updates map,spells, and also the biggest one OT HAS NEW SPRITES so now it has 8.5 Sprites more updates to be released soon enjoy

nice pics new map update came out today for the map and spells it rocks! come play and meet old friends and old foes

Back