• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Chaos OT Revived! 7.6

GMBear

chaos revived Owner
Reaction score
This is the actual Chaos server from ZimTower him self!

~*Ip*~: Chaosrevived.servegame.com
Acc site: Chaosrevived.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 so far unless theres an update
~*Hosted in*~: Usa on a nice computer that can hold up to 50+ people until we get a dedicated host within the next week.
~*Exp rate*~:40x
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made, comes with 4 cities with TONS of custom monsters spells and more.
~*Runes*~: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buy able from shop in 100x.
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Extremely Custom MUST play to understand
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Different for each vocation

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Looking for some tutors*~
~*Lots of custom features, you wont know until you join us!*~

Staff:
~*Admin Hausch & Admin Dark vhoodu*~
~*Seeker (GM)*~
~*2 tutor spots open*~

- Top Equipment Stats -

The oblivion set

Helmet - 100% magic damage added.
Armor - 300% magic damage added.
Legging - 15% damage reduction.
Amulet - Infinate AOL, 15% Damage reduction.
Ring - 5k/5k regens.
Boots - 5k/5k regens, 15% Damage reduction

2iu9mxz.jpg

Last edited:
Have you ever played chaos ot If you did youd understand its more balanced then you would think

Ok. Chaos is a high exp rate server. Every monster has 100% custom loot. The OB Set gives a bonus. Just like B-Robe gives 200% to magic dmg and a Magicians Wrap gave 100% to magic dmg. So you guys think that this is a server that will be.. "Lets get level 2k, own everyone and leave" That's not how this server is. At level 30k there is still monsters that will own you. As you can see in the screenie there is a few of them there.

Give the server a try. You won't regret it and if you do, your loss.

~Admin Dark Vhoodu of Chaos Revived

Well you say that. But the most popular chosen vocation is the sniper. Then Druid and then Sorcerer and lastly the knight. They all have their own roles. Druid/Sorc as Mana hogs, Warlord as a HP Hog and the sniper just fits in between there..

i would play it but i dont like 7.6 servers maybe if u guys make it 8.42 or 8.5 i play it ;D

IT would take over 2 years to make it 7.6 0.0 haha maps huge the source edited hard core so many custom commands counter atk, REFUSE TO DIE! etc
:)

The problem its that all the cool servers are 7.6-8.00, lol and the noob servers are 8.4+
Theres only like 5/999999999 servers 8.4+ that are good to play...

As much as I enjoyed playing Chaos OT back in the day when tibia was 7.6.

This is not the original owner of Chaos OT.

Admin Chaos had that legendary OT on his name. One of the greatest servers in the history of OT's.

Although glad to see you trying to bring it back.

Making it into 8.5 would be interesting, probably better. :)

It wouldnt make it better not at all and if you actually played played chaos like me youd understand. And Im not trying to bring back I AM bringing it back. Its the actual map mosnters everything

Yeah the thing you didn't bring back is the players and the admins and the feel of that it was the best... The thing about being a top server is once your there you can only go down.. =S

Lets see if ChaosOT (Your Version) can do what it did you kno?

Well are staff is not corrupt Hex gave shit away to people but Noting could happen cuz she was like co :/ and when galem ran on that server was just a complete joke :S

but yes i no what you mean but hopefully since its the 2 admins have been in chaos ot before and have ran OB quest multiple times solo

Well, I'm talking about ChaosOT before Zimtower and Hex of Hell. Im talking about the two original owners.

Admin Chaos
Admin Death..

Not sure if Nova was there.. Um yeah,
ZimTower and Hex were corrupt.

You arent? XD

Oh my god, Xaroth, Your posts always makes me laugh.
Before commenting a thing, check it out.

Chaosot is awesome, but it does lagg for me :/

Back