• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosDream - First High Experience Balanced Mount Server! 8.70

You should copy the link to the fan page, write Chaos Fan Page and link it with the facebook fan page. It looks like its login for facebook ^_^

Done, changed it, thanks!

I can't figure out how to get on to the site, it asks me for a username/password. So, when you get that fixed I'll try the server out.

Your already online! =d

Its funny people may think he does character reset for money!! Well, guys maybe sometimes u have to stop thinking as YOU, and try to put ur self in his place, why would some1 risk losing all his players that donate to him by reseting his server and bothering them!!! Thats just stupid!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
281bfc.jpg

96b7rn.png

qxqo9v.jpg

I love this server, finally a high exp server that is scripted well and actually worth playing! Well done shutter, you will be seeing me on both the beta and official launch :)

Last edited:
I love this server, finally a high exp server this is scripted well and it actually worth playing! Well done shutter, you will be seeing me on both the beta and official launch :)

Thank you, I appreciate your comment :)

I dont belive this server will be online cuz all u do is changing ur fucking online time 7 - 12 is it now, Its over 7 days ago u changed it. wtf is going on?

Calm down, it will be on soon, he probably just had to fix some more bugs or something.

Sorry, its coming up this weekend hopefully for sure, we have ordered the dedicated server and we are waiting it to setup the website and everything, sorry for the delay again.. :)

Sorry guys, launch time is delayed we have some problems with the dedicated server, but we will launch in less than 7 days for sure, probably this week-end!

It will be officialy online in less than a week hopefully :)

Last edited:
Back