• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I was following whole situation via discord/tibia. I can't agree with corruption of any Gods from WeAreTibia servers. This is just crying of crybabies, that had too big mouth, and got punished for that. I'm playing there since first edition 5 months ago, and i never saw more open,friendly,fair support team ever on any other servers. Both of the Admins are always available via Discord, and answering fast or fixing stuff immediately after report.
And @Sepekus maybe i could belive you about corruption, if you could post here some proof like movie for example? Otherwise if u don't have it, don't mention it since they are just empty words without confirmation.

still cant "use" anything at a distance, feels like im playing in 2004 and its one of those first 7.1 otservers that had lacking functionality.

Todays Changelog
Whats new?
*NPC Hermes is selling now Instant Blessing scroll for 60k, to players who have access.
*Castle Raids has been reworked. The mini bossess will spawn after couple minutes from the raid beggining.
*Heaven key, Dragon key new price - 75 golden tokens
*Wands damage changed from physical to death/energy/fire so that they dont drain stone skin charges to not mess up PvP. (instead burst arrows will be used for PvP again)
-Beginner wand - Fire Damage
-Infernal wand - Energy Damage
-Destruction wand - Death Damage
-Spellbinder Greatstaff - Energy Damage
-Holy Wand - Death Damage
-Death Wand - Death Damage
-Heavenly Wand - Death Damage
*Old Hero: +40% damage
*Cursed Fire Bug: +50% damage
*Fire Bug: +50% damage + 500 hp
*Solar Dragon: Damage +50% / + 4.5k hp / + 2k exp
*Astaroth: damage +100%, +50k hp, +100k exp
*Meryhathor behaviour reworked
*Exura Vita nerf: -15%
*Ultimate Healing Rune nerf: -15%
*Sudden death rune: +15% dmg
*Adori Vita Mort rune: 1500 > 800 mana / +15% dmg
*Death Bolt 25GP -> 50 GP each / -5 atk
*Frag Remover added to website shop

All changes will be implemented after tomorrow server save.

All of our servers are still online.
New huge content update comming soon PREPARE :)
Quick teaser of just a small part of huge area that will be added.

maxresdefault.png

Free transfers from EU1/USA2 -> USA1 has been enabled.

If you would like to transfer your character, simply go to my account and click Transfer-Character
-Your character will be transferred including level/items/skills/quests/tasks
-You can transfer your character between all 3 worlds
-Example: you can transfer character from eu.wearetibia.com to eu2.wearetibia.com or usa.wearetibia.com or usa2.wearetibia.com
-If you want to transfer character for example from usa1.wearetibia.com to usa2.wearetibia.com, you must have account on usa2 since you will be able to transfer only character, not whole account

:D what happens to shit servers when the owner is toxic and abusive, bahahaha dead ot charge that back kappa

@Shardwing We are closing EU1 and USA2 servers, and USA1 is staying online ( since 07.2018 ). New server is comming up probably at 27.10.2018. Already setting up advertisements.
Merging worlds to WeAreTibia - Latestnews
Due to unactivity of worlds USA2 and EU1 and requests of players they will be closed.
Anyways you have a chance till 21.10 to keep your character. Free character transfers to USA1 world has been enabled.
How to transfer?
1. Log in your account
2. Click on Transfer Character Remember that you will need to fill data with account number / password of the USA1 server, so you need to create account first there.
Your character will be transferred including level/items/skills/quests/tasks
Game / Website Update !
We have created over 500 new sprites, and revamped some of existing sprites. Auto-Updater on client will download the files automatically.
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Also with the new sprites, we are glad to present you the new website !
WeAreTibia - Latestnews
Content update ( dungeons,spawns,map,items ) Comming soon !
Stay Tuned !

@Shardwing We are closing EU1 and USA2 servers, and USA1 is staying online ( since 07.2018 ). New server is comming up probably at 27.10.2018. Already setting up advertisements.
Merging worlds to WeAreTibia - Latestnews
Due to unactivity of worlds USA2 and EU1 and requests of players they will be closed.
Anyways you have a chance till 21.10 to keep your character. Free character transfers to USA1 world has been enabled.
How to transfer?
1. Log in your account
2. Click on Transfer Character Remember that you will need to fill data with account number / password of the USA1 server, so you need to create account first there.
Your character will be transferred including level/items/skills/quests/tasks
Game / Website Update !
We have created over 500 new sprites, and revamped some of existing sprites. Auto-Updater on client will download the files automatically.
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Also with the new sprites, we are glad to present you the new website !
WeAreTibia - Latestnews
Content update ( dungeons,spawns,map,items ) Comming soon !
Stay Tuned !

No hate but these sprites are looking retarded as fuck "my opinion"

if you think that looks worse in any way possible you are probably trying to troll or hate :p "no hate" troll?

I think the graphics look good. I don't play the server though.

I mean no point in playing this ot, he banned my entire team because we called him out when he tpd one of my friends away when we had someone boxed and then on another body nobody was around and randomly a backpack disappeared as if someone invisible took something

I mean no point in playing this ot, he banned my entire team because we called him out when he tpd one of my friends away when we had someone boxed and then on another body nobody was around and randomly a backpack disappeared as if someone invisible took something
It was way batter off for the people who still play/played