• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
WeAreTibia - Latestnews
post3.jpg

You have not posted much, new account! lol nice logic. As much logic as spoofing 200 charicters befor the server even opened.

So you are the main account...with one year and @Mr.Caffeine just went on and some minutes later it posted.

and yeah all the ones i mentioned are new accounts they are labeled as new members and most of them have a few post backing a person up
LOL I am done with you people. Heres my proof as to why this server will never succeed. Imgur: The magic of the Internet your fucking welcome

Small servers not grow with time because today we have a infinity varieties of games to play, so people get bored fast.
This example of people getting bored fast apply to big servers to or any other game

The point is that the only servers that will continue receiving new players are the ones that are highlighted in otservlist. Big servers, in the top.

So this is the reason why smalls severs die fast

this ots is a shit, on the previous edition, the GM gave me 1,000 points so that I would not write about the spoofing in otland( second or third page in this thread i don't remember), here you do not need multi accounts, the host is just an brain

Streams Online !
Twitch
Twitch

Time has come to release the Diamond Island !
*You can travel to Diamond Island from Thais Boat.
*Diamond Island event will start every sunday.
*Finish Diamond Island Event to gain free access to Diamond Prison !
*If you haven't finished the event, entrace cost to the Diamond Prison = 20 Golden Tokens.
At Diamond Prison you will find:
*4 custom hunting grounds
*New NPC Diamond Digger - You can buy unique stuff there
*Over 15 amazing items to obtain
*4 new outfits

diamondupdate.png

Website update
We have enabled changelog website, feel free to check it out to be updated about latest changes.
Server update
-Added runes to NPC Xodet at Thais
-Great Mana Fluids are buyable now at all Magican stores.
-Adjusted poi monsters loot, they had some missing things
-Fixed diamond items names
-Added decay to broken diamond
-Added body for blue knights
-Fixed Frozemoth body
-Fixed blue robe description
-Tall Dwarf renamed to Dwarf Slayer