• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
the exp and skill rates are so slow , the client still hgas mvement issues and ofc the ot is spoofed u.u seems to be so good to be truth

Normal OT: onine count goes up and down in a healthy way
YC9puKK.png

Wearetibia: 500-600 constantly for 6+ hours (when he try to hide spoof, when he forget, it can be 500-550 online for weeks)
IiRkqCB.png

the exp and skill rates are so slow , the client still hgas mvement issues and ofc the ot is spoofed u.u seems to be so good to be truth
There is no problem with the rates, they are just personal preference some people prefer higher some lower

Normal OT: onine count goes up and down in a healthy way
YC9puKK.png

Wearetibia: 500-600 constantly for 6+ hours (when he try to hide spoof, when he forget, it can be 500-550 online for weeks)
IiRkqCB.png
Why are you still trying to point out the server is spoofed when literally everyone, including the players, know that its spoofed? 😂

Why are you still trying to point out the server is spoofed when literally everyone, including the players, know that its spoofed? 😂
I find it amusing :)
especially when OP ignores everything and keep posting pictures and info like he's having the worlds most popular game xD

Not that its the most popular.... Just that some people have fun for the way it is... Which we are entitled to do so. WE get its spoofed. WE get it. WE really do. Everyday you post it being spoofed, which by all means, you are entitled to post whatever you want, just I dont get it lol. You have some serious hate for these guys. You must.

The worlds most popular game has millions upon millions of players playing.
Have nothing against you, but all you do is fill this thread with the same post over and over. But yet people are still playing :/. May not be the count it says it is, but doesnt change anything. For the most part, people are just still playing the server. If its meant to die, let it die, if its meant to be spoofed let it be spoofed. Did you post this much about shadowrealm when they spoof? What about the other servers that spoof, you are only here blowing these guys up lol

Not that its the most popular.... Just that some people have fun for the way it is... Which we are entitled to do so. WE get its spoofed. WE get it. WE really do. Everyday you post it being spoofed, which by all means, you are entitled to post whatever you want, just I dont get it lol. You have some serious hate for these guys. You must.

The worlds most popular game has millions upon millions of players playing.
Have nothing against you, but all you do is fill this thread with the same post over and over. But yet people are still playing :/. May not be the count it says it is, but doesnt change anything. For the most part, people are just still playing the server. If its meant to die, let it die, if its meant to be spoofed let it be spoofed. Did you post this much about shadowrealm when they spoof? What about the other servers that spoof, you are only here blowing these guys up lol
Some read newspaper with their coffee, some just sit and relax.. people have different things they like to do with their coffee..
and me.. I enjoy posting the truth of this server here while I drink my coffee :)

Messy but fun ot

Is the formula working of legendary items? I got legendary chain set which would be better than the regular items (MPA etc) but still got smacked silly

Messy but fun ot

Is the formula working of legendary items? I got legendary chain set which would be better than the regular items (MPA etc) but still got smacked silly

Nice find congrats
But just getting a good armor doesnt make THAT much difference
Ofc idk your level, skills, other gear, vocation and the monsters that killed you

But if i was lets say level 10 druid with MPA and rest gear youd expect lvl 10 to have so lets say playe legs, dark helmet and dwarven shield(which is p good for level 10).. I'd still get smacked down fast by 2 cyclops

And if it cyclops that killed you:n just know that the cyclops with longer name and armor are like twice as strong
They can hit 100+ no problemo

Some read newspaper with their coffee, some just sit and relax.. people have different things they like to do with their coffee..
and me.. I enjoy posting the truth of this server here while I drink my coffee :)
Fair enough, but we don't read the same newspaper everyday.. You read it once and move on. We weren't born yesterday, we can see whats going on. All you basically are doing is posting the same news everyday and now its gotten to the point you are now only stating the obvious and repeating yourself. When everyone knows the truth already. Its old news.
People can see your 100 posts in regards to it being spoofed. Seems you are also now just getting your post count up, spamming this thread with the same damn thing over and over again.

Fair enough, but we don't read the same newspaper everyday.. You read it once and move on. We weren't born yesterday, we can see whats going on. All you basically are doing is posting the same news everyday and now its gotten to the point you are now only stating the obvious and repeating yourself. When everyone knows the truth already. Its old news.
People can see your 100 posts in regards to it being spoofed. Seems you are also now just getting your post count up, spamming this thread with the same damn thing over and over again.
if it bothers you maybe don't read this thread? xD

Btw.. you do know it's spoofed, right?
Hehehe

Ye but marcus has more $ so he seems clear :D
Marcus is most ignorant/unprofessional hoster (everyone knows the past, he doesnt give a fk about any of you unless he needs you). You saying he has more $$$ ? haha good one. That proves you dont know much :) He cant even keep up with costs of MasterCores and thats the ONLY reason hes starting DarkOT to milk some money to cover MasterCores costs and keep it running..

if it bothers you maybe don't read this thread? xD

Btw.. you do know it's spoofed, right?
Hehehe
You would like it to much to not follow the thread. Better yet I could just set you on ignore, and not see any of your posts. EVER. Sounds better. Done. Maybe we should all ignore him xD, and not see any of it. and he can just talk to himself xD. I cant see any of his posts. Not one. hehe

You would like it to much to not follow the thread. Better yet I could just set you on ignore, and not see any of your posts. EVER. Sounds better. Done. Maybe we should all ignore him xD, and not see any of it. and he can just talk to himself xD. I cant see any of his posts. Not one. hehe

how u doing on wearespoofers.com?