• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYA'S DREAM - Opening 06/07/2020 (17:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
if the server will become 1x rate, and when you die "your exp will be 5x to recover more fast" 2x its enought to a harder server, 5x its for baiakers.
just a suggestion.

Well, in fact, the recover system boost the exp to x2 till you recover your past experience points amount, not x5. Where did you read that?
Thanks for your suggestion anyways :)

Hi, we recommend newcomer players who are willing to play ADream next Monday to download it from now. Also start the client at least once so it downloads all the assets on the first launch. This way you wont have to wait for download to finish due to a potentially high demand on the opening.
Thanks! 🙃

Hmmm something weird, when i try download client my antivirus block it because it contain "trojan.win32.tasker.anih". I hope it's false alarm?

Hmmm something weird, when i try download client my antivirus block it because it contain "trojan.win32.tasker.anih". I hope it's false alarm?

That's kinda weird, what anti-virus are you using?
Anyways, that's a common trojan in the internet, and has nothing to do with our client

Last edited:
Hi SteelMike, I am generating all these exe's files from my computer, where I have a Windows10 with Malware Bytes (paid) and Windows Security Essentials. Also those files are hosted in a server with it's own security measures. In addition this client has been downloaded and executed by many players during last months and nobody reported this issue. It's a false alarm, don't worry about it. As you can see we are behind a secured SSL domain, security is a must for us.
Thanks for your message.
Post automatically merged:

Hi people, here you have a video demonstrating some cool features of our client.

Last edited:
This sounds awesome, my friends & myself will definitely try the server. But please, consider making a high rate server as well for people who can't play as much! Would love to explore this custom game in-depth.

What was the rates on previous version with the level 300-400s, was it also low rate?

This sounds awesome, my friends & myself will definitely try the server. But please, consider making a high rate server as well for people who can't play as much! Would love to explore this custom game in-depth.

You're welcome 😋
The server will be low-rate as it has been all fully balanced and adapted to fill all the low and mid-levels with a lot of content.
So, don't worry a lot about that, even if you don't play that much you're gonna have a lot of things to do while enjoying the progression

What was the rates on previous version with the level 300-400s, was it also low rate?

No it wasn't, it started as x2 but after the pandemic we decided to boost the exp-rate and give to the OT a more FUN-mode perspective while we were at the same time working on this new version of ADream which is a lot more polished and elaborated

I got on the server a bit checking it out to get a little advantage on launch.... And I saw this

Adream 35h premium per every 5 euro
real tibia 720h (30days) premium per every 8 euro

Adream 720h (30 days) premium 100 euro

Who is going to spend 100 euro a month on an ot's for premium?

I got on the server a bit checking it out to get a little advantage on launch.... And I saw this

Adream 35h premium per every 5 euro
real tibia 720h (30days) premium per every 8 euro

Adream 720h (30 days) premium 100 euro

Who is going to spend 100 euro a month on an ot's for premium?
Hi, if you carefully read our website you will notice that "premium" in ADream has no comparison with Tibia premium. We are giving premium time for features, like hunt analyzer window, money autoloot and special mailboxes. Also this time works as stamina, so it only gets consumed when both fighting and gaining experience. And the most important fact, this premium time is just an extra gift given apart from the adcoins, which is the thing you are actually "purchasing".
Those premium features are far from limiting access to certain zones and so. In ADream all the content is available for free to everyone.
Maybe we should check the info at the website so it doesn't lead to confusion.

EDIT: we changed the words "premium features" to "bonus features" to avoid confusion 👍

Last edited:
you should consider increasing the premmy time or adding auto loot as its own function then :) nobody wanna spend so much euro for the auto loot kinda slimey

you should consider increasing the premmy time or adding auto loot as its own function then :) nobody wanna spend so much euro for the auto loot kinda slimey
Honestly i dont think that the bonus features that it gives is a gap that notable, obviously donations are optional and they'll keep being so, but we'll think about reducing or changing the premmy mechanics, thanks for your feedback =]

Last edited: