• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYA'S DREAM - Opening 06/07/2020 (17:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
I agree, wise words. But do you even know me? How are so sure about how I interpret the posts? I thing you are judging without really knowing me neither how I felt or processed these posts 🙂 I just said "haters gonna hate"...

Everyone! Updates updates!!

- Fixed !autorune rune charges not updating correctly. - Added adori flam to !autorune command. - Fixed Bone Beast task - Fixed Dwarf Geomancer damage - Training spear lowered to 5 atk. - Fixed bug with linked quiver not sending to bank chest uppon die. - Fixed little map bugs

Many updates and more coming
Fixed wrong parameters on monsters: Necromancer, Marid, Efreet, Dwarf Geomancer, Lizard Templar, Dwarf Boss

In a future you guys could host in EU a fun mode PvP Enfo as old times like 3 weeks thrice per year (with high rates just for making wars), so people will get hype and fanbase will be quite considerable cuz if you dont play in that 3 weeks you will have to wait like 4 months

Its just an idea to do when you have already solidified this low rate (I remember pple donate "a lot" in this high rates, as long as it's not P2W you can get profit of it)

cya

In a future you guys could host in EU a fun mode PvP Enfo as old times like 3 weeks thrice per year (with high rates just for making wars), so people will get hype and fanbase will be quite considerable cuz if you dont play in that 3 weeks you will have to wait like 4 months

Its just an idea to do when you have already solidified this low rate (I remember pple donate "a lot" in this high rates, as long as it's not P2W you can get profit of it)

cya

Only 3 weeks open? this requires very high exp multipliers

This is our ARAM event. Old School PvP. Every sound you hear comes from the game (music + sfx).

The mechanics, from our wiki:

ARAM event (PVP zone)
This is a PvP event with LoL game like mechanichs. You are inserted in the arena as a red or blue member and your team objetive is to destroy the enemy's core. In order to destroy the core you must first destroy 4 towers. But keep in mind you also have your towers and core to defend. As in the Battle Island event all competitors play as a level 100 char with a default stats according to vocation. All items are respawned upon die so you lose nothing playing there.

Scoring system
  • There are no team points. The team that destroys rivals core will win the match.
  • Individual scoring:
    • Causing damage to rivals or healing partners. Hit points are translated directly to points.
    • Causing damage to towers / core. Every hit point are doubled.
    • Killing rivals (100 points)
  • Rewards:
    • Winners will advance a 5% experience for level up.
    • If the battle had 8 or more competitors per team (20 or more total competitors) the MVP will gain 50 reputation points and a global credit message.
    • Winners will gain 2 PvP medals, losers 1 PvP medal. The MVP wins an additional PvP medal.

Last edited:
this ot would be one of the best if admin took even little time to address issues, instead of ignoring everything and taking even days to fix the smallest issues. new owner and probably 100+ players! how u can be so lazy and give so little replies with just 20 people!

paladin stars sux!

Paladin got nerf and became shit since like 4 day no one even care tbh, prefer fix dead corpse sand golem...
randomly removed 7 atk from e spear out of nowhere when only 4 ppl play paladin lol

this ot could have been really handsome but it has been poorly managed , only spanish comunity has what they need/help etc

I played this server from day 1 launch, with a group of friends of about 7. The server was really fun while it lasted. Me and my friends played for over 10 hours a day for like 9-10 days, we were the highest levels, and had the most content done. We kept the other enemy guild offline every day pvp was enabled (thursday - sunday) so there is basically no pvp on this server. It's rpg.

However, this server will die. The entire time I play I wonder, why such a great server, with only 30 online? Then, I began to see why.

The admin Helipse is a complete piece of sh*t. The only thing he want's is to host this server for his 10 friends, who suck so much at tibia they need all the help they can get. Imagine coding a server for 15 years, just to host it for 10 people that suck at the game, all while pushing away players who dedicated so much time and energy into it.

A glitch was found that duplicated money, the day it was found all characters using the bug were banned (rightfully so). However 10 minutes later, admin is saying he will be auctioning their characters for Euro's. 3 of them were the highest level players, and played the entire time 100% legit for 2 weeks before finding the bug. All quests, all leveling, even the surpluss of money they had before the bug were legit. All players also donated Euros to the server.

Asking helipse what he will do about the situation, no one recieved a reply of any kind for almost a week. (I was not one of the characters banned or use the bug) only the admin would link his friends stream "come watch level 100 ek hunt heroes!!!!!!!" with his AMAZING VIEWER COUNT of 3. We had planned to stream the game for 150+, as it was really fun and our friends don't know about tibia.

Finally after countless messages and us quitting, Admin decides to tell us "i will sell your characters back for $10" After saying no, he unbanned the characters, took all money, all equipment, all quest items you cant get back, even took donation items. Even then, we said okay whatever we will try to play.

I showed a newb player I had met on the server a place where he can hunt for levels, all the while telling him about the area ( it was very far from town) and how to get back to town via portals, how to hunt, etc. I showed him our house in the middle of the spawn we liked to hunt (we had this house for like 8 days before the bug was found). I then left him to go do other things. Later my friends log on and say okay let's try to play, even with no gear or money. He goes to the spawn, and the portals back to town are now sealed with magic walls. And our house? Owned by one of his friends now, in the "new rank 1 guild" because he also deleted the guild of 10 people, which was rank 1 the entire time playing.

I haven't played a tibia server in YEARS, I started in 7.6 back in like 2006. I had a lot of fun playing this serv and made some good friends, but the way we were bullied, harassed, and attempted to be extorted by some piece of sh*t admin here, was enough for us to all quit. You tried to weasel $30 from us for a ban, tried to auction characters for real money, all the while we all were donators, so have fun losing your 50~80 euros a week!

This server if it had a new admin, would have EASILY 100+ people. But be warned, if you play here and aren't team with his friends, you are playing at a severe disadvantage, and will not be able to participate fairly. Did I mention his friends have a guild hall with a loot seller npc and town portals/mailbox next to all the good spawns, that they have from day 1? That they hide in all pvp weekend because they are dog sh*t at the game? Lol. That's this whole server in a nut shell. I don't regret the time I "wasted" here. I only regret giving benefit of the doubt to such a Trash admin. thinking in the end he would do the right thing.

Save yourselves time and potentially money, and go play a server where they WANT to grow and have more players, not this garbage server made for a team of 8 brazilian players only, all else are beneath them and not worth the time or fairness to play.

tl;dr Server has decent map, decent spawns, and music/sound. But you will Not be treated fairly by the admin, who has a team of 8 people who all suck at the game,and that's all he hosts it for. Will have less than 10 players in a few weeks.

Thank you if you read it all, sorry it was so long.

@helipse You suck. a better admin would have easy 100+ every day here. Next time, be FAIR to people who are playing your game. 1 person criticizes your server and it's bugs you refused to fix, and gives his opinions, (even if his language wasn't the "kindest") and you tell us all that auctioning everyones characters for real money is "now it's time for Karma"? He was the one with the most hours spent on your game, Legit playing, and you chose to be a total piece of sh*t about this entire situation.

Last edited:
I played this server from day 1 launch, with a group of friends of about 7. The server was really fun while it lasted. Me and my friends played for over 10 hours a day for like 9-10 days, we were the highest levels, and had the most content done. We kept the other enemy guild offline every day pvp was enabled (thursday - sunday) so there is basically no pvp on this server. It's rpg.

However, this server will die. The entire time I play I wonder, why such a great server, with only 30 online? Then, I began to see why.

The admin Helipse is a complete piece of sh*t. The only thing he want's is to host this server for his 10 friends, who suck so much at tibia they need all the help they can get. Imagine coding a server for 15 years, just to host it for 10 people that suck at the game, all while pushing away players who dedicated so much time and energy into it.

A glitch was found that duplicated money, the day it was found all characters using the bug were banned (rightfully so). However 10 minutes later, admin is saying he will be auctioning their characters for Euro's. 3 of them were the highest level players, and played the entire time 100% legit for 2 weeks before finding the bug. All quests, all leveling, even the surpluss of money they had before the bug were legit. All players also donated Euros to the server.

Asking helipse what he will do about the situation, no one recieved a reply of any kind for almost a week. (I was not one of the characters banned or use the bug) only the admin would link his friends stream "come watch level 100 ek hunt heroes!!!!!!!" with his AMAZING VIEWER COUNT of 3. We had planned to stream the game for 150+, as it was really fun and our friends don't know about tibia.

Finally after countless messages and us quitting, Admin decides to tell us "i will sell your characters back for $10" After saying no, he unbanned the characters, took all money, all equipment, all quest items you cant get back, even took donation items. Even then, we said okay whatever we will try to play.

I showed a newb player I had met on the server a place where he can hunt for levels, all the while telling him about the area ( it was very far from town) and how to get back to town via portals, how to hunt, etc. I showed him our house in the middle of the spawn we liked to hunt (we had this house for like 8 days before the bug was found). I then left him to go do other things. Later my friends log on and say okay let's try to play, even with no gear or money. He goes to the spawn, and the portals back to town are now sealed with magic walls. And our house? Owned by one of his friends now, in the "new rank 1 guild" because he also deleted the guild of 10 people, which was rank 1 the entire time playing.

I haven't played a tibia server in YEARS, I started in 7.6 back in like 2006. I had a lot of fun playing this serv and made some good friends, but the way we were bullied, harassed, and attempted to be extorted by some piece of sh*t admin here, was enough for us to all quit. You tried to weasel $30 from us for a ban, tried to auction characters for real money, all the while we all were donators, so have fun losing your 50~80 euros a week!

This server if it had a new admin, would have EASILY 100+ people. But be warned, if you play here and aren't team with his friends, you are playing at a severe disadvantage, and will not be able to participate fairly. Did I mention his friends have a guild hall with a loot seller npc and town portals/mailbox next to all the good spawns, that they have from day 1? That they hide in all pvp weekend because they are dog sh*t at the game? Lol. That's this whole server in a nut shell. I don't regret the time I "wasted" here. I only regret giving benefit of the doubt to such a Trash admin. thinking in the end he would do the right thing.

Save yourselves time and potentially money, and go play a server where they WANT to grow and have more players, not this garbage server made for a team of 8 brazilian players only, all else are beneath them and not worth the time or fairness to play.

tl;dr Server has decent map, decent spawns, and music/sound. But you will Not be treated fairly by the admin, who has a team of 8 people who all suck at the game,and that's all he hosts it for. Will have less than 10 players in a few weeks.

Thank you if you read it all, sorry it was so long.

@helipse You suck. a better admin would have easy 100+ every day here. Next time, be FAIR to people who are playing your game. 1 person criticizes your server and it's bugs you refused to fix, and gives his opinions, (even if his language wasn't the "kindest") and you tell us all that auctioning everyones characters for real money is "now it's time for Karma"? He was the one with the most hours spent on your game, Legit playing, and you chose to be a total piece of sh*t about this entire situation.

This is bullshit and you know it... The Admin should have deleted your chars the first day you were caught cheating. You have been banned by exploiting a bug and now you rage quit, filling this post of lies. You are not even happy trying to ruin the server generating huge amounts of money, giving it to every player you see, that you come here to try to satisfy your rage charging against the admin because you disagree the result, of course. So shameful. You guys should think about the harm you do where you go, maybe some day karma will return all the shit you spread.

Last edited:
This is bullshit and you know it... The Admin should have been deleted your chars the first day you were caught cheating. You have been banned by exploiting a bug and now you rage quit, filling this post of lies. You are not even happy trying to ruin the server generating huge amounts of money, giving it to every player you see, that you come here to try to satisfy your rage charging against the admin because you disagree the result, of course. So shameful. You guys should think about the harm you do where you go, maybe some day karma will return all the shit you spread.

I never used the bug. And the money bug didn't change any thing, none of it even got used. Not to mention those characters had money before the bug. Had items before the bug. Had rank 1 guild and gear and levels Before the bug. But if they should have been deleted, why would you try to sell them? Multiple times?

We decided to use the bug 20 minutes before we quit last night (the bug you put in discord you "fixed"?), before rooking our characters ( so that you couldn't try to "Sell" them again ) becase you're right, it IS time for Karma. :)

It's understandable you stick up for your irl brother, but honestly please just shut the fuck up. You guys are gona run this server into the ground because you have no idea how to be fair to people that aren't your friends. Have fun being the GM for 7 people. I heard from my friend that 2 more teams have decided to quit today because of helipse and his bullshit.

We are not alone, but soon you guys will be.

Edit to add: The sound and music was my favorite part of this server, from what I understand that was from Spekdrum, and you did help me with my issue selling a house. I respect you and your work, but do not tell me what I'm saying isn't true, because sadly it is. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
I gotta agree. The action taking was worse than amateur and seemed to be emotional. it's quite sad. First you should always assess the damage done from the bug if you truly care about server. Instead it was like 0 care for the people who are affected. The bug was minimum, the impact it had was almost not existent, nothing was gained - except the time it takes to sell loot, and maybe a few exps which could be removed easily. The punishment was so unjust compared to what happened with another bug abuser. The responses from the admin were slow and left a sour taste. What you want to do is up to you, its your server, but you should be nice enough to keep people involved up to date instead of keeping them waiting for hours/days. When somebody posts a bug you should acknowledge it when you read about it, so they know they are heard. There was a lot of issues and the responses are so slow, 3 days of a hole being reported not working and it still wasn't fixed. bugs in the quest line - and if somebody didn't tell us how would we know its bugged? i wonder if that sewer is still broken to be honest.......

This situation was handled without a care, the easy way out - you didn't even check the Depot of Smackpeku1 who still had many loots in his depot box of arnora - (all gained without bug ofc, so it really doesn't matter, but it still shows lack of commitment to the server) so, so, dissapointed i'll never return and wish those who play it the best of luck. maybe in the future you can learn and handle next situations better, it was a good server but fuck this admin, bye guys

OT FOR a team of 7 BR at least they can takeover now and play when PVP is ON

Gl playing empty server really bad management. Really bad cause your server had really special thing that could make it work but again management isn't there.
Yeah they did abuse a bug but took nothing from it noexp/noitem they didn't even use cash, he wanted to sell their char in auction and asked for money to give the char back.
You gave away their GH to friend.
I could talk 5 hours about how this is shit but cba tbh
they didn't lie once about everything they sayd , you might not even know what helipse sayd Spekdrum like when he do nerf without saying anything aand not even ading it to patch log

Last edited:
I'm rly sorry for Spekdrum, i dont know too much of him but I just can say good things about hes work, dedication on the server and patience.

All the seasons of alessyas dream was ruined for helipse for the same reasons of Spaun says..Alessyas dream was like 6-7 seasons from like 2006 to now, all the servers dieds about the same, corruptions, help to hes war Friends ( i was one of them sometimes because we was rl friends, and we get like 300ccs every day, great Axe, fhota and so on).

Im rly sry for Spekdrum work, he is amazing, he coded things that no one think see never on tibia, but finally bad manage can ruin that work..

I wish best luck to the server but i must say that things of @Spauns says probably are true like the last seasons 😖

I have nothing to say about Spekdrum he trying to fix issues and we talked a few time about some bug , he tryed to do his work nothing to say bad about him.
But helipse and the way he manage and how he fix everything/help his friends are so stupid everything is done for his spanish comunity nothing for the rest.

I was the top level, everything I hunted was crap for profit until we found the turtle spawn. I bought a house there(The one he gave away to his friends) and hunted turtles for 3-4 days in a row looting turtle shells that sell for 2000$ each to an NPC, I made 150-300k profit every hunt.. I went from level 50-100 off this turtle spawn.
I had 6.6kk on my character 100% legit and was supplying my friends for hunts.

The bug didn't do anything, lmao.. and the Admin Helips is a man-child with one goal in mind when hosting this server. $$$$$

Reported multiple bugs, never fixed... Ignored constantly by the owners while they were actively talking in discord to their Spanish friends.

Paralyze rune in PVP costs 50 mana to use? = Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Houses in spawns with sellers, loot sellers, portals to battle island, etc, etc all owned by the enemy team since day 1? The houses cost 150k~ or so?
It took me HOURS in minos making a lootbag to get 50k from days 2-3 and they own 3 houses all 150k each on day 1. Sure

Pretty sure the admin was feeding his friends money based off their magic levels, etc when my friends druid was multiple magic levels under them while being fed tons of manafluids to make healing runes for 3 people.

He banned us, changed the passwords to our characters and instantly said he would be selling them on discord for Adreamcoins and when we finally did get them back, EVERYTHING was removed from them. Donation items, Donation coins, Quest Items that you can't get again. This is after following us around constantly while we played the game. Moving parcels on us to try to trap us in spawns, spying on where we were going to tell his friends when they could log, etc.

His hosting goal for this server is 100% to get money.. there is no passion towards wanting to run a good server, he doesn't address any bugs.
If you arnt part of his team you're irrelevant.

Said before, saying it again. REALLY good OT, REALLY bad management.
No reason this OT isn't a 100+ pop server outside of the owners.

Attachments

Last edited:
Well, this is about a guild got punished by exploiting a bug, keep this in mind. No matter what the Admin did, they would charge against him anyway. They are trying to minimise the exploit thing. They generated tons of CCs. Everyone that hosted an OT knows how harmful is this.

This is an explanation of what happened from my perspective, as the second Admin here, to clarify things:
I told the Admin to delete these chars from the beginning of this bug exploit, he disagree. I gave him the idea of auctioning permabanned chars some time ago, is common practice in other OTs to put permabanneds for auction, nothing personal here... After all we thought these people were not interested in coming back so Admin tried this formula. Passed a week we changed our minds and decided to return these chars, given the intention seen in discord to return to the game and, honestly, this guild was facing the top guild and this was good for everyone. Nobody wants to rule a server with just one guild, this is so absurd as an argument. The Admin do not provide any advantage to any guild, he doesn't even play. Finally, it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the community to return these chars as is, so Admin returned them with no items. So, they passed from being deleted to recover their chars after a week with no items. This is insane :)

No time to deny every single lie in here because it would be a waste of time, too much to deny. But this is one so obvious that I will:

His hosting goal for this server is 100% to get money.. there is no passion towards wanting to run a good server, he doesn't address any bugs.
If you arnt part of his team you're irrelevant.
No passion you said... what attribute do you think a person has to have to invest so much hours in an OT? A custom OT requires hours and hours of work. We were exhausted till the opening trying to make it as perfect as we could!! The money is not the goal, it's the satisfaction. If I have to bill the hours spent here there is no income to fill the gap.

Conclusion: lesson learned! We better just delete cheaters next time... The main problem here is a big bug exploited instead of being reported. If so this will be a different story.

Well, thanks for playing, we were happy having a guild facing Night Raid and fresh new players, and then ruined all by cheating instead of reporting, do not miss the point. That's so disappointing for all! Bye bye