• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYA'S DREAM - Opening 06/07/2020 (17:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Wouldn't of been an issue if our items were left alone.
Wouldn't of even been an issue then if our house wasn't given away to people we were fighting.. Scampeku was going to keep playing but was ignored when asking for his 1-time quest items and donation items back, he then went to hunt turtles and found out the house was gone and got pissed off.

As for Me and Smackpeku, we were done when our items were removed, we had 0 intention to play again after our items from hunting mobs for hours to loot low drop-rate items that we got before the bug was discovered.

We don't need to show we are better at PVP, the fact that we kept them offline and logging in and out on the PVP days 3 vs 15 is fact enough, we are better.
Good luck with your server, learn how to handle situations better. We'll be on Zezenia.

Last edited:
We had a bad start. Yukay found a bug and took profit, then we banned him and everything went down from then (Yukay and the Admin were collaborating but suddenly the relation went down, I don't know the cause). Simpeku found another bug, a bigger one, and the same story. As I said what's done is done. With no bugs there wont be problems. I would like players to be honest and report bugs instead of exploit them but the reality is very different. I can't change people, but I can do apply MY rules. It's so surrealistic that, after all, cheaters come here demanding anything given the fact they violated the rules...

BTW Im sure the Admin is not helping anyone in the game, they are not his friends. I don't know if you really believe that but it's not true. If so, don't you think they will come here to support him and filling this thread of support messages??. We do not have any friend playing in ADream.

Another thing maybe you don't know is that when we track ilegal created money in the database there is always some colateral damages. Everything is chaos when trying to repair this kind of leaks, there is not a perfect system to fix those issues. I'm sry if you feel some legal money wiped out, but there is no turn back. We can't ensure whose telling the truth or lying, nothing personal.

Finally, both bugs has been solved so if you really want to show you are better than them on PvP just get in and proof it... We will be happy, I really want you to crush them, seriously. They are a bit braggarts . We started on 6th this month, is not that hard.

We can't do anything else about this matter.
You have the nerve to say come play now? You deleted every single item I legit played for not using any bug, also all the items of the others.

You don't even acknowledge your own mistakes, just keep saying the same thing over and over.

You are delusional. 8 players online, later.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Somethink went wrong.

After update what was maybe about 6~ hours ago. I can't open client because i get error vcruntime140.dll..
I reinstall library from site. Nothing change. So bad i liked it ...

ADmins involucre war with their characters like a normal player with boosted items and persma aol/deathloss, if u kill them or they lose war against you .. they just enter with GM to revenge.

as you can see they lure all quest to kill everyone just for fun.

Join to Jurasic Park. adream.wtf

This is hoax. Out of context video.

I didn't expect any other kind of response, everything you answer to the same complaints.

thread responds by itself.

corrupted / dead OT
byebye

It's not about the posts being constructive or having good intentions.. It's how YOU interpret them as creator of a server. You will never be able to understand if you think it's everyone else fault when you hear something you don't like or agree with.

@helipse You suck. a better admin would have easy 100+ every day here. Next time, be FAIR to people who are playing your game. 1 person criticizes your server and it's bugs you refused to fix, and gives his opinions, (even if his language wasn't the "kindest") and you tell us all that auctioning everyones characters for real money is "now it's time for Karma"? He was the one with the most hours spent on your game, Legit playing, and you chose to be a total piece of sh*t about this entire situation.

All the seasons of alessyas dream was ruined for helipse for the same reasons of Spaun says..Alessyas dream was like 6-7 seasons from like 2006 to now, all the servers dieds about the same, corruptions, help to hes war Friends ( i was one of them sometimes because we was rl friends, and we get like 300ccs every day, great Axe, fhota and so on).

But helipse and the way he manage and how he fix everything/help his friends are so stupid everything is done for his spanish comunity nothing for the rest.

isn't that enough? or its hoax?o_O

Wow, how fast you answered! A prepared response probably. Nice campaign dudes :) Pure insidious illness. 🙂

BTW I already did my explanations before. You omitted them, of course.

So bothersome. Your opinion is clear, no need to come here over and over to say the same. I'm sorry but you just look like an envious ill bunch, just exposing yourselves.

Just leave us alone and spare your time doing some constructive things dude...

Last edited:
Man.. I honestly dont now whats wrong with you people, Ima try to get a few things straight.

First off, This server has been victem of group of ehh.. Mental illness people? Its horrible honestly. People That were caught cheating big time (yeah they recorded it and made the loggs public), Im talking about houndreds of KK, they did not abuse the bug they did not abuse it 1 day before they got bannend Fucking Lies. The logs dont lie. its been going on longer. Did they use the money? I dont care they abused the Bug.

They got caught They got punished. But this is where this nonsence begins. Instead of accepting their punishment (perma bann) They went on a trashing spree on aswell the server the discord, and afther getting no more attention. OTland. Shame on you!

And i honestly dont get it. Why are you putting so much effort into destroying this server? WHY! Is it because your actually regretting your actions and ruining your own fun? Caus i could understand that... But this is defniatly not gonne work out positieve for you. And your ruining your own fun even more. But not just that, Your ruining the fun of all the other players there. Stop spreading lies. Just pack your fucking things and move along.

The gm and admin dont respond, the gm and admin dont give a fuck. They do respond they do give a fuck, they just dont give a fuck about you. Why? Because your simply not worth the attention. I wouldent do it either, its a waste of time. This server has a real nice discord Ticket sytem, Where you can adress any problem in private. But what happends instead? about 100 messages each day in the normal general discord about the same problems. Not addressing the problem. Just flaming and crying. nothing more. How do you expect them to solve your problems if you cant even speak out and adress the problem normally? They do respons whenever they can. they never ignored me they always gave me a wide answer to what or why. and yeah im an english player..

The problem is not the management. the problem is YOU.

Now sorry for the above if you just want some INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVER. Here that comes.

The server has had some issues, cant deny that. a few off balanced vocations and or weapons. Yeah this WAS a thing. most of it is solved. somethings did not get solved right away, somethings got solved to fast and went wrong. But eventually (and im not talking about weeks just days) most of it got solved or is being worked on.

This server Is ment for long term, you can notice that by the XP. its not fast. hell its alot slower then real tibia now a days. However, there are a few hidden mechanics that when discoverd really boost your char. But this takes exploring and teaming up with some friends. (and talking with higher levels and asking for advice helps alot to ;) )

The first few days were a blast, you remember the good ol bagging days? looting all the crappy items bagging them, and pushing them to the seller? and in my case getting the bag stolen (yes i still hate you guys xD) Thats exactly how this start was. just in 1 word awesome. The lower levels with quests and tasks are a blast, by only exploring the first land i went to about lvl 30, its big. and its awesome! The map is so well put i really do love this map You dont see this often...(this could also because of my love for exploring) You really have to check every corner of the map. and to make that even more exciting nearly every fixxed container has a chance to have generated loot on opening them, Multiple times a day. (this resets) mostly potions torches etc, but trust me its awesome, especially at lower levels.

when getting mid level youl really start to notice a diffrence, Its getting easyer. The bagging comes to an end, and its time to loot Real items. Wich are bought by a djinn like NPC (mostly) but also alot by players. The trading thing is real here. if you find a good item it will sell. Not to forget most items can be rare or epic (just a small extra bonus nothing Off balance) And they sell big time!
makeing runes training mlvl and making a profit? yeah thats a thing here to, Runes are expensive. Sorcs and druids can really making a living out of it while training their mlvl. its mostly a win win ;)

Youl also notice that the spawns are defniatly not equally devided by loot and xp. some people really seem to have problems with this.
The thing is, you have to choose.

Go for a good xp location, but bad loot
or Go for a good Loot location but bad XP
Or go for that mob that lacks in both but drops that 1 item you need..

You dont hunt 1 type of monster, At higher level im constantly changing spawns, XP Loot or rare items.
with that being sad as high lvl i cant wait for more people to get higher. There are so many hunting grounds or quests that require a team.

Final words,

I dont post much, and chances are i never will again. The reason behind this post, is because im personally really frustrated about the negative words on this server. Its NOT justified. The server really is an masterwork, Their still polishing the edges but it is defniatly worth your time looking at a longterm home (OT)

For the people who look at ots the same way as i do here are some keywords.

Version 7~custom (but with some awesome quality of life improvements)

PVP enforced OR normal pvp. during a 3day period each week.

100% custom map 100% detailed 100% finished (not including content updates)

Story,Its translated from spannish (if i say that right?) you will barely notice its been translated. you will barely notice anything in the game has been
Books included.

70% custom content. (monsters, items, game mecs) you will notice custom stuff at low level, but this gets more and more at higher level.
LOW xp rate. X1

Longterm.

Active staff (if you use the ticket sytem on discord)

Player based Fixxes tweaks and nerfs.

Teamplay encouraged.

Got any questions? you can always find me in their discord Join the ALESSYA'S DREAM Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/aUx5Fsb) Or ofcourse Ingame;)

Wish to see some of you around! Van gogh, AKA Vliegende zeekoe/aal

Hi. this is my first post on this forum

First I would like to share my personal feeling regarding this server.

This server, was born from a project by the same administrators Helipse and Spekdrum around 2006, I started playing it when I was very young I was still in school I was 12 years old. I remember that my motivation to study was simply to get home and be all right with my parents (very demanding in my studies) to be able to connect to this great server and to be able to return to my character as the strongest Warrior of that version of OT, I remember that I felt like a pretty powerful player. My afternoons were based on chatting on the microphone with my classmates and a while with from Spain (I am from Venezuela) all playing ADream. I spent the best years of my adolescence playing this magnificent server. I developed incredible friendships that are still with me today, I met enemies with whom some I still see them inside the server after so many years and we remember those glorious wars which makes us eventually end up being friends.

Today the current version of ADream is so UNIQUE and special that without a doubt we are facing the BEST version of the history of this server 14 years later. Nowadays I am a university professional living in Uruguay because my work brought me to this country. And the feeling that I feel every time I come home and I know that I can dedicate 2 or 3 hours a day to play is magnificent.

It saddens me a lot how a small group of new players did so much damage to the server. And thanks to this, what was an excellent start fell a lot, made many players stop playing discouraged by the exploited bugs, so much so that today the issue is solved and people continue to lament. Every day I dedicate myself to trying to motivate the small community that we are. because I know! And I am convinced that if there is at least 1 person that I can motivate to join this magnificent server and can live the same feeling that I live now and lived in my adolescence, I think it is worth it.

with this I conclude.
If you are really looking for a personalized server and you are willing to surprise yourself and be totally amazed with what you can achieve, do, enjoy, have fun. this is your tibia server.

It is a server quite difficult to understand at first because of all the new systems that they offer us but at the same time they are easy to learn. do not be afraid to find friends in the game believe me it will help you a lot !.

with this im out.

Att: Atilio

PD: excuse my bad English I am using the google transducer to be able to communicate with you!

banner-expboost.jpg
We agreed this 3 days exp booster with our community. It's a good opportunity to get a mid-lvl char relatively fast in our long-term server (x1). From 0 to 10 (rookgaard) is x10, up to 50 is x3. This booster starts next monday! 🤩

As a member of the community for more than 10 years I can only say to those who have never played this OT give it a chance, the work behind it deserves it.

I'm just going to say something.
It has not existed, it does not exist, nor is there going to be an ot 7.6 so well done, with so many ORIGINAL systems, ORIGINAL MAP and a thousand things that no other 7.6 server has.
I am very sorry that the server has such a low audience, it deserves to have thousands of players.

Those who are complaining is because they abused a bug and pretend to be applauded, Adream is an incredible server, if you have not played do not get the bad comments, give it a try.
Written by: Queto Tazo / Eliop

We agreed this 3 days exp booster with our community. It's a good opportunity to get a mid-lvl char relatively fast in our long-term server (x1). From 0 to 10 (rookgaard) is x10, up to 50 is x3. This booster starts next monday! 🤩
This exp boost is enabled now till Wednesday, go for it! 💪