• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYAS DREAM - START FRIDAY 18:30 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tasks are kinda strange, for example I take orcs and only normal orcs count as a task kill, same with dwarves. Just make it so that every mob out of orcs is counted as a kill
We should make some type of ISO-similar norms for Open Tibia standards when developing a fun/war/rpg server with things like this. I wholeheartedly agree, lol.

Hello guys,

We added a new function to the client:
Quest log - Look your current progres of your task, daily quest and history line of Alessya

questlog.png

Best regards!

Suggestion:
Remove Dwarf from Rat caves

It's really annoying when you are lvl 1 and a Dwarf attack you xD
Or divide on 2 different rooms

1)Level requirement on gear sucks.. really.. Level 20 for dwarf shield it's so bad.. level 40 for strange helmet?? same def as steel.. it's really lame.. Sure I can understand level requirements on some weapons but really.. it sucks a lot and just feels awful.. if there was more custom items maybe it wouldn't feel so bad but atm it feels really bad to loot blue robe from mino mage and can't even wear it.. even when it's not that good. maybe if you cut levels down by 2x it would be better (level 20 for blue robe, 25 for dragon lance e.t.c)

2) Level requirements on quest doors are too high.. look real tibia on level 40 you enter orc fort.. you will die alone.. you need team... in your ot level 40 you enter and you have 0 % chance to die.. no risk.. it's so easy.. really you should cut the levels in half on these doors cause it's too easy behind each door.

3) Ranged creatures might be a little too strong, i'm not sure if it's intended or not

4) I wish there was a little bit less junk in the respawns.. sure I understand some of it but really there is soo much useless shit in some of the respawns. a little too much.. so many fe's and fire devils with dragons..too many.. maybe i can understand if its a quest there but it's just a hunting resp with that junk..

Suggestions:

More custom items/mobs would be really nice, otherwise i'm enjoying it so far!!! very fun just wish it was a few more custom things!! CHEERS! (current level 40)

1)Level requirement on gear sucks.. really.. Level 20 for dwarf shield it's so bad.. level 40 for strange helmet?? same def as steel.. it's really lame.. Sure I can understand level requirements on some weapons but really.. it sucks a lot and just feels awful.. if there was more custom items maybe it wouldn't feel so bad but atm it feels really bad to loot blue robe from mino mage and can't even wear it.. even when it's not that good. maybe if you cut levels down by 2x it would be better (level 20 for blue robe, 25 for dragon lance e.t.c)

2) Level requirements on quest doors are too high.. look real tibia on level 40 you enter orc fort.. you will die alone.. you need team... in your ot level 40 you enter and you have 0 % chance to die.. no risk.. it's so easy.. really you should cut the levels in half on these doors cause it's too easy behind each door.

3) Ranged creatures might be a little too strong, i'm not sure if it's intended or not

4) I wish there was a little bit less junk in the respawns.. sure I understand some of it but really there is soo much useless shit in some of the respawns. a little too much.. so many fe's and fire devils with dragons..too many.. maybe i can understand if its a quest there but it's just a hunting resp with that junk..

Suggestions:

More custom items/mobs would be really nice, otherwise i'm enjoying it so far!!! very fun just wish it was a few more custom things!! CHEERS! (current level 40)
Hey TenthplanetRb,
We are checking these level requirements and level door. About the custom items/mobs they appear later in the game, just a bit more levels and you will be there.
Thanks.

As big as Drona! Thanks!
what exactly is the point in a new map update this big??
70% of players have not even left slycera/vinka. People quit everyday, when u got gargoyles comboing u from distance for 400 or mino archers comboing 600 in 2-3 seconds.

Maybe rather than expanding content so much fix the bugs, like ladders where you cant rope items(vinka south gate) or inviaible doors( vinka tasker).

New content will mean players will stop seeing each other at all.

what exactly is the point in a new map update this big??
70% of players have not even left slycera/vinka. People quit everyday, when u got gargoyles comboing u from distance for 400 or mino archers comboing 600 in 2-3 seconds.

Maybe rather than expanding content so much fix the bugs, like ladders where you cant rope items(vinka south gate) or inviaible doors( vinka tasker).

New content will mean players will stop seeing each other at all.
Just for clarity. This is not a one man project. There is a team dedicated to expand the map, also another one fixing and improving things. The issue with distance attack in mobs has been solved today.
The point giving a big map expansion is to accommodate high level players with new challenges. It will be a zone for 150+ so they are not bored and pking noobies.
By the way, we are totally focused on current players and fixing and improving things involving current gameplay.

You'r work on this server is absolutly amazing, this server is worth playing, hope u all work on Advertisment, take care, Magick.
Thanks Magick_Bu, we are doing things towards advertisement as well.

Honestly you should expand a bit slycera spawns its pain in ass to do for example dwarf guard task i know its only 40 but u have to walk 100 sqm between spawns of single/double dwarf guards xD also where i could find dwarf geomancer spawn? Dont tell me i have to pass 40lvl doors here ;c

the map makes zero sense and its not presenting monsters in a cohesive way. for example, snakes task is at the end of the map where you counter cyclopes and demon skeletons first. and then there is the west side, where you counter heroes on the way to rotworms cave. if people are playing the map for the first time, they wont know where to go, even with exploring.

Task on rooks and main should be different my friend rushed with mace rook in mere seconds melting all monsters on screen and on main to process with tasks he had to do them from scratch

+stamina refiller seems a bit OP if u keep in mind that u need stamina to skill/train magic level i think u shouldnt lose stamina while training mlv or skilling on other player i've trained my first 8 hours and had to log out to regen stamina that sucks also stamina should regen in depot or while not exping with lower rate than being offline so while training/runemaking u can regen it a bit

Site lacks many information for example dual wielding (oz thing and max oz per skill) we dont know monsters which exist ingame but we can check their loot with command people doesnt know how explos are op ingame (dmg is stable around 50-80 in pvp at 40mlv 20lvl) Also 1s exhaust for shooting offensive runes should be included too thats important change! same with mwalls/wild growths blocking stairs/ladders and destroy fields removing them

Overall server is very nice for both pvp and pvm I've played it in past illusion ot/adream with different map and full spanish server my name was fisherman if i good remember however that was 7 or 8 years ago missing gozzlers and sea serpents tho :( fire hmms and other stuff + fishing system with monsters :D

Another thing is sets most of them (early ones) req shield which isnt useable for warrior class cause u dual wield weapons or use strong two handed weapon so theres no way to obtain any bonus set until dragon scale set 2 or golden set for that class

@kijek28 u might love this server its made for 3-4 man teams to fight each other with low exhaust for shooting sd its not that hard cause u can earn money easily and u make runes on mf u die a lot in pvp and kill a lot in pvp also i guess thats what u looking for?

Last edited:
the map makes zero sense and its not presenting monsters in a cohesive way. for example, snakes task is at the end of the map where you counter cyclopes and demon skeletons first. and then there is the west side, where you counter heroes on the way to rotworms cave. if people are playing the map for the first time, they wont know where to go, even with exploring.
There are rotworms in many places, snakes too, there is not only one spot for every kind of mob. You sure will find the right place to achieve your goals. Many did it. The game is sometimes challenging, otherwise it will be boring. There's nothing to do against players who already know the map, focus your first char on exploring and forget about leveling. I think this way you could enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.