• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYAS DREAM - START FRIDAY 18:30 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Please make a list with item level requirements, it is hard to play when u got excited once u have looted a dwarven shield and you need a fkin lvl 20 to wear it. I also gained 50 skill, bought some swords and i can't wear them as there are level requirements. Please post these, make a spreadsheet on the website, otherwise it makes impossible to plan the progress of char development.

Please make a list with item level requirements, it is hard to play when u got excited once u have looted a dwarven shield and you need a fkin lvl 20 to wear it. I also gained 50 skill, bought some swords and i can't wear them as there are level requirements. Please post these, make a spreadsheet on the website, otherwise it makes impossible to plan the progress of char development.
Wtf their are level req like that LMFAO. How stupid

Spots are very boring :(

Example, Rotworm cave near of the city it's very small and if you down -2, you can find Slimes (that are very dangerous for people with basic set); You have some trolls (like 4-5) at ground floor;
I think that you need play with floors to expand each cave and a serious problem (that was exposed before) it's about distance damage;
Example
An Elf hit between 27-30 and at lvl 10, you have like 200HP, so, only 1 elf it's sufficient to down to yellow (specially to mages), but when you reach elfs (close combat), they hit like 5-8 max damage xD

Similar situation with Goblins

Another thing, combination of sprites look bad;
It's like, you have custom trees, new trees from cipsoft and 7.4 trees and that mix look bad;
I suggest try to export all sprites from 12.00 (so you can have new creatures and better brush for your mapper)

I think that this server have amazing scripting job, but dont deserve that map :( and it's probably that one reason to quit (it's very easy die for distance combos and spawn have 2-3 creatures)

Utamo magic shield spell is not working for me and I have m.lvl 5, it just says word in a chat and nothing more

how to get full map? i downloaded file from site but idk where to put it

how to get full map? i downloaded file from site but idk where to put it
I don't recommend putting this map file in the game files because many players that did that experimented some problems with minimap. It's also obsolete. We will remove this entry shortly from the downloads page.
You can see the full map at the website at the lore section.

AVOID AVOID AVOID,

random crashes during the day, leading to lost shit, people cloning items.
big waste of time, especially if you are a beginner , most likely you will loose your shit in one way or another

out

AVOID AVOID AVOID,

random crashes during the day, leading to lost shit, people cloning items.
big waste of time, especially if you are a beginner , most likely you will loose your shit in one way or another

out
Hi Monte,
Nice try to discredit our server... You came here to flame because you died, and a few seconds later a server crash happened.
You are not telling the truth :) our server didnt have a crash since we launched last friday, just today. BTW I identified and solved the bug.
As I told you in game, to be fair we need to proof the lost of a player before compensating her/him.

BTW it's no possible to clone items, nobody can do that since 2007, thats a very old bug from old OTS.

Nevertheless, I would like you to come back and talk in game with calm dude. I saw in the PVM records you indeed died just before the crash.

Hi Monte,
Nice try to discredit our server... You came here to flame because you died, and a few seconds later a server crash happened.
You are not telling the truth :) our server didnt have a crash since we launched last friday, just today. BTW I identified and solved the bug.
As I told you in game, to be fair we need to proof the lost of a player before compensating her/him.

BTW it's no possible to clone items, nobody can do that since 2007, thats a very old bug from old OTS.

Nevertheless, I would like you to come back and talk in game with calm dude. I saw in the PVM records you indeed died just before the crash.
I dont give a crap about dying , to get back a lvl is 20 minutes and 100 gfbs.

seriously anoyone just go play another ot

Is there any info about how works the blessing system here?

Like how many blesses are there, only know the one on slycera and drona
Blessing always cost the same or depends on level?
If i have all bless do i need aol?

Also i think exp should be lowered x1 or 1.5 starting at level + 170 or even a bit earlier

This server have the potential to be even better than medivia, things just need to be a bit harder to achieve so it can be a long-term server.

Is there any info about how works the blessing system here?

Like how many blesses are there, only know the one on slycera and drona
Blessing always cost the same or depends on level?
If i have all bless do i need aol?

Also i think exp should be lowered x1 or 1.5 starting at level + 170 or even a bit earlier

This server have the potential to be even better than medivia, things just need to be a bit harder to achieve so it can be a long-term server.
Yes, there are 4 blessings. In the future with the new continent will be one more.
Blessings cost the same depending of your honour.
If you have all blesses you need an aol also.

I love Adream, I played since the first edition :)

This time, I think it was a mistake to give only 3 days for reset.

Advertising also needs time, I think you should give at least 1 week instead of 3 days.. but anyways I hope the best for Adream I wish you the best luck

I love Adream, I played since the first edition :)

This time, I think it was a mistake to give only 3 days for reset.

Advertising also needs time, I think you should give at least 1 week instead of 3 days.. but anyways I hope the best for Adream I wish you the best luck

Weve advertised that on polish tibia forums, so some el polacos will join. This server has potential. Ive played plethora of them and co-created some big names, but this one has something that the other did not have: soul. It definitely needs more polishing and more activity from the staff is a must for it to bloom. I will be haply to advise as long as the staff happy to cooperate.

Firstly, the is the thing to focus on in order to deliver great player experience. Id definitly speed up the spawn time as some early spawns are bit too small to cater to all the new players needs. Secondly, if the game offers news mechanics, these should be laid out. Not in the general sense but broadly (eg. Aforementioned weapons/eq requirements). Secondly, some monater balance, and of course something has to be done on the client side as well (e.g. you should be able to cast custom spells in game-chat or other group channels instead of spamming useless words there with no results. Gains: more professional look, secondly, it would stop scarying the players to join the gamechat, which essentially builds the game community).

Hi Monte,

no duping since 2007? have you played ANY servers? noxious ot duping in 2012 wearespoofers duping in 2018, no duping since 2007? hello?

no duping since 2007? have you played ANY servers? noxious ot duping in 2012 wearespoofers duping in 2018, no duping since 2007? hello?
Probably my fault, I thought if we overcome this problem serious servers also did it. ADream has solved this problem long time ago.

Since I am not able to join discord, sms will never come, so please take a look at knight spell - Magic Shield . It is not working,
Also m.lvl rate is way to high, server is like 1 week old and mages have m.lvl 60+ dealing dmg by old formula = way too high dmg. Just imagine what will happen in a month?
Fix slimes hitting you with poison, not possible to train on them
Also just got this message 19:02 You advanced in sword fighting. You've learned the skill to combine these type of weapons, up to 25 oz. of weight. but what about wearing 2handed and a shield as knight? I think it was mentioned at the website?
Give some love to swords, really bad boost on them or no boost at all, axes are way superior

Last edited:
I've looted few vampire rings but seems like they doesnt boost my life steal on warrior as they should if i good remember they give 20 or 30% for 10minutes and allow warriors to hunt for that duration without spending a single uh (40+% life steal with passive) though i'll make some pg with just focusing on dealing dmg with exori hurs :(

Magic shield is working, I don't know why are you guys having problems with this spell. "utamo magic shield", only for knights, magic level 5 required, consumes 150 mana.

There are rotworms in many places, snakes too, there is not only one spot for every kind of mob. You sure will find the right place to achieve your goals. Many did it. The game is sometimes challenging, otherwise it will be boring. There's nothing to do against players who already know the map, focus your first char on exploring and forget about leveling. I think this way you could enjoy the game.

You are right. I gave it another shot that way and I am enjoying it much more now. Especially once I discovered that I could ask for advice from temple npc.

my other remaining issue is with tasks. You can take dwarf task which is recommended for lvl 10 but you get a reward for a lvl 40. And i doubt people will gain 30 lvls by just doing this task. you can either remove lvl requirement from task rewards or make it so that we can switch back and forth between tasks without lossing task progress “stages”.

Status
Not open for further replies.