• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYAS DREAM - START FRIDAY 18:30 (GMT+1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
Pretty good low rate. kinda liking it. the level req for item is kinda bad though. limits early leveling . also ml is kinda way too high vs melee and dist. Specially when runes/magic never miss. Id just dump money in a skill potion or something just like we can do with mf,or better rates. idk. feels off.

With that aside, im enjoying it. I just dont have enough time to play such low rates sadly.

@spekdrum
any chance for allowing melee and distance class to train without spending stamina or atleast train without stamina? Right now u can runemake as much as u want daily and train ml while if u want to train on for example warrior u are limited to 8h/day then wait for stamina to regen and train again thats painfull cause I see big potential in warrior class once i train it a bit to for example 90 skill and this gonna take ages this way :f

Suggestions:

1) Re-check some of the mob loot. I think heros is a good starting place. Killed a massive respawn and didn't loot a SINGLE item from them.. it was a team hunt too.. we killed prob 50-100.. not even a war hammer.. -- scarfs should sell for 1k to shop to kinda help with money since their other drops are so rare.

2) Maybe up the cost of some of the items since they are so rare. For example at the start, chain armors and stuff sell for a lot.. but for some reason boh and other items are selling for only 25k e.t.c.. Personally, I feel like increasing their sell price would help a lot (Boh sell for 35k, rh for 35k, Dsm 45k, dragon lance for 15k) Small little buffs to some items will add up and help ease the pain for some players who have 0 money at level 80

3) Rare mobs, I almost never see them, this is ok! but really.. When i finally see one... it never drops an item lol, its so dissapointing.... you should keep his hp/damage the same but increase the loot on it in my opinion

These are just my thoughts, maybe it's helpful maybe it's not, cheers! bye

I dont have much time to play lately, but ive been playing this abit and its pretty fun. The start is kinda hard cause u dont know where to go, but the custom map has been decent and im looking forward to explore harder zones.

The only complaint so far is the lack of elite monsters spawning (only seen 1 in rook).

Give it a try, so far I would recommend it.

Just a few info about elite mobs. The are spawned randomly and their loot is better, but that doesn't mean is more probable to drop.

their loot is better, but that doesn't mean is more probable to drop

What does it mean? It drops additional items but basic items' drop-rate is the same?
Or maybe you mean that it drops the same items with higher drop-rate but "higher" does not mean 100% so even from elite mob you can still drop nothing?

I guess both ;p

17:52 Monster 'Frost Dragon' has the following loot probabilities:
Serpent Sword (2.5%)
Royal Helmet (1.25%)
Dragon Scale Mail (1.55%)
Wand Of Ice (0.7%)
Steel Boots (4.509%)
The Punisher (0.07%)
The Punisher (1%) [ELITE]
Serpent Sword (7%) [ELITE]
Platinum Coin (100%) max 10
Platinum Coin (100%) max 30 [ELITE]
Piece Of Helmet Of The Ancient (0.035%)
Red Backpack (100%) containing:
Dragon Backpack (2.5%) containing:
Sapphire Armor (1%) [ELITE]

use !loot monstername command

That's it.
By the way we are working on promoted mobs. They will have boosted stats and loot as well.

We improved mobs IA today, so challenging now!

You should change the title 7.6 for 8.6, there is wands, and hotkeys here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice, but people is exping with sds / uhs warlocks in hotkeys like a orsha 8.6 masiyah, and making runes with manas in hotkeys 😆😆 i thought this was a lowrate serious 2x, but its orshaboomba anyways 20 players :(

you cant use uh on hotkey it works only for runes like sd/hmm so u shoot them from hotkey instead of battle also mfs u cant use while in combat just to speed up runemaking

I know that but anyway what's the fun on that? If it's supposed to be a 7.6 2x server? 150 lvls already, and the guy exping warlocks with sds making 4 lvls / h at 120 ,make 1000 sds with manas in hotkey in 10m, and go again, magic level 85 already on a lvl 120 xD, it makes everything more fast this, and its a BIG MISTAKE! 😔😔

i was doing 1.7kk/h outkilling dls on 80 warrior could get even more xp on biggest dl spawn but it was taken 24/7 i guess these spawns are op but atleast ppl fight for them and thats good only bad thing is when somebody dominate 100% server and hunt there without trouble all day

Yes, that's the big problem now. There's a guild power abusing. People don't seem to have what's needed to face them...

We made some interesting changes.
First hour of stamina gives a experience boost.
New PvP amulet.
Added a colaborative wiki/library.

Its empty already, reset, remove hotkeys, slow a bit the magic rate, high the exp a bit on low levels. Or test a version highrate, make you can exiva everyone, i don't know make changes, always the same..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.