• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
yeah i didnt type in a paragraph like i should have, and none of the emails i sent were in no way nasty at all. you should reread them and never asked for forgiveness either i asked for you to tell me whether or not i was being banned, and you didnt respond at all because you know you fucked up in banning me. lets not forget you banned me over nothing lol

good luck on your server buddy
Thank you :) have a good evening

@R3ignlasting fyi, Knighter can do whatever he wants on his server. If he wants to ban someone for no reaon or other reasons he is free to do so. I'm pretty sure you did something you're not supposed to do and you got banned. And Knighteri s not a immature owner.

What kind of obvious spoofing is this? Isn't this reportable?

0bm2sOQ.png

JUmOLfX.png

There are hundreds and hundreds of these characters on the online list, all with starter EQ, created at the same time and logged in since the same time.

What kind of obvious spoofing is this? Isn't this reportable?

0bm2sOQ.png

JUmOLfX.png

There are hundreds and hundreds of these characters on the online list, all with starter EQ, created at the same time and logged in since the same time.
farming tokens

Online list shouldnt count people with same ip and on trainers this is confusing 700online 1/4 real players :/ Is that legal to put no-logout zone on trainers? I remember some ot servers got banned from otserver list for that

Online list shouldnt count people with same ip and on trainers this is confusing 700online 1/4 real players :/ Is that legal to put no-logout zone on trainers? I remember some ot servers got banned from otserver list for that
Lol are u stupid? pls double check before opening your mouth. ;_;

There are currently 777 players playing on archlightonline.com.

otservlist:

archlightonline.com FRESH START TODAY 484 (498) / 1000 100% 164 x35 PVP [ 10.98 ]

afk ppl is not being counted

@up
Oh thx i forgot about otserver list cause this online banner is first thing u face at archlightonline site + this morning it was 500 online 150 people above 100lvl 350 below 100 :p now its 50% multi only

I though it was known his spoofing chars?
He even said so himself long time ago. Something like "You have to spoof to get noticed in otserverlist"

Besides what does it matter? These numbers only attract more people to play and isn't that a good thing?
I'm sure by now Archlight has a solid playerbase to begin with, so you should find other people to play with anyway. Even if ~80% of these are bots. It still is like ~100 active players

Fact: He's not spoofing characters. I could PROMISE that Gamemaster Knighter has one, and one char only online, which is his admin char.
All the others are people farming archlight tokens.

I though it was known his spoofing chars?
He even said so himself long time ago. Something like "You have to spoof to get noticed in otserverlist"

Besides what does it matter? These numbers only attract more people to play and isn't that a good thing?
I'm sure by now Archlight has a solid playerbase to begin with, so you should find other people to play with anyway. Even if ~80% of these are bots. It still is like ~100 active players
10 months ago, yes I did say that. I don't agree with what I said almost a year ago now no.
Lol are u stupid? pls double check before opening your mouth. ;_;

There are currently 777 players playing on archlightonline.com.

otservlist:

archlightonline.com FRESH START TODAY 484 (498) / 1000 100% 164 x35 PVP [ 10.98 ]

afk ppl is not being counted
Thank you for explaining for me.
It is illegal to count chars on no-logout, that's why we don't report those chars to otservlist and why our online count on otservlist doesn't include them. - See Tarek's explanation for more info.

Thank you :) have a good evening
@R3ignlasting fyi, Knighter can do whatever he wants on his server. If he wants to ban someone for no reaon or other reasons he is free to do so. I'm pretty sure you did something you're not supposed to do and you got banned. And Knighteri s not a immature owner.

He banned me because I said "stop trying to make people pay for stuff and introduce better things"

I was top 10 in level so what why would I go and just get banned for? Money hungry owner doesn't like that someone disagrees with him and so he bans me, makes sense

He banned me because I said "stop trying to make people pay for stuff and introduce better things"

I was top 10 in level so what why would I go and just get banned for? Money hungry owner doesn't like that someone disagrees with him and so he bans me, makes sense
That's not all you said or why you were banned. But whatever. Have a good one mate

"stop trying to make people pay for stuff and introduce better things"

Nobody is forced to play @Sir Knighter Server. If you don't like the way he does things simply quit. The fact you are still here means you do care and you would most likely wish to be able to easily compete with Donors. It is not meant to be like this. Every server needs to cover their fees and given Knighter invests even in paid mappers/scripters and does put a lot of effort into Archlight it is like with any buisiness which is why donators are having an adventage. If he wasn't going to try to make money it would backfire. Sure there are some people who do not need to worry about an income to cover their fees and host their servers trully for free (without donors) but in most cases this does not apply.
That being said I am sure @Sir Knighter is making sure to enable the non-donators just as much as possible to compete with the donators. There have been far worse servers around there in terms of p2w.

Kind regards,
Damon

Nobody is forced to play @Sir Knighter Server. If you don't like the way he does things simply quit. The fact you are still here means you do care and you would most likely wish to be able to easily compete with Donors. It is not meant to be like this. Every server needs to cover their fees and given Knighter invests even in paid mappers/scripters and does put a lot of effort into Archlight it is like with any buisiness which is why donators are having an adventage. If he wasn't going to try to make money it would backfire. Sure there are some people who do not need to worry about an income to cover their fees and host their servers trully for free (without donors) but in most cases this does not apply.
That being said I am sure @Sir Knighter is making sure to enable the non-donators just as much as possible to compete with the donators. There have been far worse servers around there in terms of p2w.

Kind regards,
Damon

id just like to be unbanned :D

I do not know the details regarding your ban but I guess you can contact Knighter to sort this out if it hasn't been anything severe.
Just stick to the dbad-attitude and you will be fine :)

If you just stuck to the 1 email, instead of spamming me a ton of emails while I was taking a 30 minute break to eat dinner and then posting more shit on otland I would of unbanned you when I got back to my PC :p I'll unban you tomorrow 12:00pm PST

If you just stuck to the 1 email, instead of spamming me a ton of emails while I was taking a 30 minute break to eat dinner and then posting more shit on otland I would of unbanned you when I got back to my PC :p I'll unban you tomorrow 12:00pm PST

i think today at about 2 pm pst would be better friend :)

Great server and all but this slack on the bots is not great its bad enough with letting all these ppl mc for coins and energy. To top it all off the areas are getting cramped with cavebots in the premium area, which I just found out you also allow. Really regret donating already, its like buying a cake only to sit down to eat it and 30 ppl grabbing it all, whats the point in buying it? A fairly expensive cake at that.

Back
Top Bottom