• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Will you be able to play on your new characters on the 27th or is the server closed until September 1st?
Sorry for double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
powerscaling.png

truly one of the great custom servers ever made.

my hat off to your dedication @Sir Knighter and your whole team.

I will be playing this for sure again and hope everyone that enjoys custom servers gives this a try!

Reminds me of Ascalon other than these actually being dungeons and not kill 250 creatures to get tp'd out kek
Kek Kek
truly one of the great custom servers ever made.

my hat off to your dedication @Sir Knighter and your whole team.

I will be playing this for sure again and hope everyone that enjoys custom servers gives this a try!
Wow actually really appreciate that. :)
I'm debating compiling all the "This OT sucks it'll be dead/abandoned in 1 week" I've gotten just from otland pm's and posts here and making a megathread with it. Amazing how many people quit projects cause of this.
"Their soul will break before mine."

We have a massive list of patch notes for A New Dawn. Like 3 pages long already, which will all be released before Launch at once. But here's a few teasers on some changes we've made.

Bows and Crossbows now behave like Guns in which they do not require ammo.
Bows and Crossbows now have their own attack value, and range. In general, Bows have twice the range, but slightly less power. Crossbows have less range but more power. This affects your spells as well.
Archers can now use trinkets like other classes.
Archer Trinkets removed from shop and NPC's
Monster Essences are now twice as likely to spawn when a monster is killed.
A new NPC - Rift One Handed Forger has been added. He creates 1 handed items that cost half as much. (Daggers, Guns, Guardian Weapon and Shields).
Fixed the idle animation issue (if you weren't moving, animated outfits wouldn't animate, for example the flames on the inferno outfit wouldn't be burning.

Just a thought that popped into my head:
How are poisons and "cards" for Rogues and Corsairs planned to work?
Either you'll have to remove promotion item arrow slot items, or you'll have to rework the poison/card feature to work without arrow slot.
Because it will never be worth trading away the promo arrow slot item for a poison/card.

Just a thought that popped into my head:
How are poisons and "cards" for Rogues and Corsairs planned to work?
Either you'll have to remove promotion item arrow slot items, or you'll have to rework the poison/card feature to work without arrow slot.
Because it will never be worth trading away the promo arrow slot item for a poison/card.
I actually have a solution for this Lmfao.... why don't you make the rogue/corsair weapons have their own inventory slots for cards

Just out of curiosity, where's the server hosted? I'm having like 150 ping on your server from Sweden, which is quite annoying tbh.
Any recommended DNS service or something i should use? :oops:

Seems to be rather common by the players tho after asking around..

Is there any information out there about Awakening Levels and shit? Cuz Im confused..

Just out of curiosity, where's the server hosted? I'm having like 150 ping on your server from Sweden, which is quite annoying tbh.

The server is hosted in France.
I got a steady connection with 39 ms.

Are you using a wireless connection?

Try to do a tracert and show us the results.

Is there any information out there about Awakening Levels and shit? Cuz Im confused..
ArchlightOnline - Awakening

The server is hosted in France.
I got a steady connection with 39 ms.

Are you using a wireless connection?

Try to do a tracert and show us the results.

ArchlightOnline - Awakening
Hey want a CM position? It doesn't pay but I can supply you endless** cookies. heueue

**by endless I mean up to half a cookie a month and plain, no chocolate chips.

I get 132ms from West Coast Canada. You should be getting same ping as Halfaway (sub 50)

I won't play as I hated how you dealt with the initial server and such, but even I will go out and say that the amount of dedication you've had towards your project is something a lot of people should strive to achieve.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back