• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have a question i had last era: can wild bosses also spawn in the duplicated premium spawns or only in the regular spawns?

HYPE TRAIN BABY!
Come party in the new era!
Jjo8qAq.png

lq5FC

You can now create + reserve your character name for Archlight - A New Dawn - ArchlightOnline.com

@HalfAway CM? I will be god then lel :p
On a serious note though @Sir Knighter do not hire him he's too f**kin' good :D

@Sir Knighter Good luck with your project once again. Keep your dedication and motivation up and don't let your players down :)

Edit: Just checked - I still have more posts than Half xD *starts to relax*

Last edited:
Character Creation has been open for 2 days now and we're already on track to be BY FAR the biggest era of Archlight Ever! Have you reserved your character name yet!?

ArchlightOnline.com - A New Dawn releases September 1st at 10am PST / 1pm EST / 19:00 CEST

Be sure to check our facebook page for the following giveaway!

As always, we will also be giving back to you the community! We will be giving away 10 Launch Bundles worth $20 each! Winners will be selected August 31st (The day before launch) and posted on facebook!

Each person can have up to 6 entries to win!

Like this post = 1 entry
Tag a friend in this post = 1 entry
Comment with your character name = 1 entry
Share this post = 3 entries!
draconarevampp.png

powerscaling.png

Character Creation has been open for 2 days now and we're already on track to be BY FAR the biggest era of Archlight Ever! Have you reserved your character name yet!?

ArchlightOnline.com - A New Dawn releases September 1st at 10am PST / 1pm EST / 19:00 CEST

Be sure to check our facebook page for the following giveaway!

As always, we will also be giving back to you the community! We will be giving away 10 Launch Bundles worth $20 each! Winners will be selected August 31st (The day before launch) and posted on facebook!

Each person can have up to 6 entries to win!

Like this post = 1 entry
Tag a friend in this post = 1 entry
Comment with your character name = 1 entry
Share this post = 3 entries!
draconarevampp.png

powerscaling.png
Like on otland comment = 10 entries ? plx /s

A New Dawn Patch Notes Posted - Please note, these are all subject to change, also please note, this is just what we've tracked/remembered. There are probably hundreds of changes not listed here but we will try to make sure as much of the important stuff is listed.

A New Dawn - Our Biggest Expansion Yet

We decided to sit down and chat with some of our CM's, Dev's and a few players to gather the Top 5 Reasons Why A New Dawn will be Archlight's Biggest Expansion Yet. These we're top reasons they mentioned.

1. New advanced, wide screen, and extremely customizable client in the Archlight World.
2. Improved and more accurate balancing formula for all vocations, ensuring exceptional future balance checks.
3. Largest Pre-Created Character base in Archlights 2 years running.
4. Infinite Content Scaling through Greater Dungeons
5. Massive $1500 PvP Tournament September 16th

Archlight Online - A New Dawn launches in less than 36 hours.

Yo when you think the points will be on the accounts? Just wanna plan what I'm doing with my points xD
1h before launch

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember there will be plenty of people to kill this era.(There is a decent size Polish guild)

Tomorrow morning, the hour or two before launch i'll have my stream up and be chilling/responding to questions! Come hang out with me at 8/9am PST tomorrow morning @ twitch.tv/sirknighter :)

Back