• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I just wish u made a restart, stopped the botting. Would be the best server atm

botting wont stop but it can be monitor where they need to respond when gm tp to them to prevent afk cave botting and they need to kick all mcs in trainers and have only 1 log in that will make this server better and it not just botters there donor eq that op they need to add eq that close to donor at least. and make sure all vocations are right then do a reset.

knighter, the findgroup command is repaired or still bugged? I came to this server only by this funcion which was bugged. Greeat!

Monk releases in 25 minutes! More details found here - ArchlightOnline.com

Also some new spawns + monsters + npcs.

Thanks <3

I just wish u made a restart, stopped the botting. Would be the best server atm

PPl would just bot all over again.

The "trick" is to make a server where most of the ppl won't even think about starting up a bot.

Examples have been given... (POI teams indeed were fun imo :D & no one was afk cavebotting there )

We will be adding a teaser of our Champions Arena tonight! How many waves of creatures can you and your teammate fight off!?

We now have a facebook page! Like our page to win weekly free points! Join in contets like post nicest house or nicest screenshots etc. And get updated news before anywhere else! Thanks to all who continue to support Archlight <33

Facebook.com/ArchlightOnline

Please make a client that is connected to your server , cuz i dont like using IP-changer, also with a different automap destination and .cfg files so it wont bother my RL Tibia folders :) , I would play this then :) , (just a tip, no flaming or something included in this post)

Make more high level content and fix rampart damage. Its so broken. With 14k mana i can only last less than 3-5 seconds with a mob on me. And a 400 Tank dies almost instantly with 1 Spawn of Hell yet alone when they come in 2-3.

Make more high level content and fix rampart damage. Its so broken. With 14k mana i can only last less than 3-5 seconds with a mob on me. And a 400 Tank dies almost instantly with 1 Spawn of Hell yet alone when they come in 2-3.
This Saturday we are doing a massive content patch. More details found on our website or facebook :)

Back