• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
That's not the point, you can't just go and nerf it after people have abused it, it isn't fair on the rest of the server.

Yea unfortunatly there are pro's and con's to any balance. Unfortunatly it's impossible to make everyone happy. This decision was widely accepted as the best decision by 95% of the player base. However it's very hard to make everyone on the server happy about a balance.

Our spellmaker made them a couple days ago.
They are nice spells, that's for sure. But with all the custom ots around, you start to notice somewhat similar spells. Which doesnt mean they were stolen, spellcreativity just often ends up on similar spells ^^. I just would have done something different with the monk spell ;).

They are nice spells, that's for sure. But with all the custom ots around, you start to notice somewhat similar spells. Which doesnt mean they were stolen, spellcreativity just often ends up on similar spells ^^.

Why did someone else do it? I mean they're a splitting arrow, bouncing weapon and a aoe sword throw (explodes). Those dont feel that unique to me honestly i've seen it on countless servers back in 2010

Why did someone else do it? I mean they're a splitting arrow, bouncing weapon and a aoe sword throw (explodes). Those dont feel that unique to me honestly i've seen it on countless servers back in 2010
Why? Most likely since they are just nice looking spells and the mechanic is just fun to watch ^^.

Server is awesome but stuff aint getting fix like.... spells can cast in pz,dungeon doors aint fix to the right level so u can go in any of em at lvl 8 or above all 250+ monsters need retested may been tested but it need tested on dmg wise and also better gear for non-donors needed guardians/monks are the big stuff now berserkers and other classes horrible now. everything was about even and now a new class hopes in so now there more op classes monk should of been added till u had the main stuff fix.

although this is a good server but champion arenas i hope it good where u can get better gear. i recommend people going to monk,guardian since all classes need balance now.

Server is awesome but stuff aint getting fix like.... spells can cast in pz,dungeon doors aint fix to the right level so u can go in any of em at lvl 8 or above all 250+ monsters need retested may been tested but it need tested on dmg wise and also better gear for non-donors needed guardians/monks are the big stuff now berserkers and other classes horrible now. everything was about even and now a new class hopes in so now there more op classes monk should of been added till u had the main stuff fix.

although this is a good server but champion arenas i hope it good where u can get better gear. i recommend people going to monk,guardian since all classes need balance now.

Most would agree Monk is one of the weaker classes at the moment. Guardian did receive a much needed buff as they were very weak. We may rework this spell.

Champion's Arena will grant Trinkets which will help players in many ways.

Teams still teamhunt, there were 3 groups teamhunting last night. But the server is more active in late afternoon/evening North american time.

Why would ppl teamhunt now? Takes 15-25min for a lvl 300+ at radiant riders, you have to be actively playing here and find all vocs to play with you (else bad exp).
You could also just cavebot, takes 20-40 mins for a lvl 300+ AND you get the bonus for task reward (and you can do it semi afk) :)

Last edited:
Why would ppl teamhunt now? Takes 15-25min for a lvl 300+ at radiant riders, you have to be actively playing here and find all vocs to play with you (else bad exp).
You could also just cavebot, takes 20-40 mins for a lvl 300+ AND you get the bonus for task reward (and you can do it semi afk) :)

Teamhunting isn't usually for exp, it is for loot.

Teamhunting isn't usually for exp, it is for loot.

Funny.

If I bot hero, hydra ... task I get more exp than teamhunting for the same time (biggest bonus is the task reward).
The money I make from those tasks is like 1000x as much as I make from teamhunting in war golems or radiant riders... cuz you don't make money there XDD

Anyway I should stop caring.

I was just recalling some funnier times on this server (early stages). Now it's just a botters world like most tibia servers. Meh guess I gotta learn to live with that...

Funny.

If I bot hero, hydra ... task I get more exp than teamhunting for the same time (biggest bonus is the task reward).
The money I make from those tasks is like 1000x as much as I make from teamhunting in war golems or radiant riders... cuz you don't make money there XDD

Anyway I should stop caring.

I was just recalling some funnier times on this server (early stages). Now it's just a botters world like most tibia servers. Meh guess I gotta learn to live with that...

You probably dont take the loot xD

Bwah they drop this shitty items while heroes drop crown stuff every 5 heroes (same with bks, hydra).

Guess I should start teamhunting there then hmmm

Most the teams I see teamhunt enraged war golems. As they drop upgrader stones and have a high drop rate on really valuable rewards. I see the same team there every night. Hense why they all have beast +13 gear.

Most the teams I see teamhunt enraged war golems. As they drop upgrader stones and have a high drop rate on really valuable rewards. I see the same team there every night. Hense why they all have beast +13 gear.

I'm full +13 and +14 weapon by buying the upgrader stones from those teams.
I can buy this many upgrader stones cuz I work way more efficiently by botting rewarding mobs (getting more exp than them if they are not the ones lvl 500 cuz i'm lvl 440 AND getting more money by npcing my loot).

And don't forget I'm semi or 100% afk, they need to be playing the game. And they won't even hunt longer then 3h I guess

I could be even more efficient like my lvl 500 friends, botting multiple chars at the good tasks while watching tv shows, movies, ...
Then buy everything the "hard working teamhunters" got for sale and be happy :D

Back