• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
it so dumb that u cant get houses from inactive players specially ones in town u want specifically I have no idea why he dont order his gm helper to go through and put the house automatic on sale.we got new people coming looking for houses and we gettting turn down it no big deal but at the same time it dont take 5 mins to trade a house from a inactive player if u dont want to go to each house and kick all inactive that been off for 2 weeks put a house script in where automatically kick after 2 weeks inactive.

Actually I do do this lol

Archers need reworked really bad and also after useing donor bow+10 doing low dmg need fix tbh
and also on these new houses can we transfer the 5kk to ur bank and show u picture that we did it instead of u picking the money up from us.

Last edited:
Archers need reworked really bad and also after useing donor bow+10 doing low dmg need fix tbh
and also on these new houses can we transfer the 5kk to ur bank and show u picture that we did it instead of u picking the money up from us.

Yep u can do that too.

I buffed archer yesterday by a good amount. I will continue to work on balance everyday as I have been.

And what about boost a bit the exp rate before @ low lvl ? 100/250 or so since everyhight level go their lvl from bugged task ?

The tournament of the Guild Hall's Will be in 40 minutes. If you have a team that would like to enter please PM me. (A team must be minimum combined level of 1000 and have minimum 4 members)

I would like to quickly say sorry if i've been rude on this forum to a few of you, particularly @Eiffel @Xagul @Azur Mayne @Destruckto @Flatlander @Snizzle Snap @Weelet @mich3208 not even necessarily rude but perhaps not as understanding and/or unopen to feedback. Truth is I didn't expect the server to be the size it was. I expected 30-40 players at peak. The server I will admit was not setup to handle the 150-200 average/380 on 3rd day in. We had a lot of hard times. For example the first couple days of launch being on a VPS that was simply too small to handle the player amount.. IE by the constant crashes / lag when 300+ were on. We took fast action to remedy this. Other issues such as class balance which were tested but difficult to fully test with an alpha of only 15-30 players. We took action to nerf the donor weapons (some reaching 140 attack. Down to 95).

I can admit, I’m no Ninja, or Cykotitan, or flatlander. I am no where near there level of coder. Im a jack of all trades, I can do a little of everything, but I can’t size up to many on otland’s experience or skill. This is why I have a crew around me that is skilled, and does help with the things I don’t know how to do. The thing I hope you all can understand regarding my lack of taking feedback/lack of implementing all your feedback is that I was receiving 200-250 “ideas” a day. Between 40-50 emails, forum posts, otland posts (least of them all). Along with this I have a full time job (A career job, not like flipping burgers) that demands a lot of my attention/care and many times long weeks, ontop of that I play on a football team (American football) and try to manage a gf at the same time. In other words, the past weeks have been me spending 4-5 hours a night sleeping and dedicating every free minute to this server. And I can assure you. The money is not worth the time, even close, it’s a small fraction. I do it cause I really do enjoy the hobby. The small amount of money just makes dealing with a lot of other shit (not from you guys, but from some other players) and paying the dedicated costs, otservlists insane advertising costs etc plausible.

Anyways my point is. I know I didn’t do everything perfect so far since launch with this server. I know there will be many projects that make Archlight look like a childs product (IE. Ascalon, Flatlanders next server) That will maintain having 300+ players online after 3 weeks unlike Archlight has. I just hope you can understand I’ve put all my love into this project. I really did and have been doing my very best to add content every single day, fix a lot of balance issues, fix as much as I possibly can. Thanks for how understanding many of you have been and I hope to the one’s that I did offend/ignore you can accept this as an apology.

~Knighter

ye ye all cool but this is ur apologize? for putting donor sets lol and other stuff u can donate the thing and go grind ur lvls thats it tibia custom servers should be fun servers not pay2win and tbh why tell us u have to manage gf work and other stuff lol most ppl only play cuz they can afford to donate the items and are stupid to do so lol + bot :D i see no custom and no fun on this ^^ no offense i also dont play i just checked it out for 10 min and when i saw the shop it was over ^^ its also no reason with the "money is not worth it the time" to put such things in a donor shop every professional know that only money makers do that. We ll know that there are alot of kids out there who grab the phone and call :D and thats really abusive u lure them with that shit maybe u dont really tought about it :D but anyway just saying my opinion ^^ I saw so much stuff in past years that ppl just open server for weeks grab like 600euro for 2weeks opening server and they did nothing just copy paste and put "epic , legendary" or best item ingame" stuff in donor shop and gg :D

ye ye all cool but this is ur apologize? for putting donor sets lol and other stuff u can donate the thing and go grind ur lvls thats it tibia custom servers should be fun servers not pay2win and tbh why tell us u have to manage gf work and other stuff lol most ppl only play cuz they can afford to donate the items and are stupid to do so lol + bot :D i see no custom and no fun on this ^^ no offense i also dont play i just checked it out for 10 min and when i saw the shop it was over ^^ its also no reason with the "money is not worth it the time" to put such things in a donor shop every professional know that only money makers do that. We ll know that there are alot of kids out there who grab the phone and call :D and thats really abusive u lure them with that shit maybe u dont really tought about it :D but anyway just saying my opinion ^^ I saw so much stuff in past years that ppl just open server for weeks grab like 600euro for 2weeks opening server and they did nothing just copy paste and put "epic , legendary" or best item ingame" stuff in donor shop and gg :D

You have a way with words.

People complain about no houses... Gamemaster adds a couple more & then sells 4 of them to one single person "LOKI"....
These decisions are out of pure GREED only. This owner takes the price being "Greedy like no other" over my many many years playing OTS.

Lol theres 30 open houses. And he bought them with Ingame gold.

Usually you are only allowed to buy 1 house per account.. I didn't buy more houses cause I tought someone would complain and get it taken from me anyway
Plot twist! IT WAS ALLOWED ALL ALONG!

Opening up more houses so that more players can buy houses, only to allow one single player buy 4 of the new and upcoming houses seems counter-productive and fated for greedy profit.

Opening up more houses so that more players can buy houses, only to allow one single player buy 4 of the new and upcoming houses seems counter-productive and fated for greedy profit.

It's ingame gold that players are using and theres 30 open houses. By the way why you no longer pretend to be girl D:?

Back