• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm sorry to say but honestly comments on this thread makes me even dislike the server.. and its not people whining or trash talking its about facts that happen so far.

I think this ot should be put back in beta mode and balance out all vocations they all still not right the monk shouldnt even been added yet till all was completely balance and all aint gonna be perfect long there close, its good but at this moment it takes you forever to get vocs balance when you should be making them balance before adding any other features. I also think it dont take 24 hours to nerf ramparts it might take 1-3 hours to nerf it correctly. yours always afk alot when u should be hearing from the community what needed fix 3 weeks ago and now today archers are crap and u say ur working on them if u was u be making sure they right that day. I know you got other stuff in rl to do but u aint takeing the main prioritys that is needed

I was going to start playing again.... But if I get home and my house is gone even tho I log in couple times a week Ima be pissed

It's ingame gold that players are using and theres 30 open houses. By the way why you no longer pretend to be girl D:?

I think you should be focused on your lackluster server rather than some theory of me pretending to be a woman.

But you really do need a dose of reality.

Your understanding of balance on your own server is so out of touch that it's no longer "What's the Flavor of the Week best class?" but rather what's the flavor of the day. Every day one class is more overpowered than the other three, and you end up trying to nerf/buff them without fixing the simplest issues such as Bard cooldowns and spellIDs.

You've been working on Archlight for months now and the best you've been able to do is allow people to survive on "rinse and repeat" content, where they're literally doing the same thing day in and day out.

You've done nothing about the botters and MCers on the server, even though you once said that cavebotting and being on more than 2 characters at 1 time was illegal. You seem to care more about chargebacks than your integrity as a developer.

Overgrown City dungeon still has 3 paths that allow for 70-80% of the dungeon to be bypassed.

Your new artifacts are missing item descriptions.

Dungeon doors are exploitable where you can actually get 3 separate dungeon rewards in less than 5 minutes. You should look into that.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Misc
@Shadowsong once made a very in-depth post about the early flaws of this server, and most of them haven't even been fixed. Your mentality towards trying to break others down on a personal level rather than harnessing the very minute amount of skill you may have towards developing a server that is worthy of the player base you once had is truly enthralling. And I'm sure with me saying all of this I'll lose my Tutorship (though the only thing I do when I log in now is actually help people).

You've shown a complete lack of professionalism and maturity, unable to take even the most sincere of constructive criticism. You lash out at others that have shown more care about the server than you do, because all you do is end up funneling hours into counter-productive efforts.

You opened up this server with realistic expectations when compared to the quality of your work that was available on-release. Not your fault, but you realized that spending "600-800 euro" advertising on OTServlist (your own estimate) and yet had a VPS. You ended up having 300 and peaked at 400, even though 30-40% of them were MCs. You didn't stick to any of the rules or promises that you set with this server, such as adjusting the cash shop. Also, little do people know that the only reason why the group finder didn't and still does not work was because you ended up breaking it.

Oh, and this one time I was in a Vent where we were playing a drinking game of "Every time you mention something Knighter touched about the server, but didn't end up breaking it, we'll take a shot". The only time we took a shot was with the fact that you didn't end up breaking the potion-boosting donor items. This plays into the fact that you've been so irresponsible, launching these really complex systems and additions to the server before having even tested them thoroughly.

I think you should be focused on your lackluster server rather than some theory of me pretending to be a woman.

But you really do need a dose of reality.

Your understanding of balance on your own server is so out of touch that it's no longer "What's the Flavor of the Week best class?" but rather what's the flavor of the day. Every day one class is more overpowered than the other three, and you end up trying to nerf/buff them without fixing the simplest issues such as Bard cooldowns and spellIDs.

You've been working on Archlight for months now and the best you've been able to do is allow people to survive on "rinse and repeat" content, where they're literally doing the same thing day in and day out.

You've done nothing about the botters and MCers on the server, even though you once said that cavebotting and being on more than 2 characters at 1 time was illegal. You seem to care more about chargebacks than your integrity as a developer.

Overgrown City dungeon still has 3 paths that allow for 70-80% of the dungeon to be bypassed.

Your new artifacts are missing item descriptions.

Dungeon doors are exploitable where you can actually get 3 separate dungeon rewards in less than 5 minutes. You should look into that.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Misc
@Shadowsong once made a very in-depth post about the early flaws of this server, and most of them haven't even been fixed. Your mentality towards trying to break others down on a personal level rather than harnessing the very minute amount of skill you may have towards developing a server that is worthy of the player base you once had is truly enthralling. And I'm sure with me saying all of this I'll lose my Tutorship (though the only thing I do when I log in now is actually help people).

You've shown a complete lack of professionalism and maturity, unable to take even the most sincere of constructive criticism. You lash out at others that have shown more care about the server than you do, because all you do is end up funneling hours into counter-productive efforts.

You opened up this server with realistic expectations when compared to the quality of your work that was available on-release. Not your fault, but you realized that spending "600-800 euro" advertising on OTServlist (your own estimate) and yet had a VPS. You ended up having 300 and peaked at 400, even though 30-40% of them were MCs. You didn't stick to any of the rules or promises that you set with this server, such as adjusting the cash shop. Also, little do people know that the only reason why the group finder didn't and still does not work was because you ended up breaking it.

Oh, and this one time I was in a Vent where we were playing a drinking game of "Every time you mention something Knighter touched about the server, but didn't end up breaking it, we'll take a shot". The only time we took a shot was with the fact that you didn't end up breaking the potion-boosting donor items. This plays into the fact that you've been so irresponsible, launching these really complex systems and additions to the server before having even tested them thoroughly.
Wait you didn't answer my question though, when did you stop pretending to be a girl

Shit you musta been hammereddd doe. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D epic drinking game!
I'm going to do same with my server! xD

pq444.jpg

The fact that he responded to your post with a personal attack, as well as my posts with personal attacks, kinda shows the type of person Knighter is. There's no reason to give feedback or even care about the server on any level. If you do, you're told to go elsewhere or stop playing, or downright ignored.

Whatever, 2 weeks can't come soon enough.

The fact that he responded to your post with a personal attack, as well as my posts with personal attacks, kinda shows the type of person Knighter is. There's no reason to give feedback or even care about the server on any level. If you do, you're told to go elsewhere or stop playing, or downright ignored.

"But I see your true colors shining through" should be his theme song :rolleyes:

whats in 2 weeks

Knighter did you ever like, mentally grow up? From what I've seen you just can't handle criticism even if its good criticism lol.

Back