• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
On rl tibia I was hunted by a 50+ player guild on trimera. Had to get my buddy in foul souls to war them cause I couldn't do shit. You know whats funny? Nobody complained to cipsoft that some BR's was hunting them. This was in 2005 or something.
Today people complain that you only get 1 gold coin in a rat.. Takes forever to kill a rat and reward is 1 gp? Ermaged.

What you wrote is a wall of shit. Its not the owner that decided everyone should be in 1 guild. It was the players.
Guilds are something that has always been in players "managment" and it still is. If you get rekt in WoW by a guild you don't go complaining to Blizzard for it. Deal with it yourself.

The server is getting better and better with every update. There is even a Haloween Event... How many servers do theese annual events?? @Sir Knighter has come far from his past experiences in Archlight 1.0 and got most of the fails and trash we saw in 1.0 already fixed.

Granted there is still much to do. Atleast he does his best listening to what players need/want.

About points.. Its clearly stated that when you donate no matter the reason you can't refund and you accepted thoose terms by donating.

Knighter was the good guy and refunded points he didn't even need to. Let me just point it out.. I donated over 3x more than you and I couldn't care less if he didn't refund cause I accepted the terms.

Idk why I even bothered replying..

Wow thanks :) This means so much to hear and is really motivating for me to continue working hard on updating Archlight Online and continue to put as much time as I do into it.

Thumbs up for this server.
:D

Thanks! Gaal

Come join the fun all <3

FAu53Sg.png

Players enjoying the new halloween raids
41kDF2d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do but bot in this server.... Gets boring after the first day! Not Recommend.

And I am getting really bad lag, when they say they have a good connection.. I sure as hell know my connection is good...

Is there even anything about this server thats different than other 10.77 servers? It just seems like any other 10.77 server out there.

Nothing to do but bot in this server.... Gets boring after the first day! Not Recommend.

And I am getting really bad lag, when they say they have a good connection.. I sure as hell know my connection is good...

Double posting isn't allowed on Otland. Also says lag when not a single other person has lag, "I sure as hell know my conn..." Shut up. You're an idiot.

^^ must be as dumb as he looks

He is. He randomly starting posting again on otland a week ago and now thinks hes top shit. (Also he copied someones sig code exactly and when called out on it by taffy he didn't respond)

Certain people shouldn't be given internet access

Also got this PM from him "I am currently paying 280$ a month for hosting with my internet, Who's the cheap host you use for 50$ a month? I will not trust anyone on otland to host due to someone stealing my server before."

Apparently i'm the idiot for not paying $280 a month for a dedi to host an otserver ;)

Thanks for making all of our points for us @Zaggyzigzig

Double posting isn't allowed on Otland. Also says lag when not a single other person has lag, "I sure as hell know my conn..." Shut up. You're an idiot.

He is. He randomly starting posting again on otland a week ago and now thinks hes top shit. (Also he copied someones sig code exactly and when called out on it by taffy he didn't respond)

Certain people shouldn't be given internet access

Yes i'm top shit, So big! I play ot.. Makes me such a big person right? No... Don't really think anyone here is too big in life..

If you have less than 250,000$ in your bank, its a sad world. You can't even own a nice house where I live for that.

Why would you buy a house outright? You realize even rich people usually have a mortgage. Also the city i live in you cant even have a shit house for 250k lol. But I do fine I have a good job in rl and good education.

Anyways glad to see your OT's doing so well

LOL you have any idea how the real world works kid? Nobody pays in full on a house..... I have a 40,000$ car but did I pay in full on the first day? No
Exactly what i said at same time haha. He's a retard. He thinks you outright buy a house in the real world. BETTER HAVE 250K OTHERWISE YOU NEVER OWNING A HOUSE. That's his financial advice he gives his rls while theyre high as fuck 24/7

It's funny, ive seen 4 people with that signature he has, and ironically 3 of the 4 argue with people and bring them down to their dumb level. The only exception has been Taffy. I feel like the rest use the signature just so they don't realize they're that dumb person bringing people to their level.

@Zaggyzigzig please stop messaging me with the title "RL Life comparison" then saying how rich you are "Do you play ot on a 4000$ computer with a 7000$ 70" 3d projection screen? diden't think so"

I'm done responding to you lol

Is there even anything about this server thats different than other 10.77 servers? It just seems like any other 10.77 server out there.

To say that is very unfair and your word loses credibility with such a statement.

I normally never get involved in quarrels but I wanted to defend this project. This server is one of the pioneers of unique/custom servers in the 10.7+ generation. It takes someone to shake the boat like the Archlight project did to inspire others to become more creative as well.

Anyways I don't mean to offend anyone, if I have then I apologize, I just came to defend a project against what I believe to be an unfair judgement.

Congratulations to the first team to do the 300 Quest! Lead by guild The Originals!
Also side note: Broke new record on players logged in today! More than launch day!
Thanks all <3

XizwvRY.jpg

Broke record for most online today! A ton of new stuff coming to Archlight Online! All information found here ArchlightOnline.com but small teaser here

Archer Buff/Rework - Very small population of archers.
Berserker Healing Nerf - Right now the amount a berserker can heal is absurd. They heal by far the largest of any vocation and that's not supposed to be how it is. We will be slightly nerfing their healing
Slight Monk Nerf (Slightly nerfing one of their punches to make the others stronger and them manage their cooldowns better)
Slight Damage Buff to some Sorcerer Only spells - Currently very few sorcerers as bards/druids deal same damage but can also heal
Ravaging Crabs(Under Ancient Tortoises)
Exp Buffed by 15% - Damage nerfed by 5%
Adding in another floor to the fire rift!

Adding 3 tasks for each rift! These tasks will be given by the Rift Taskmaster (He will be found inside Rift room) - Players will receive large amounts of experience and also Rift Tokens which can be used to buy 2.0 Experience boosters and other various items.
Adding infernalists to task NPC
Adding in 2 new potion boosting Items!

These potions can be bought with rewards from Rift Tasks.
EoP8NJt.gif

gHkq0mI.gif

Overall nerf to healing on Archlight -
We found that the pvp in Archlight (Like most of tibia) is somewhat dry, in the sense that its very hard to have a fun battle of just 2 on 2, sometimes needing 3-4 people just to kill one person. We want to revamp that slightly so that small battles and one on one's are more exciting. To do this we will be nerfing all healing on archlight (runes included) by 25%. This will include spells also.
Thank you :D This patch will probably go in 10.27.15

Double posting isn't allowed on Otland. Also says lag when not a single other person has lag
I lagged on your server and this was like when there were 10 people online..(9 people in trainers and me) :(

This is the group shot of all the players on archlight the rest are alts mcing or botting trainers.
XizwvRY.jpg

This looks like a fake screen shot, look at the stack of platinum coins marked by the red arrow... either its a fake screen shot or this server has 0 economy, on any server with an economy a war would break out over that little bit of plat!
Pk2XTrY.jpg

This looks like a fake screen shot, look at the stack of platinum coins marked by the red arrow... either its a fake screen shot or this server has 0 economy, on any server with an economy a war would break out over that little bit of plat!
Pk2XTrY.jpg
Uhhhh what.... I wouldn't waste my time for 1k on rl tibia. Why would I on a server lmao

Back