• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
You've become a classified troll by most the community here. Back to your old ways ^_^
Troll?
If helping people with their scripts or server in general is trolling then yes I am a troll.

Your server is shit I could rebuild your server in an hour & it would be 10 times better :)

A berserker were botting with exori gran so I went there with my noobchar and got him rs but when I killed him he didn´t lose anything wtf

Donator amulet :)

It's a bug we're currently working on fixing. It has our attention

A small part of whats coming in Tomorrows Patch to Archlight Online ;)
TBDDc4r.png

More info on our upcoming patch here > ArchlightOnline.com​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad that you haven't stopped working on this server even though you were getting so much hate and negative comments about you and your server. Most would just give up and stop giving a shit about players.
Good luck with this ;)

I'm fortunate to have a strong community of people who consistently encourage me to continue investing all my free time outside of school/work on this. Unfortunately the community is rarely seen on otland (where i believe it should be the strongest), most of it comes from other forums/otservlist players

now wheres my house i had on side now?

House was auto wiped as character was inactive. All your things will be in your depot (however there was basically nothing in the house either.)

no, otland players only play for 1 week every server then quits it. u dont want these guys playing
its good u have brain to advertise on otservlist decently unlike other owners
ur server is by far the worst but just because of advertisement its more popular than others

Last edited:
no, otland players only play for 1 week every server then quits it. u dont want these guys playing
its good u have brain to advertise on otservlist decently unlike other owners
ur server is by far the worst but just because of advertisement its more popular than others

Thanks ahilphino, i think that's the nicest thing i've seen you say on otland D:

char was inactive I had my house stuff in to anyways so it wasnt clear it bs u owe me a free house

char was inactive I had my house stuff in to anyways so it wasnt clear it bs u owe me a free house
Sorry, when a char is inactive the houses owner is removed and thus another player can buy it.

In other news. This br team is getting big, and might soon dethrone the otland guild

p7giYGT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming soon to Archlight Online - 10.31.15 (21:00 CEST)

Slot Machines! Win not only money but also other Archlight items allowing you to turn some of that extra cash into building a stronger character!

New 375+ Dungeon

7 New Mastery Spells – Short GIF teasers to come 10.29.15 on our Facebook page Facebook.com/ArchlightOTs

These spells will require learning. To acquire the scrolls/items to learn these spells you will be required to complete the 350+ dungeon and the blood tombs. By trading these two items plus Archlight Tokens with the Travelling Scholar you can learn your Mastery Spell.

Guardian Changes –
New projectile animation for their divine missile spells
25% buff to divine missile spells
Divine missile spells will now scale more by level allowing high level guardians to scale better
New Level 500 Spell – Justification
Deals significant instant damage followed by 2 ticks of 600 fire damage to target.

Bard Changes –
New Level 500 Spell – Chain Healing
Allows the bard to heal up to 4 targets with one heal bouncing from ally to ally.

Archer Changes –
New Level 500 Spell – Improved Snaring Shot
Similar to current snaring shot however deals significantly more damage and also has a stronger paralyze to the target.

Berserker Changes –
New Level 500 Spell – Final Showdown
The Berserker shoots out blades all around him in a large AOE then the blades fly back to him. This spell does damage twice to all creatures in his area.

Druid Changes –
New Level 500 spell – Frozen Tundra
Deals large amount of damage while paralyzing all targets within the druids grasp.

Sorcerer Changes –
New Level 500 spell – Pyroblast
Creates 5 fireballs then throws them simultaneously at the target dealing a large amount of single target damage.

Berserker Changes –
New Level 500 Spell – Final Showdown
The Berserker shoots out blades all around him in a large AOE then the blades fly back to him. This spell does damage twice to all creatures in his area.

I don't even play this server anymore, but you never seem to amaze me with your creativity regarding this class.

Back