• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
why ur site don't show player eq ?
why red skull from 4 frags its so bad :S
why don't add new spells for Guardian like protected other player { ascalon idea } and teleport spell this will make server more funy and please don't do reborn system will fuck ur server.
and u can add reviv system will be nice and add this quest give you 2% chance o reviv you from death there more funy idea u can add.

any way u are great man and ur work is great too
{Messo}

A body guard spell is needed right now. Not sure why but the AI is pretty fucked up on this server when you use exeta res/gran res.
If a player is between you (tank) and the monster, It will refuse to move around the player and keep attacking that player until he moves.

When the player moves it will automatically go to the tank in all cases.

Hope this can be solved.

tAmZfAh.png

Three New Stat Categories:
Restoration: Each point gives you 1% better healing.
Haste: Each point gives you 0.75 extra in attack speed.
Precision: Each point gives you 0.5% extra chance to Critical. A critical hit deals 20% extra damage, this applies to any spell or weapon/wand attack.
BlS4coH.png

ju5nSaE.png

JJQxnb2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I have to ask.. Why is there 226 players on OTServList yet there is "2,400" players on your website. You don't have to tell me "We have the anti-afk, thats why the numbers are different". That isn't what I'm asking here, what I am asking is why are the numbers so largely different in size? What's the catch? You have 2,200 training slots? Is there an event that encourages players to multi-client? What's going on, it concerns me as an outsider; and would seriously concern me as a server owner.

An example like NoxiousOT using the same Anti-Idle script would show 200~ players on OTServList, yet have around 350-400 players online. Which makes me feel at least 50% of the community would active.
When looking at your numbers, it's honestly disturbing to think that possibly only 10% of your community is active. (10% of 2400 = 240, you currently have 226; so it wouldnt even be 10%)
Note: When your site reads 1,600 players and otservlist lists 220~ you would still be sitting at 15% active, which is still just crazy.

So whats going on..?

Okay, so I have to ask.. Why is there 226 players on OTServList yet there is "2,400" players on your website. You don't have to tell me "We have the anti-afk, thats why the numbers are different". That isn't what I'm asking here, what I am asking is why are the numbers so largely different in size? What's the catch? You have 2,200 training slots? Is there an event that encourages players to multi-client? What's going on, it concerns me as an outsider; and would seriously concern me as a server owner.

An example like NoxiousOT using the same Anti-Idle script would show 200~ players on OTServList, yet have around 350-400 players online. Which makes me feel at least 50% of the community would active.
When looking at your numbers, it's honestly disturbing to think that possibly only 10% of your community is active. (10% of 2400 = 240, you currently have 226; so it wouldnt even be 10%)
Note: When your site reads 1,600 players and otservlist lists 220~ you would still be sitting at 15% active, which is still just crazy.

So whats going on..?

Yea you automatically get put into a training spot. A new script Ninja made for us.

Currently theres a group of players that are really abusing it for token farming, (a currency you get ingame by being online). This currency isn't very valuable so it hasn't been a big problem, but it's gotten out of hand, we have already made a script to autokick them after a period of time (like on gunzodus) so that players can still train without the need of a bot, but cant abuse it by token farming with many xlogged characters.

And you are correct, the reason otservlist shows 226 is because only 226 are actively playing. The others are people farming archlight tokens which we never thought about when giving players the ability to not need a bot to train.

Thank you for spending time addressing an issue we have been actively looking into and now have fixed, which will be inplace in wednesdays patch (like I posted on our website and forums).

I appreciate the time you put into looking at our project. Very excited to see your project done :)

Yea you automatically get put into a training spot. A new script Ninja made for us.

Currently theres a group of players that are really abusing it for token farming, (a currency you get ingame by being online). This currency isn't very valuable so it hasn't been a big problem, but it's gotten out of hand, we have already made a script to autokick them after a period of time (like on gunzodus) so that players can still train without the need of a bot, but cant abuse it by token farming with many xlogged characters.

And you are correct, the reason otservlist shows 226 is because only 226 are actively playing. The others are people farming archlight tokens which we never thought about when giving players the ability to not need a bot to train.

Thank you for spending time addressing an issue we have been actively looking into and now have fixed, which will be inplace in wednesdays patch (like I posted on our website and forums).

I appreciate the time you put into looking at our project. Very excited to see your project done :)
You want a very simple fix? Make it so people in trainers don't gain archlight tokens. Honestly would be the quickest fix and would make the most sense

You want a very simple fix? Make it so people in trainers don't gain archlight tokens. Honestly would be the quickest fix and would make the most sense
I'm curious on how this was just blatantly ignored LOL. Oh also I seen a guardian who have the highest survivability in the game hitting harder than I've seen any other Voc hitting lol 25k.

I'm curious on how this was just blatantly ignored LOL. Oh also I seen a guardian who have the highest survivability in the game hitting harder than I've seen any other Voc hitting lol 25k.
Sorry I missed it. My aunt passed away late last night and then someone was attacking the server so I'm on an hour of sleep and trying to handle personal things and the server. I apologize for missing it.

Also they don't have the highest survivability just the most hp. And that one spell hits hard but also has a cool down on it. Their burst for one spell is good. Their sustained dps sucks. Anyways thanks for your feedback

First attempt of Crazy Scientist Boss.
Yay3F71.png

They fell apart under the pressure. Will have to re-attempt in future. Decided to do [Hardcore] Plagued Tombs
x2ELz9o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After playing this server since October, I feel like I could give a pretty good perspective on this OT.

Since I started playing, they have added some features such as mining, achievements, farming, etc. I really enjoy the aspect of the daily dungeon feature that is supposed to revolve around people working together to complete the dungeon and get a pretty decent reward. There are some very good positives that come from this server, but there are a lot of short falls as well:

Donators: I feel just like, what others have posted before, that this server is way too bias towards donators (myself being one of them). The admins telling me that its not a pay to win, technically they are correct. I feel like its a "Pay to get way ahead" server. I can either pay money to get these items, or I can grind for hours to get a fraction of the items I would get if I paid for them. There are two specific donators, who I know for a fact can kill my guild of 15 people, just those two alone. Also as said in previous posts, the gap between non donors and donors is ludicrous.

Solo Hunting: Literally completely pointless. You can hunt by yourself until about level 600, then it becomes hours of agonizing grinding to get to the next levels. Meanwhile, 8 people that go teamhunt that were the same level as you gain 600 levels in the same amount of time that you spent solo hunting. Now, I'm not saying you should get the same amount of exp that that whole team gets, but it needs to improve in some way.

Archlight Crates: Good concept, I like the idea that you can work to make your character stronger, and get some crafting items in the process. But, I feel like its very poorly ran. From what I can tell, its almost impossible to get Archlight Keys (For people who don't play, its what is used to open the crates) UNLESS you donate. Yes, I've been told before that you can get them in numerous ways. But again pointing to that donator bias, I can donate 80 euro to get 50 keys - or I can mine for 30 hours (Bot) and hopefully get 10-15 keys out of it.

I don't hate the server one bit, and I really do enjoy playing this server, and the players that I have met on here. I just thought I should point out some things that I have seen over the past few months that should probably be addressed.

Yours Truly,

Black Reign <3

After playing this server since October, I feel like I could give a pretty good perspective on this OT.

Since I started playing, they have added some features such as mining, achievements, farming, etc. I really enjoy the aspect of the daily dungeon feature that is supposed to revolve around people working together to complete the dungeon and get a pretty decent reward. There are some very good positives that come from this server, but there are a lot of short falls as well:

Donators: I feel just like, what others have posted before, that this server is way too bias towards donators (myself being one of them). The admins telling me that its not a pay to win, technically they are correct. I feel like its a "Pay to get way ahead" server. I can either pay money to get these items, or I can grind for hours to get a fraction of the items I would get if I paid for them. There are two specific donators, who I know for a fact can kill my guild of 15 people, just those two alone. Also as said in previous posts, the gap between non donors and donors is ludicrous.

Solo Hunting: Literally completely pointless. You can hunt by yourself until about level 600, then it becomes hours of agonizing grinding to get to the next levels. Meanwhile, 8 people that go teamhunt that were the same level as you gain 600 levels in the same amount of time that you spent solo hunting. Now, I'm not saying you should get the same amount of exp that that whole team gets, but it needs to improve in some way.

Archlight Crates: Good concept, I like the idea that you can work to make your character stronger, and get some crafting items in the process. But, I feel like its very poorly ran. From what I can tell, its almost impossible to get Archlight Keys (For people who don't play, its what is used to open the crates) UNLESS you donate. Yes, I've been told before that you can get them in numerous ways. But again pointing to that donator bias, I can donate 80 euro to get 50 keys - or I can mine for 30 hours (Bot) and hopefully get 10-15 keys out of it.

I don't hate the server one bit, and I really do enjoy playing this server, and the players that I have met on here. I just thought I should point out some things that I have seen over the past few months that should probably be addressed.

Yours Truly,

Black Reign <3
Thank you for the feedback reign, you've been a long term player so I think your word holds credibility.

We feel we are addressing this gap heavily in the upcoming patch. It will definitly help non-donors get things such as keys or other donor shop items. We also feel that the lottery has already helped that somewhat, allowing non-donors to use their in-game currency to buy shop items/boosters.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this.

Friday's Patch Notes - Coming Soon
A top priority for us this patch was to address the difficulty to level without a group, we understand for many they either play at hours not many groups are on, or they simply prefer to play solo. To address this first we have cut the required amount of monsters for each task by 45-60%. The reason we did this instead of increasing the experience is that it means they are quicker and more active to do than before. Instead of needing 150 monsters for example you only need to kill 65. This means much less time hunting the same exact spawn, and more time exploring multiple spawns on Archlight when simply leveling. This will make solo leveling twice as fast in terms of leveling.

Closing the Gap Between Donators and Free-To-Players

Also, to support solo leveling and allow it to be a viable option (please remember, we will always encourage group hunting to be a better option, however we want both to be viable ways of leveling) we will be adding in 6 new high level spawns. These spawns will be for level 1500+'s and be difficult monsters. Please note - These are solable by any high level, however they may not be afk-botable... Each of these new monsters will have tasks that have a 12 hour cooldown. These tasks will not only give exceptionally large amounts of experience, but they will also give 10 creatureproducts of the chosen monster. These products will be able to be exchanged for Hardcore Dungeon Box Keys. These keys will be able to open Rare Boxes that come from completing Hardcore Dungeons. These boxes can contain either trash (50% chance) or rare items that will help you get ahead such as Archlight Keys, Addon Items, Mounts, Experience Boosters, etc. A full list will be posted here closer to Friday. All of the items required to open these boxes, and obtain these boxes will be strictly in-game.

"Mine yourself Rich"
Something we want to do with mining is increase its viability for making money. We will be nerfing the amount of money obtained from the monsters from mining, also the money obtained from inside the stones, however we will be making a new crafting system to allow players to craft mid level gear as well as random daily items that can be exchanged for money. This may or may not come in Friday's Patch. It all depends on if we get time for it. Otherwise it will be in a patch a few days later.​

Yours Truly,

Black Reign <3

Besides the Archlight Crates (which I haven't been apart of but doesn't surprise me that they benefit donators a ton), the server has always been ran and only fun with donator items. There is no competition and it's sad that it's still like this even after all the time and reboot. Oh well, makes money I guess.

Back