• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Friday's Patch Notes - Coming Soon
A top priority for us this patch was to address the difficulty to level without a group, we understand for many they either play at hours not many groups are on, or they simply prefer to play solo. To address this first we have cut the required amount of monsters for each task by 45-60%. The reason we did this instead of increasing the experience is that it means they are quicker and more active to do than before. Instead of needing 150 monsters for example you only need to kill 65. This means much less time hunting the same exact spawn, and more time exploring multiple spawns on Archlight when simply leveling. This will make solo leveling twice as fast in terms of leveling.
later.​
Instead why don't you make it short, medium, long tasks? Would benefit the solo'ers and the group'ers. Win win

pY9nYcr.png

Congratulations to the 6 guilds who entered the guild war tournament.
Bigger Congratulations to Regicide and Suicide Squad who came 1st and 2nd.

Your new deals for people to donate 80 euros+ and 160 euros+ is literally ridiculous. Seems like everytime I see your server you are hosting another donation event where if people donate large amounts they get these OP ass items that benefit them so much. Personally I have never seen such a money whore of a server than what you are doing. Let the hate comments come idc it's how I view this.

Your new deals for people to donate 80 euros+ and 160 euros+ is literally ridiculous. Seems like everytime I see your server you are hosting another donation event where if people donate large amounts they get these OP ass items that benefit them so much. Personally I have never seen such a money whore of a server than what you are doing. Let the hate comments come idc it's how I view this.
+1

oEpinpl.gif
Scarlet Keys Added Ingame
oEpinpl.gif

Scarlet keys can be used to open up Rusty Chests which you acquire from Hardcore Dungeons.
These chests have a 50% chance to hold trash, however they also have a chance to give Mount items, Addon items, Archlight Keys, Stat Stones, Fake Archlight Keys and upgrade stones.
You can craft these keys at the Key Maker on treasure island
QMooFnA.png

Although I agree with the point you are trying to make, why not just build your own server, this is the only real solution here, @Sir Knighter and every other server hoster / developer is going to do what they please and milk this community for all it is worth for as long as they can...

Instead of complaining about a server, make your own and then you can set the rules of what you deem as fair.

Although I agree with the point you are trying to make, why not just build your own server, this is the only real solution here, @Sir Knighter and every other server hoster / developer is going to do what they please and milk this community for all it is worth for as long as they can...

Instead of complaining about a server, make your own and then you can set the rules of what you deem as fair.
Because tibia is not my life... I don't care enough to make my own server nor do I have the time. I just hate seeing what this community is turning into and just about everybody on OTland can agree with me on that. Adding items to the game that are not in the donation shop but can only be received by donating absurd amounts money is literally a joke and a low blow towards what everyone great from OTland have tried to build this community into.

Because tibia is not my life... I don't care enough to make my own server nor do I have the time. I just hate seeing what this community is turning into and just about everybody on OTland can agree with me on that. Adding items to the game that are not in the donation shop but can only be received by donating absurd amounts money is literally a joke and a low blow towards what everyone great from OTland have tried to build this community into.
You complain complain complain yet you dont contribute to the community either. Currently archlight is the biggest custom server, the only custom server in the top 20 of otservlist, all the rest are rl maps, apparently im doing something right as im one of the very few developers left doing a custom server and not selling out to do an rl map, so what if i make money providing content, when the fuck did this become a crime lol. As much as you hate the way IM running MY project, and feel the need to lash out, you dont supply any content to anyone. So go do ur own thing and stop lashing out on a forum to feel like ur a masked crusader for ots.

Lol I'm kinda tired of your claiming like your server is really getting over 1000 people and how successful it really is when your numbers are so beyond spoofed. Ima leave this here and it's my last reply.

6jojzl.png

1jaes5.png

2e4vi34.png

wqvez9.png

6jojzl.jpg

Lol I'm kinda tired of your claiming like your server is really getting over 1000 people and how successful it really is when your numbers are so beyond spoofed. Ima leave this here and it's my last reply.

6jojzl.png

1jaes5.png

2e4vi34.png

wqvez9.png

6jojzl.jpg

When did i ever claim it gets over a 1000? It clearly doesnt... some players the xlog in our trainers for token farming. No x-logged characters are counted towards our otservlist player online count. Ninja helped make that source edit for us.

Are you that stupid? Use otservlist to see active connections, like gunzodus or noxious, the amount online the website can be from players xlogged training etc. as we dont force people to own a bot to train their characters.

When I said we are the most played custom server that is based off otservlists numbers.

Use ur head and dont dodge the calling out of you complaining yet contributing nothing to the community except your autism. This is why many developers avoid otland like the plague.

Bro archlight is Jokes I Got Random IP banned for 14 Days lol on that server and others have got Banned for 3 days For crying about it being pay to win the owner is complete Jokes Kid will Level you up if you Donate enough 100% pay to win server

Bro archlight is Jokes I Got Random IP banned for 14 Days lol on that server and others have got Banned for 3 days For crying about it being pay to win the owner is complete Jokes Kid will Level you up if you Donate enough 100% pay to win server
You weren't banned for that. You we're banned for other reasons which you know.

;)For using a Colour Script No warning Just Poof? You also have told me you will level me up For money your jokes Fam your ot is Garbage its slowly dieing lol the day I logged back in I got msg'd by kids saying how they have got 3 day bans from crying about donors been more then 1 kid I don't see why they would randomly msg me and lie

When did i ever claim it gets over a 1000? It clearly doesnt... some players the xlog in our trainers for token farming. No x-logged characters are counted towards our otservlist player online count. Ninja helped make that source edit for us.

Are you that stupid? Use otservlist to see active connections, like gunzodus or noxious, the amount online the website can be from players xlogged training etc. as we dont force people to own a bot to train their characters.

When I said we are the most played custom server that is based off otservlists numbers.

Use ur head and dont dodge the calling out of you complaining yet contributing nothing to the community except your autism. This is why many developers avoid otland like the plague.
Oh really I have autism because I called out your server? Just shows how immature you are for trying to say I have a mental disorder that is a reoccurring issue in families around the world. Lol your pathetic kys

;)For using a Colour Script No warning Just Poof? You also have told me you will level me up For money your jokes Fam your ot is Garbage its slowly dieing lol the day I logged back in I got msg'd by kids saying how they have got 3 day bans from crying about donors been more then 1 kid I don't see why they would randomly msg me and lie
Sigh, this is so autistic not even worth responding to. If you actually believe people say the true reason they we're banned and dont make up an exaggerated story to seek sympathy then ur as autistic as I thought

Bro do I really need to Crop the screen shots and post them just to roast your OT? Like I don't understand kid you banned me cuz I was using a colour bot then lie on the fourms like idk if u have autism or you actuelly think your good at running a OT its 101 Jokes by Sir Knighter ?

Back