• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Do you have any thoughts on a Community Manager yet? More staff would probably do some good on this server. (I dont mean tutors either)

Do you have any thoughts on a Community Manager yet? More staff would probably do some good on this server. (I dont mean tutors either)
Something we are considering yes, but very few to trust in the ot community :p many get excited with any power.
FTl3uxh.png

Something we are considering yes, but very few to trust in the ot community :p many get excited with any power.
FTl3uxh.png
My suggestion to you is to pay a CM/GM a small amount. I plan on giving a 5-10% profit sharing on my server. My thought is this will keep them in-line and professional.

Who knows though, just my idea. :)

Why does it say 940 players online on the website but only 110 on otservlist?
To allow people to afk train without the requirement of a bot, training tiles are anti-kick. So that way players can freely train there characters as a person with a bot could.

Or just fix it so gms/cm cannot pickup items and are limited in their abilities.
This is how we have it now, due to past experiences xD

Hi, I'm quite new to the server, but if the server has 700 players online (This was around yesterday) why are the only a few people in DP then? Are there more cities?

Hi, I'm quite new to the server, but if the server has 700 players online (This was around yesterday) why are the only a few people in DP then? Are there more cities?
There aren't really 700 players online. There are 700 players but out of those only 120 are playing or botting according to otservlist while the rest are just xlogged to inflate online numbers. Sad but true

There aren't really 700 players online. There are 700 players but out of those only 120 are playing or botting according to otservlist while the rest are just xlogged to inflate online numbers. Sad but true
Not to inflate numbers, otservlist should always be where you check for active count.

As I said 3 posts up (take the time to read)
"To allow people to afk train without the requirement of a bot, training tiles are anti-kick. So that way players can freely train there characters as a person with a bot could."

Yes there is more than one city

Only thing that needs more work is the website. Other than that, Archlight is a rather solid OTServer.

Not to inflate numbers, otservlist should always be where you check for active count.

As I said 3 posts up (take the time to read)
"To allow people to afk train without the requirement of a bot, training tiles are anti-kick. So that way players can freely train there characters as a person with a bot could."

Yes there is more than one city

Come on now.. Anyone can check the online list and check that most players are low level people with random gibberish for their names. All i see is people online with the name like "eqpweq" "ehqwhu" "dmkasfm" and so on. Even the rank 1 player has 8 characters online ON THE SAME ACCOUNT and 7 of them are low lvls with gibberish names just to inflate the numbers. It's been the same exact shit since the first day the server opened.

Back